Villa Sintra Mourisca
Villa | 4 bedrooms | sleeps 10
Galamares village is inserted in natural park of Sintra-Cascais, only 2 km away from World Heritage Sintra.
Considered Portugal Riviera it is less than 16 minutes to all the major sights.
The villa with 240 m2 is surrounded by 800m2 of a cared garden, a private pool, a big BBQ area, a relaxing terrace, and open air outdoor covered lounge area.
Inside are a large living room, where you can admire the mountain range view, has fireplace, AC, a 32” TV, cable TV, DVD, Net computer, wireless Net, stereo and direct access to the terrace. It has 4 bedrooms, 2 with suite bathrooms, AC and TV, a common bathroom, a fully equipped kitchen, a games room with many entertainment and a fitness area.
we found this peaceful and serene holiday villa.
Near Villa Sintra Mourisca:
• You can walk to mountain trails, a century tram line to the village center or to the beach, bus stop, 3 restaurants and an equestrian center.
• The bakery and butcher are only 5 min away.
• In 7 min by car you can enjoy The wine cellars of Colares.
You can enjoy of amazing beaches:
• Praia Grande - 12 min,
• Praia das Maças - 11 min,
• Praia da Adraga - 15 min,
• Azenhas do Mar -14 min,
• Cabo da Roca, the most western point of continental Europe with splendid Atlantic view - 20 min.
Visit Sintra Unesco sights (Pena Palace, Monserrate Palace, National Palace, Seteais Palace, Quinta da Regaleira, Moorish Castle. Capuchos Convent):
• Pena Palace - 16 min,
• Monserrate Palace - 6 min,
• National Palace and Seteais Palace - 11 min,
• Quinta da Regaleira - 12 min,
• Capuchos Convent - 12 min,
• Moorish Castle - 14 min.
Cascais vila has a great shopping center and Marina, you can visit them in 25 min. Estoril (13kms) has a fantastic gambling casino.
If you like Golf there are several golf courses nearby including the famous Penha Longa, the Marina, the Oitavos and Estoril Golf course.
• Penha Longa - 15 min,
• the Marina - 28 min,
• the Oitavos - 28 min,
• Estoril Golf course - 24 min.
International Lisbon Airport and Lisbon are only 30 minutes away. You can visit typical Moorish quarters, such as Bairro Alto, Alfama and Mouraria, discover and enjoy wonderful restaurants, bars and Fado houses (typical Portuguese music).
As you can see villa sintra mourica can provide you a great vacation experience, where you can see all the major sights and enjoy unforgettable moments.
|Size||Sleeps up to 10, 4 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Praia Grande, praia das Maçãs, Praia da Adraga 5 km|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Nearest Amenities||3 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: International Lisbon Airport 35 km, Nearest railway: Sintra 4 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Pets welcome, Yes, smoking allowed|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Log fire, Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Table tennis, Games room, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 2 En suites, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Furniture||2 Sofa beds, Single beds (4), Double beds (2), Cots (2), Dining seats for 10, Lounge seats for 8|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ, Bicycles available|
|Further details indoors|
Inside are a large and comfortable living room, from where you can admire the stunning views of the surrounding scenery and the mountains. The living room boasts a fireplace, air conditioning, a 45” plasma TV, cable TV, DVD, internet computer, wireless internet, stereo and direct access to the terrace, where we have an area of leisure and rest. It has 4 bedrooms, 2 with suite bathrooms, air conditioning and TV, a communal bathroom, a fully equipped kitchen with direct access to the BBQ area, and a games room with many entertainment and fitness facilities.
Floor area: 240 M2
Total area: 1000 M2
Games Room: With 18 m2 / Table Tennis / target arrows / table football / Checkers / Chess / Cards / Dominoes
Area Fitness:static Bike / step / elliptical bike / machine multifunction / 3 adult bicycles / 1 child bicycle / 1 children bicycle
|Further details outdoors|
- Large terrace with views of the mountains and the palace
- Private swimming pool
- Barbecue and seating for up to 10 people.
- Parking for up to 4 cars, secured by automatic gate.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• From 01/07 to 15/09 all bookings must start and end on Saturday, during the rest of the year the arrival and departure day is flexible.
