Villa | 3 bedrooms | sleeps 6
Villa Rosamond has three bedrooms and two bathrooms sleeping six. Ideal for families or couples as a relaxing retreat. The huge garden is well maintained and secluded with views across the rolling Menorcan hills. We have a very good size pool with shallow end and Roman steps so suitable for all ages.
The outside area offers space for children to play and for adults to sunbathe. The covered area of patio allows everyone to dine alfresco out of the midday sun yet still enjoying the garden views or you can spend the long warm evenings here making full use of our built in BBQ.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Son Saura 1.5 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest Amenities||1 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Mahon (MAH) 30 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Log fire, Internet access, DVD player|
|Pool||Private outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (2), Cots (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Private outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
|Further details indoors||
• Entrance Hall. Welcoming entrance hall with large antique writing desk (Computer with internet access) and wi-fi router so guests can use their own lap tops. Chaise longue and bookcases offering selection of holiday reads.
• Lounge. Luxuriously furnished with comfortable seating for six persons. There is a 32 inch wide screen TV showing UK stations including BBC1, BBC2, ITV and Channel 4. DVD and a music centre with radio and CD player. Ipod docking station. Wood burning stove for winter occupation.
• Dining Area. Large table seating six with sideboard
• Master bedroom. Marble staircase leads to first floor master bedroom with its own balcony area with quite stunning views over countryside and fairways. Ample wardrobe space. Air conditioning. Has en-suite bathroom with modern walk in shower cabinet. A safe is installed for storage of valuables.
• Bedroom 2 is a double with large fitted wardrobes. Has view over Mediterranean garden. Large ceiling fan
• Bedroom 3 is a large twin bedded room with doors opening out onto patio and garden.
• Bathroom 2 has bath with shower over, bidet, hand basin and wc.
We have a Baby Weavers Delta cot with additional mattress and a high chair provided for our younger guests
|Further details outdoors||
• Large secluded garden on a south facing plot. The outside area consists of covered area attached to property where you can relax on a sofa and dine alfresco at virtually any time of the year. Even in January on a sunny day this area is bathed by a lower sun creating a comfortable microclimate. In summer it gives welcome shade for family dining. In the long warm evenings our guests make full use of the built in barbecue.
• Steps down from the covered area onto a sunny patio with loungers and recliners and additional table.
• Pool is 10 metres by 4.4 metres
• The lower garden area has real lawn and flanked by large borders. Tall Oleander hedging gives privacy and seclusion and on one side we are surrounded by pine forest
• Off road parking for car on large front drive.
We have local agent, Menorca 365 looking after our cleaning and maintenance. Rest assured you will be in the hands of professional company during your stay. You will be provided with 24 hour contact details so in the unlikely event of an emergeny arising you are just a phone call away from assistance. Menorca 365 can also provide a welcome pack if required. Full details of these services are provided on booking.
Smoking is allowed but only in the garden and outside areas. Please do not smoke anywhere inside the building
The Menorca region
Even in January and February there are some very pleasant sunny days and we quite often have eaten outside on our patio. This time of year is quieter and ideal for those who want to explore the beautiful capital Mahon with its stunning buildings and harbour.
The Son Parc development is on Menorca's north coast. Set amongst pine forest and with stunning views yet only 1km from the shops and restaurants in the centre of Son Parc. The golden sandy beach of Son Saura is only 1.5km away and has plenty of parking. It is ideal for families with younger children as has shallow water due to gentle shelving of the coast here. It is patrolled by lifeguards. Sun beds and parasols can be hired and there are water sports here including pedaloes and canoes. For a villa holiday in Menorca this location is difficult to beat.