Beautiful 3-Bedroom Apartment
About the home
- Beautiful three bedroom ground floor apartment with communal pool just 300 metres from an unspoilt beach with its own chiringuito.
- Within a 10 minute drive of at least 9 golf courses including the championship courses of Valderrama and San Roque - a golfer's dream!
- Dine 'al fresco' on the large terrace with panoramic views across the Mediterranean to the North African coastline and along to Gibraltar.
|Size:||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach:||Local beach, 300m|
|Will consider:||Corporate lets|
|Family friendly?||Suitable for children of all ages|
Suitable for people with restricted mobility
|Notes:||May take pets - please enquire|
No smoking at this property
|Luxuries:||DVD player, Sea view|
|Pool:||Shared outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General:||Central heating, TV, Satellite TV|
|Standard:||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities:||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms:||3 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 family bathroom and 1 shower room|
|Furniture:||Single beds (4), Double beds (1), Dining seating for 6, Lounge seating for 6|
|Other:||Linen and towels provided|
|Outdoors:||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony / Terrace, Shared garden, BBQ|
|Access:||Wheelchair friendly, Secure parking|
Further details indoors:
- A cot and high chair are available upon payment of a small charge (linen not included).
- The Master Bedroom has two single beds which can be used as a Kingsize bed if required and has french windows opening onto the terrace.
- Digital TV available.
- All linen and towels are provided including pool/beach towels
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms and living room.
Further details outdoors:
- The communal pool is only a short walk from the apartment through the gardens.
- Dining table and chairs for 6 and sunbeds and charies on terrace.
- Secure underground parking with access to the apartment by lift or stairs.
- English speaking representatives available to answer any questions, make golf bookings and generally assist you during your stay.
- A welcome pack can be provided on payment of a small charge (please enquire).
- Strictly No Smoking except on the Terrace.
- A non-refundable booking fee of 25% of rental cost will secure a booking.
- The balance of the rental cost is due 8 weeks prior to your stay together with a security deposit of £200 (against damages) which will be refunded within 28 days (subject to satisfactory property inspection).
The Costa del Sol region
The climate on the Costa del Sol boasts over 300 days of sunshine and is ideal all year round - great for families wishing to enjoy a beachside holiday during the summer months and ideal for golfers at any time eager to experience the wonderful golf courses along the coast and inland in the region. It is also ideal for watersports enthusiasts with sailing, windsurfing, kitesurfing etc. all on offer along the coast.
The white villages of San Roque, Casares and Manilva set high in the mountains are within a 15 minute drive and are well worth a visit. If you wish to go further afield Ronda, about an hour inland, is a must.
The area is also famous for its stylish resorts such as Puerto Banus and Marbella with their designer shops, restaurants and nightlife. Closer to the apartment the marinas at Sotogrande and Duquesa offer superb nightlife with many international restaurants.
The Sotogrande / La Paloma area
-Close to both the exclusive marina at Sotogrande and the marina at Puerto Duquesa with their lively nightlife and international restaurants
-The beautiful beaches at Sabinillas and Duquesa are only 10 minutes' drive to the east and to the west Sotogrande, Torreguardiaro and Alcaidesa boast good beaches with many watersports including windsurfing, sailing and pedalos. At Gibraltar and La Linea (about 20-25 minutes' drive) you can go out on dolphin watching and fishing trips.
-The apartment is to the south of the Costa del Sol bordering Cadiz Province where the mountains come down to the sea giving wonderful views of Gibraltar and the Moroccon coast whilst dining 'al fresco' on the terrace
-It is situated within easy reach of many golf courses including the world famous Ryder Cup course at Valderrama, the Real Club de Sotogrande, the San Roque Club's old and new courses (venue for the Spanish Open 2006), the links course at Alcaidesa, Almenara, La Canada, Duquesa and Estepona to say nothing of the further vast choice of courses along the coast, just 30 to 45 minutes drive away
-There are many shops and supermarkets in Duquesa and Sabinillas where you can find most things you might need together with numerous international restaurants ranging from typical Spanish to Japanese. There are supermarkets in La Duquesa and Sabinillas and also a large Supercor supermarket close to Sotogrande. In Pueblo Nuevo de Guardiaro, near to Sotogrande, there is also an English butcher, a Barclays Bank and other smaller shops. English newspapers can be found here as well as Puerto Duquesa and a small shop on the coast road in Torreguardiaro (open even on Sunday mornings selling freshly-baked bread!!).
-More information about local facilities and activities can be found in the information pack in the apartment
How to get there
Click map icons for more information
- Fly to Gibraltar or Malaga Airports
- BA, EasyJet and Monarch fly to Gibraltar from Heathrow, Gatwick, Luton and Manchester - only 25 minutes away.
- Malaga is only 1 hour away and is serviced by many airlines from all over the UK and Europe.
- Car hire from www.carjet.com or www.economyarhire.com
- Taxis available from all airports and also shuttle services from Malaga.
Activities near Sotogrande
Tennis in town
Golf within 30 mins drive
Beach or lakeside relaxation
A winter sun break
25 Apr 2013
we thoroughly enjoyed our apartment. It had everything even a washing machine! Very handy as we packed light. the apartment was fully furnished just as the photos were, we had plenty of fresh towels the 3 bedrooms were very comfortable all linen supplied.
Sky TV too1 was great to relax with after busy days out, we had a fully fitted kitchen with all utensils & kitchen ware to entertain and cook nice meals.
Fantastic surroundings, friendly community in the complex, very relaxing to know we were safe and secure in the knowledge of an apartment to a high standard of condition and fantastic value.
Summed up, easy to find, very friendly, fully contained, very nice, Totally satisfied.
|Rental prices originally quoted in: British £||Convert to:|
|Prices for group size 6|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|January to March||1 Jan 13||1 Apr 13||£ 350||£ 50||£ 55||4 Nights|
|April and May||1 Apr 13||1 Jun 13||£ 400||£ 55||£ 65||4 Nights|
|Early Summer||1 Jun 13||16 Jul 13||£ 450||£ 65||£ 70||1 Week|
|Peak Season||16 Jul 13||1 Sep 13||£ 550||£ 80||£ 85||1 Week|
|Autumn||1 Sep 13||1 Nov 13||£ 450||£ 65||£ 70||1 Week|
|November and December||1 Nov 13||1 Jan 14||£ 350||£ 50||£ 55||4 Nights|
The property's weekend rates apply to: Saturday and Sunday nights
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
Prices shown are for the property per week (7 nights) in UK Pounds. Longer lets and last minute lets at reduced rates are possible. Please enquire.
Additional nights are possible - please refer to nightly price for costing.
3/4 night golf breaks (out of peak season) £75 per night
A returnable security deposit of £200 against any damage or breakages will be charged in addition to the rental cost.Book
See below for next 9 months' availability - to see the next 24 months click here
Selected other homes from this advertiser
Stunning 4 Bedroom Villa in Sotogrande, Spain
Holiday homes in Spain (15,142)