• The house is cleaned before arrivals and the maintenance of the garden is made every Wednesday. Extra cleaning service 25.00€ / hour (2 people). Mid stay cleans are offered for 2 weeks stays.
• Guests can arrive any time after 4 pm on the arrival day and must leave before 11 am on the departure day, and shall inform in advance the right time of arrival and departure to be someone in the house to make the welcome reception. Note that after an hour of delay it will be charged an additional payment of 25 € / hour.
• A non-returnable deposit of 40% is required in order to secure booking confirmation. Full fee is payable in cash on arrival day. A returnable damage deposit of 500.00€ is required on arrival.
• The values ??presented are intended for an 8 people stay. For a different number of people please contact us (max. 10 people).
• Last minute rates (1 week before) with 25% discount.
• Guests are advised to book their own travel and holiday insurance.
• All prices are shown in Euros and payments must be made in the same currency.
• These terms are not negotiable.
The Costa de Lisboa/Lisbon region
Colares, just 3 kms away, is a quiet town where you can enjoy the cafes, restaurants, terraces, and visit typical wineries. Enjoy a trip in the 100-year-old tram, which is just 500m from the Villa Sintra Mourisca.
Cascais, 15 km away, is considered the most beautiful area of Costa del Sol and has many fine sandy beaches. It is a fishing village with excellent fresh fish restaurants. Why not do some shopping in the various shopping centres available?
Lisbon, 32 km away, is the capital of Portugal, and its downtown area and 7 hills are full of history. Visit the typical districts of the city such as the Bairro Alto, Alfama and the Mouraria, known for its nightlife, with numerous restaurants, bars and the famous houses of Fado (typical Portuguese music). It also has museums, palaces, convents, monasteries, churches, gardens, monuments, etc. It is the city where the international airport is located.
Praia das Maçãs, 7km away, is a fine sandy beach with several bars and seafood restaurants by the sea. You can also enjoy an enormous salt water pool, with showers, changing rooms, tennis courts, playground and night club. Small market for fruit, vegetables and fresh fish. You can go in a hundred-year-old tram: the station is within 500 metres of villa Sintra Mourisca!
Praia Grande, 6 km away, is a long sandy beach with slightly choppy seas, making it ideal for surfing, bodyboarding, longboarding and skysurfing with several schools. Several restaurants, bars and terraces.
Azenhas do Mar, 8 km away, is a small village situated in a picturesque valley, with its white houses built on a north-facing slope, is one of the most beautiful beaches, with swimming pools dug into the rock. The viewing point of Azenhas do Mar is built on cliffs overlooking the Atlantic Ocean.
Praia da Adraga, 6 km away, was named by the Sunday Times as one of the 20 most beautiful in Europe. Its cliffs are a perfect marriage between the mountain range and the sea.
Cabo da Roca, 12 km from the property, is famed for being the most westerly point in mainland Europe, with a vertiginous 140-foot cliff and spectacular views out across the wide expanse of the Atlantic Ocean.
The UNESCO World Heritage Site of Sintra, 3 km away, is one of the most charming vila in the world, full of mysticism and stories of kings and princesses. Visit the Moorish Castle, the Palace of Vila, the Pena Palace, the Palace of Seteais, the Palace of Monserrate, Quinta da Regaleira, the various museums and botanical gardens.
Explore also the paths and roads in the stunning mountains. Enjoy the numerous restaurants, tea houses, cafes, terraces, souvenir stores and try some of the typical sweets of the region.
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
7 Aug 2011
"as ferias comecao aqui"
Uma bela vila, tem tudo que e necessario para passar umas ferias agradaveis, a vista a panoramica especialmente a noite. o Feleciano e muito attentivo.o clima estava variante, mais em meia hora estamo… More
You're booking with
- 4 Years listed
75% Response rate
Based in Portugal
- Visit site
- 1188 properties
- 256 properties
- 212 properties
- 132 properties
- Charneca da Caparica
- 72 properties
- 66 properties
- 59 properties
- Torres Vedras
- 25 properties
- 21 properties
- Areia Branca
- 15 properties
- 13 properties
- 12 properties
- Aldeia do Meco
- 8 properties
- Vila Verde dos Francos
- 8 properties
- 7 properties
- Monte Estoril
- 7 properties
- 6 properties
- 6 properties
- Seixal, Lisbon
- 6 properties
- 6 properties