Sorry, that home is no longer available
Villa | 3 bedrooms | sleeps 10
Villa Collevere is a welcoming holiday farmhouse, the result of a meticulous restoration of a 17th century Umbrian country house. It is the perfect destination for large families with children.
The house is close to the famous town of Spoleto and perfectly situated for those who love the tranquility and beauty of the countryside and the art and folklore for which Umbria is famous.
The property is set in unspoilt countryside between the green hills of Umbria at the entrance to the Appennines.
The house is surrounded by a fenced garden with lawn and is set amidst two acres of wooded park with cypresses and firs. There is a large swimming pool (14 x 7 m) and an outdoor wood oven. A small, private chapel of the property remind the visitor that we are in Umbria a place of good food and spirituality.
The interior is traditionally furnished, whilst the kitchen has the very latest fittings, and there is a Hi-Fi and satellite TV for modern entertainment.
The panoramic terrace with stunning views across Umbria is ideal for meals al fresco.
- Entrance with small sitting room
- Living/dining room with fireplace and a french sofa-bed
- Spacious fully equipped kitchen with dining area leading to an outside terrace equipped for al fresco dining
- A bedroom with two double beds and an en-suite bathroom with shower
- Direct access to garden
- Sitting room with fireplace
- Dining room and kitchen
- A double bedroom with an additional single bed
- A bedroom with three single beds (2 beds can become a double bed) and a cot
- A bathroom with a small bath
- Swimming pool (14 x 7 m)
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine and dishwasher
- Radio, stereo, CD player
- Baby cot
- Table tennis
PLEASE NOTE THAT FULL PROPERTY DESCRIPTIONS, PHOTOGRAPHS, AVAILABILITY & PRICES ARE KEPT UP TO DATE ON MY WEBSITE WHICH YOU CAN VISIT BY CLICKING ON MY PERSONAL WEBSITE LINK BELOW.
|Size||Sleeps up to 10, 3 bedrooms|
|Family friendly||Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|