6 Waterwheel Apartments
from £62 /night help
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Contact the advertiser to confirm the total cost.
Availability Your dates are available
Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 4
6 Waterwheel Apartments is set within a modern development in the village of Charlestown, a World Heritage site.
Internally the apartment is finished to a very high standard throughout and features a spacious living area perfect for relaxing after a long day exploring. Externally the property features a balcony complete with furniture and offers countryside views and sea glimpses. The property offers an allocated space in the communal car park.
Charlestown has several pubs and restaurants to enjoy, as well as a heritage centre. The shops are characterful and interesting. The community is vibrant, participating in regular events such as gig rowing races and water based activities in the harbour. Untouched by development, this village has often been used as a location for films and TV productions such as Dr Who, The Three Musketeers and Poldark.
Just over a mile away is the market town of St Austell. Here you will find an array of larger shopping outlets, restaurants and attractions. The world-famous Eden Project is only five miles from Charlestown and offers a fun-filled day for all age groups.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Newquay 27.03 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||TV, CD player, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||Double beds (2), Dining seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
|Further details indoors|
- A light and airy living area with patio doors leading to balcony.
- Furnished with a two and three seater brown leather sofa and light oak coffee table.
- Featuring a 32” flatscreen TV with Freeview, DVD player, CD, radio and ipod docking station.
- A selection of board games and DVD's are provided.
- The balcony overlooks nearby fields and has sea glimpses.
- Wi-Fi access is available.
- Well-appointed and modern kitchen with a light feel.
- Features an electric oven with gas hob, fridge freezer, washer dyer and dishwasher.
- Complete with a full range of utensils and accessories including microwave, kettle, toaster and coffee machine.
- Dining area comprises of a light solid oak table with seating for four.
Bedroom one with en-suite
- Furnished with a king-size bed, bedside cabinets with lamps, wardrobe and chest of drawers.
- Features a 19” flatscreen TV and DVD player.
- Juliette balcony.
- En-suite comprises of a large shower cubicle, wc, wash basin, cabinet and heated towel rail.
- Furnished with a double bed, bedside cabinets with lamps, fitted double wardrobe and chest of drawers.
- Main bathroom features bath with shower mixer taps, wc, wash basin, mirrors and heated towel rail.
- En-suite to bedroom one comprises of large shower cubicle, wc, wash basin, cabinet and heated towel rail.
|Further details outdoors|
- Situated on the second (top) floor of building.
- Accessed by 2 steps and 34 internal stairs.
- Furnished balcony from living area plus Juliette balcony from bedroom one.
- Within walking distance to village centre and beach.
- Ideally located for surrounding towns and the Eden Project.
- Allocated parking space for one car.
About this location
The Cornwall region
South Cornwall, a secluded and beautiful part of the West Country, is the perfect retreat at any time of year. South Cornwall holidays offer a true escape, the area’s isolated stretches of coastline are strewn with charming whitewashed villages reminiscent of times passed. Enjoy a stay in a South Cornwall holiday cottage and discover the truth behind the mysterious legends and ancient sites that give South Cornwall its fascinating character. Visitors to Cornwall will be treated to dramatic scenery, from wooded valleys to jagged cliffs, as the setting for their holiday.
Mousehole is famous for its Christmas illuminations around the harbour
South Cornwall boasts the Tate St Ives and the Newlyn Art Gallery, near Penzance
St Austell Brewery has been brewing beer and real ale since 1851
The largest town in Cornwall, St. Austell is the perfect place to spend a relaxing holiday. Boasting a number of top attractions, such as the unique botanical gardens The Eden Project, an interesting brewery tour of St. Austell Breweries (with samples!) and an historical look at the china clay heritage of the town in the Wheal Martyn China Clay Heritage Centre, there is certainly plenty to see and do.
There are a number of great pubs selling great pub grub and a fine selection of St. Austell Breweries ales, shopping options galore in the newly redeveloped White River Place in the town centre and a fine assortment of beaches to enjoy a last day on the sand. The Clay Trail is a great way of exploring the history of the town, which dates back to the middle ages, via the stunning coastal and countryside views.
About the owner
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
30 Sep 2014
"Stay here to explore Cornwall."
Wife and I not really on holiday but a house hunting trip as we want to move to Cornwall.This apartment ticked all the boxes for us, well equipped, spotlessly clean, nice balcony with pleasant view an… More
30 Jun 2014
We found it hard to find a high rated accommodation in this area so were pleased to locate this 5 star apartment. It is on the top (third floor) of this apartment block which consists of just 6 apartm… More
You're booking with
Blue Chip Holidays (Property Manager Blue Chip Holidays)
- 8 Years listed
100% Response rate
Calendar last updated:01 Apr 2015
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted
- Visit site