Bright & modern home on the park
from £138 /night help
Availability Your dates are available
Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 5
This amazing living space offers stylish and high spec modern living in a well connected, yet tranquil location.
The Victorian property features a bright and airy neutral decor, two double bedrooms, a large modern kitchen-dining-living space with fully integrated appliances and a modern designer bathroom with shower in bath and storage space.
The large balcony lends itself well to breakfast al fresco, where you can watch the joggers, picnickers, dog walkers and the occasional horse go past! In the evening we highly recommend firing up the gas barbecue for yet another outdoors meal to enjoy while watching the sun set over the park.
The glass fronted bright living room is furnished with a deep 4 corner sofa and large flat screen TV with cinema surround sound, Satellite/Sky+ HD, Xbox one and Xbox 360 games consoles with selection of games.
Kitchen is fully loaded with all mod cons, including induction hob, magimix food processor, mixer, panini maker, slow cooker, microwave and juicer.
The master bedroom is sleek and minimal with luxurious touches. The super king size bed is very new and comfy. It overlooks the back garden which is very peaceful so you can look forward to a good night's sleep with no noise and black out blinds. The wardrobe and draws will be emptied and available for you to use as you would at home.
The 2nd room has a new IKEA double bed and a beautiful mirrored dressing table. The room also has blackout blinds.
The neighbourhood is a vibrant, trendy area, popular with young professionals. It boasts an astonishing variety of top quality restaurants, wine bars, cafes, pubs, comedy clubs, cinemas and boutiques. Plus sports facilities including tennis courts, ice rink, swimming pools, lidos and numerous kids playgrounds. We have a wealth of knowledge of London in general and particularly the local area, and would be very happy to supply all the information you need for your stay in London.
The apartment is in a prime location, making connections to the rest of London & surrounding areas very simple.
· Balham Underground station for the Northern Line direct to West end and East London, both approx. 20 minutes.
· Balham Train station for mainline to Clapham Junction and Victoria. Plus access to the South and South West of England.
· Gatwick airport is approx. 30 minutes via Clapham Junction. (Or £38 in local taxi)
· Over ground direct to Westfield shopping centre.
· Streatham Hill train station for London Bridge and SE London.
· Nearby bus stops connect to local areas inc. Brixton, Clapham, Wimbledon.
· High speed Wi-Fi internet
· Fresh clean towels and ben linen will be provided and spares available during your stay
· Apartment sleeps 4, but additional guests and children can be put up in living area (sofa is comfy, blow up beds are available, plenty of floor space for cots)
· The minimum let for the property is 5 days.
· For stays of 1 week or more a food hamper will be presented on arrival and cleaner can be arranged.
· Smoking is allowed on the balcony only.
· A selection of Fitness DVD's, weights and yoga mats are available.
· Parking is free and is located directly outside the apartment.
· A family member will be on hand to manage things and help with any problems that may arise.
|Size||Sleeps up to 5, 2 bedrooms|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||Central heating, Wi-Fi available|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Shared garden, BBQ|
About this location
The London region
South West London
About the owner
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You're booking with
35% Response rate
Calendar last updated:10 Dec 2014
Based in United Kingdom