Number Six frontline golf
About the home
Comfortable and welcoming, the villa has three bedrooms, each with its own bath or shower room, hot/cold air conditioning and marble throughout. Upstairs, four sunny terraces (two leading off bedrooms) offer privacy and lovely views. The plunge pool is ideal for children and relaxing. Within 300m is a riding stables, and the private, gated resort is ideal for running or jogging.
The San Roque Golf Club, with its bar and restaurants is a 7 mins stroll, offering Mediterranean style cuisine at the club bar and restaurant; Japanese food at Kamakara, the resort's celebrated Japanese restaurant; and Argentinian style food at Tango's Bar and Grill, a delightful setting around a big pool at the heart of the resort. Whether you want an action-packed holiday with golf, riding, running or sailing, or simply to relax in the sun with a glass of chilled wine by the pool, you'll find it here.
|Size:||Sleeps up to 7, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach:||Alcadesa, 5km|
|Will consider:||Corporate lets|
Nearest amenities: 1km
|Family friendly?||Suitable for children of all ages|
Suitable for people with restricted mobility
|Notes:||No pets allowed|
No smoking at this property
|Luxuries:||Log fire, Internet access, DVD player|
|Pool:||Private outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General:||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-fi available|
|Standard:||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities:||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms:||3 Bedrooms, 3 bathrooms of which 1 family bathroom and 2 en suites, Solarium / Roof terrace|
|Furniture:||Single beds (6), Double beds (3), Cots (1), Dining seating for 6, Lounge seating for 6|
|Other:||Linen and towels provided|
|Outdoors:||Private outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony / Terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
|Access:||Wheelchair friendly, Secure parking|
Further details indoors:
BEDROOMS (3): Bedroom 1 (downstairs) with king-size or twin beds, sliding patio doors to terrace and garden views. Bedroom 2 (1st floor) with king-size or twin beds and golf course views. Bedroom 3 (1st floor) with king-size or twin beds and countryside views. There is either a cot or additional bed for a seventh child. All bedrooms have either heating or air conditioning.
BATH/SHOWER ROOMS (3): Main en suite (bedroom 2): bath/shower, loo, bidet and twin basins. Second en suite (bedroom 3): shower, loo and basin. Third bathroom (ground floor): shower, loo and basin. Marble tiles constant hot water, white chinaware and extractor fans throughout.
KITCHEN: Modern, well designed Siematic kitchen with double-door, larder-style American fridge/freezer, ceramic hob, dishwasher, microwave, washing machine and eye-level oven. Marble worktops and breakfast bar. Outdoor drying area with tumble dryer and airer dryer.
LOUNGE/DINING ROOM: There is a spacious, air conditioned lounge/dining room with dining table and chairs for 6, two large leather sofas, coffee table, occasional tables, open fire, TV (with Sky TV) and DVD plus sideboards with games and books. In addition, just outside on the covered terrace, there is another dining table for six, barbecue and sun loungers.
Further details outdoors:
Private pool in a professionally designed garden. It is reached via a covered rear terrace with dining table, sofa, armchairs and barbecue which leads out onto the lawn and a sunny patio enclosed in lavender and flowers. Further lawn leads past hibiscus and palms to the plunge pool (2.5m x 5m approx) surrounded by exotic plants, pebbles and shells.
On the first floor, both bedrooms have private terraces. On the second floor, there is a solarium both to front and back, with lovely views to either the golf course, or to the unspoilt Andalucian hills.
To make a booking, please:—
* Contact us to double-check the villa is vacant for your holiday dates — although changeover day is usually Saturday, we are pretty flexible at most times of the year
* To confirm your booking, please send a deposit equal to 25% of the total rental cost. You can pay by cheque made payable to 'N. Tomkins' and sent to: Ockwell Staith, Dunally Park, Shepperton, Middx TW17 8LJ. Alternatively, you can pay by direct bank transfer: please contact us for our bank details.
* You will receive written confirmation of your booking and of all monies paid at all stages.
* 8 weeks prior to your arrival date, please pay the outstanding balance plus refundable deposit of £400.
This deposit will be returned in full within 14 days of the end of your rental period, subject to inspection of the property.
