Apartment | 3 bedrooms | sleeps 5
Apartment, 3 Star
- Number of beds: 4,
- Number of extra beds: 1(it is sofa and it is suitable for 2 children)
- second floor, 65 m2, living room with kitchen and dining room,
- apartment enjoys sea view,
- Number of apart bathrooms with toilets: 1,
- Number of double-bedded rooms : 2,
- Number of terrace 2: - terrace 10m2 south and terrace 20m2 north.
- Additional equipment: TV+SAT, radio-CD player, air conditioning, washing machine, Internet...
* Omis offers many ways of holiday such as boat excursions to nearby islands, canyoning on river Cetina, hiking, rock climbing, cycling, scuba diving, visiting historical sights...
|Size||Sleeps up to 5, 3 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||45 km, 25 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Pets welcome, Yes, smoking allowed|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player, Boat available, Sea view|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (2), Cots (1), Dining seats for 5, Lounge seats for 5|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
The Dalmatia region
- Dalmatia is dominated by four large cities; Zadar, Split, Sibenik and Dubrovnik. These cities are rich in history that have left a legacy of many historical buildings, such as the Diocletian Palace in Split, and the walls of the old town of Dubrovnik.
Besides that it is not a problem to hop to the nearby islands on a trip.
Dalmatia is a region of beautiful nature, both on the coast, so in its interior, a real pearl with Mediterranean vegetation, and its blue bays and beaches.
- Also there is the National Park of Kornati with its beautiful archipelago, heaven for charter sailing.
Omis is a very extraordinary town situated only 28 km south from Split on the main road to Dubrovnik.
- It is sistemated at the mouth of the Cetina river, who strangely succeded to pierce mountain rocks making a canyon of the impressive view.
Outdoor enthusiasts can try water sports or go rafting and canyoing on Cetina River.
Those who would like to unwind can visit Omis famous for its harmony singinf groups, taverns, pirates as well as for its
Mediterranean architecture and ambience.
Omis was lucky to become the traditional host to all song lovers, who come here to enjoy the sound that echoes on the small square of St Michael, during the festival of harmony singing groups.
On the corrent of the Cetina river there are Radman's mills surrounded by the enormous platans and the fish-pond with trouts. Today this one is the favourite destination for the trips in the central Dalmatia.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You need to pay through the Holiday Lettings website to ensure your payment is protected. We can’t protect your payment if you don’t pay through us.Learn more
You're booking with
95% Response rate
Calendar last updated:13 Jun 2014
Based in Croatia
- 3077 properties
- Island of Brac
- 2437 properties
- 1889 properties
- Hvar Island
- 1361 properties
- 1043 properties
- 605 properties
- 345 properties
- 327 properties
- Vela Luka
- 218 properties
- Island of Solta
- 212 properties
- 181 properties
- Dugi Rat
- 180 properties
- 100 properties
- Kastel Stari
- 46 properties
- 44 properties
- Kastel Novi
- 35 properties
- Kastel Sucurac
- 32 properties
- 16 properties
- 15 properties
- 12 properties