Super 4 Bedroom Villa
other travellers have booked this property online using Holiday Lettings Payments. When you book your rental using Holiday Lettings payments you are covered by Payment Protection
Villa | 4 bedrooms | sleeps 8
The villa overlooks the San Roque golf course and is within a 10 minute drive of at least 9 other golf courses and beaches at Alcaidesa and Sotogrande which are ideal for swimming, sunbathing and watersports. The villa has its own small private pool and just a short walk away are two more communal pools with a life guard on duty during high season.
The resort also benefits from an equestrian centre for riding lessons and hacks, paddle tennis courts and two excellent restaurants together with Bar Jerez for snacks and drinks within walking distance on the other side of the golf course .
The luxury villa has large terraces surrounding the ground floor accommodation and first floor bedrooms, with a solarium at the top for sunbathing or enjoying the panoramic views of the Andalucian foothills and the golf course. The terrace on the ground floor has a barbeque and a table seating 8 for 'al fresco' dining together with a comfortable seating area by the pool and sunbeds for sunbathing.
|Size||Sleeps up to 8, 4 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Alcaidesa 3 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Nearest Amenities||8 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Gibraltar 19 km, Nearest railway: San Roque 12 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||Pets welcome, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms, 2 En suites and 1 Shower rooms, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Furniture||Single beds (6), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 8, Lounge seats for 2|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
|Further details indoors|
• Master bedroom with superking-size bed and en suite bathroom with bath and shower over; three twin-bedded rooms - two with en suite shower rooms all with under-floor heating and one with shower room adjacent.
• All Bedrooms have large wardrobes with hanging rails and drawers.
• Siematic kitchen with all modern conveniences and all the utensils you could possibly need.
• The dual aspect living room has two large sofas, a dining table, a flat screen T.V. with Sky Plus and a DVD Player with surround sound which can also be used to play CDs.
• Wireless Broadband access available if you wish to bring your laptop computer.
• A cot and highchair can be hired for a small charge - please enquire.
|Further details outdoors|
• Outside the lounge there is a large terrace overlooking the pool on which there is a relaxed seating area and dining table seating 8.
• Adjacent to the pool there are sun loungers and a parasol available for guests
• The garden is mainly laid to lawn with flower borders and is fully enclosed by a wall with a lockable gate.
• Communal pools just a short walk away are also available for guests.
• The solarium at the top of the villa (which is not overlooked) is ideal for sunbathing.
• Parking for several cars on the drive
• All towels and linen are provided including beach/pool towels.
• Weekly mini clean, towel and bed linen change for lets of more than one week with flexibility to increase at cost.
• Welcome packs can be arranged if required at cost - enquire when booking.
The Andalucia region
Although classified as the Costa del Sol this region is a much quieter and less developed part of the coast and yet the designer shops, restaurants and night clubs of Puerto Banus and Marbella are less than a 30 minute drive or taxi ride away.
The climate in this region is warm and sunny for most of the year and is definitely a place to visit not only in the Summer but in the Spring and Autumn when the weather is ideal for golfers!
There are many other old towns and villages between a 30 minute and 2 hour drive including Marbella, Estepona, Jerez, Ronda, Cadiz and Seville. Locally, Pueblo Nuevo de Guadiaro (10 mins drive) has bars, restaurants, shops, banks and all services; Sotogrande (10 mins drive) has bars, restaurants, beaches, a marina and watersports while Gibraltar (20 mins drive) is a major tax-free shopping and tourist resort. There is also a Casino nearby. Tangiers in North Africa is only a short ferry ride away from either Algeciras or Tarifa so why not make a day trip over to another continent!
San Roque town is a typical Andalucian 'white village' and is only a few minutes' drive from the Resort and is a place not to miss particularly when there is a fiesta taking place.
Golf - The area is a golfer's paradise with at least 9 golf courses within a 10 minute drive including San Roque I (the stunning par 72 Old Course designed by Dave Thomas which has hosted the Spanish Open, the European Tour Qualifying School and many other great events) and San Roque II (the New Course opened in 2004 and designed by Perry Dye in association with Seve Ballesteros which has already been used for the European Tour School final qualifying and last year hosted the Spanish Open). The Seve Ballesteros School of Golf and Driving Range are also close by.
Beaches - There is a good beach at Alcaidesa (a 10 minute drive away) with two good beach restaurants and sunbeds and many watersports available including windsurfing, catamaran and dinghy sailing. Sotogrande beach with its nearby marina is also only a 10 minute drive away.
Watersports - Apart from Alcaidesa the place for windsurfing and kiting is Tarifa which is about a 30 minute drive away. If this isn't your idea of fun why not try a whale watching trip out of Gibraltar! Sailing and Fishing trips can be organised from Sotogrande Marina or further down the coast from Duquesa Marina.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
11 Aug 2014
"A beautiful house, very well kept with plenty of space and all the mod cons"
A really lovely 4 bedroom house with plenty of space. Decorated and fiited with high quality furnishing and appliances. 4 bathrooms and a good kitchen, lounge and dining room.
Garden is a little of the small side, but fine for sunbathing all day and pool is perfect size for families. We had a lovely stay here and would definitely return. The children all enjoyed it immensely and were right at home.
You're booking with
- 7 Years listed
95% Response rate
Calendar last updated:26 Aug 2014
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted
- 845 properties
- 356 properties
- San Pedro de Alcantara
- 160 properties
- 134 properties
- 111 properties
- 75 properties
- 74 properties
- 73 properties
- 41 properties
- 35 properties
- 25 properties
- Ocean Village, Gibraltar
- 15 properties
- 14 properties
- San Roque
- 13 properties
- Town of Gibraltar
- 12 properties
- Atalaya Isdabe
- 10 properties
- Sandy Bay
- 10 properties
- Saladillo Benamara
- 8 properties
- 8 properties
- Linea De La Concepcion, La
- 6 properties