• Should guests need to cancel for any reason, we will endeavour to re-let the property (obviously the more notice, the easier this is). If successful, then we will repay what you have paid, less a 20% management charge (to cover costs of additional advertising) and any reduction in rental charge caused by late availability offers.
• Rental charges are always individually agreed and confirmed in writing with receipts for all monies paid. Payment is in UK pounds sterling or euros by special arrangement.
• Our property management company maintains our homes to a very high standard and we respectfully ask that guests leave the property in a clean and tidy state. In the unlikely event of abuse, any additional costs incurred in returning the villa to its previous condition will be deducted from the deposit.
• All guests must have travel insurance to cover their health, unforeseen circumstances and personal possessions. The owners do not accept liability for any damage or loss to guests’ possessions. We strongly recommend you take out travel insurance.
• The swimming pool is unfenced and children and non-swimmers must be supervised at all times. The owners will not accept liability.
• Neither glass items nor alcohol should ever be allowed near the pool.
• Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside the property. Thank you.
The Costa del Sol region
The San Roque Club is situated in the majestic foothills of the Sierra Bermeja and offers the peaceful and languorous beauty associated with Andalucian culture and elegance. These qualities are reflected in the clubhouse and in the hotel buildings complex that is built around a beautiful old sherry bodega.
Inland lie the ancient towns of Castellar, Jimena & Ronda, whilst to the south is the majestic Rock of Gibraltar which, with its unusual cultural and historical heritage, offers a duty-free haven for shoppers, and fascinating day trips watching dolphins, observing the apes or visiting St Michael’s Caves. 40 minutes to the west is the long, sandy beach of Tarifa, a mecca for wind and kite surfers alike.
The Sotogrande / San Roque Golf Club area
The San Roque Club comprises two championship golf courses which — home in 2005 to the Spanish Open, and often to the European PGA Tour final qualifying school — offer challenging golf for amateurs of all handicaps. Fast greens and daredevil drives are eclipsed only by the panoramic views of distant mountains, the sea, a deep gorge, or the area’s spectacular forest of ancient cork oak trees which are the very symbol of the club itself. The Par-72 Old Course, designed by Dave Thomas, is a tight, testing challenge in amongst mature trees and stealthily placed water features. The New Course, opened by Seve Ballesteros in 2003, offers wider fairways but more demanding greens.
How to get there
Click map icons for more information
Gibraltar Airport is approximately 10 miles/20 minute drive away, whilst Malaga and Jerez airports are around 60 miles/70 minute drive away via superb, unfrequented toll motorways. There are many, low cost flights from most UK airports to either Malaga or Gibraltar.
Activities near Sotogrande
Tennis in town
Golf less than 15 mins walk
Rural / countryside retreats
Beach or lakeside relaxation
A winter sun break
|Rental prices originally quoted in: British £||Convert to:|
|Prices for group size 7|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|June - July 20th||1 Jun 12||21 Jul 12||£ 975||-||-||1 Week|
|July 21 - August||21 Jul 12||1 Sep 12||£ 1400||-||-||1 Week|
|September + October||1 Sep 12||1 Nov 12||£ 950||-||-||1 Week|
|November to March 2013||1 Nov 12||1 Apr 13||£ 800||-||-||1 Week|
|April and May 2013||1 Apr 13||1 Jun 13||£ 950||-||-||1 Week|
The property's weekend rates apply to: Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
* Subject to availability, we can arrange complimentary round(s) of golf on either of the San Roque Championship Golf courses, so please enquire.
* All prices are fully inclusive of electricity, linen, barbecue gas and pool heating.
* 10% discount for bookings of two weeks or more.
* Refundable security deposit of £400 required with final balance payment.
* We can accept payment in either GBP or EUROS, either by bank transfer or by cheque (made payable to 'N. Tomkins' and sent to: Ockwell Staith, Dunally Park, Shepperton, Middx, TW17 8LJ UK.Enquire now
See below for next 9 months' availability - to see the next 24 months click here
Contact the owner
* Required fields
Please check the following errors:
4 years listed
You are contacting
The owner is based in the United Kingdom and has advertised with Holiday Lettings since 2009. This villa has so far received no reviews.
Verified property owner
This owner has been verified by our team
Payment for this home can be made directly to the owner.
Selected other homes from this advertiser
Villa Flora, 73 San Roque Club in Sotogrande, Spain
Holiday homes in Spain (16,476)