Costa Brava near Barcelona/ Pool,Games room, WiFi
from £300 /night help Price for guests, Nights approx:
from £300 /night help Price for guests, Nights approx:
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Villa / 10 bedrooms / sleeps 33
Availability Your dates are available
Villa / 10 bedrooms / sleeps 33
Charming large old stone villa with a total capacity of 33 people situated Sils, in south Costa Brava, Spain. The holiday house has 10 bedrooms, 10 bathrooms and 1 cozy living room all with air conditioning everywhere adapted to a high standard of modern comfort.
In the private fenced grounds of the villa there is a huge conservatory appropiate for large parties, 485 m2 and a stunning bath area with covered terrace and a large pool 7 x 13 m.
As long as all our villas Mas Figueres is easily accessible from both France and Barcelona. Its tranquil location, surrounded by nature and farmland, is a good starting point to take advantage of the worldwide famous rocky Costa Brava beaches.
|Size||Sleeps up to 33, 10 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Lloret de Mar 15 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings|
|Nearest Amenities||2 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Girona-Costa Brava 12 km, Nearest railway: Sils 3 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Pets welcome, Yes, smoking allowed|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Jacuzzi or hot tub, Log fire, Internet access, DVD player|
|Pool||Private outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, Video player, CD player, Fax machine, Pool or snooker table, Table tennis, Games room, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||10 bedrooms, 10 bathrooms of which 5 Family bathrooms and 5 En suites, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Furniture||Double beds (11), Single beds (10), Cots (4), Dining seats for 33, Lounge seats for 33|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Private outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ, Bicycles available, Climbing frame, Swing set|
|Access||Secure parking, Suitable for people with restricted mobility, Wheelchair users|
|Further details indoors|
This 802 m2 accommodation is spread out over two floors and includes a small 25 m2 cottage. The whole property can accommodate up to 32 people.
Ground floor, sleeps 13:
* 30 m2. entrance hall.
* Bedroom 1 (11 m2): on the left side of the entrance hall, 135 cm double bed
* Living room with 42 flat screen TV, DVD, and DivX with Mp3, 25 m2.
* (25 m2) second living room with TV 32"", Sat, DVD, and DivX with Mp3.
* Large fully-equipped kitchen with microwave oven, oven, ceramic hob, dishwasher, washing machine, two refrigerators with freezer and a fireplace. You also will find a complete range of modern appliances, all cooking utensils, dishes, glasses and cutlery. Total surface 23 m2.
* Large 50 m2. charming dining room.
* First and second bathrooms (15 m2): located on the right-hand side of the entrance hall with shower, WC, bidet and hand basin.
* Bedroom 2 (52 m2): dormitory with 3 135 cm double beds and one 90 cm single bed, located at the end of the entrance hall. It has 2 en-suite bathrooms,third and fouth.
* Bedroom 3 (36 m2) : it comes with 2 double beds and an en suite bathroom, fifth
Upper floor, sleeps 17 :
On the left-hand side starting from the front of the house:
* Bedroom 4 (25 m2): one 135 cm double bed, en suite sixth bathroom and a nursery.
* Bedroom 5 (10 m2): one 135 cm double bed.
* Bedroom 6 (10 m2): one 135 cm double bed.
* Bedroom 7 (15 m2): one 135 cm double bed and one 90 cm single bed.
On the opposite side of the upper corridor and starting from the right:
* Bedroom 7 (16 m2): two 135 cm double beds.
* Bedroom 8 (16 m2): two 135 cm double beds.
* Bedroom 9 (15 m2): one 135 cm double bed
* Seventh bathroom (10 m2): bath, hand basin and WC , situated between bedrooms 7 and 8.
* Eighth bathroom (6 m2): WC, hand basin and shower, located close to the landing of the upper floor.
Cottage, sleeps 2
A 25 m2. cottage is located within the grounds and has one 135 cm double bed and a 10th en suite bathroom.
|Further details outdoors|
* 240 m2. area with a large private swimming pool (7 x 13 m) and sun loungers. The area is fenced for children's safety.
* 6 m2 outdoor seventh bathroom with WC, hand basin and shower.
* Huge conservatory 360 m2. outdoor dining area with barbecue, Ping-Pong table, dartboard, football table, pool table, racing simulator, large flat 60' tv and an extensive range of garden furniture.
* Small 1500 m2. grove with shady trees typical of the Girona Costa Brava region.
* Large car park area.
* Bike rack close to the outdoor dining area.
Villa Mas Figueres is available to rent all year round: by the fortnight, week, for a few days or just for a weekend. Prices quoted are for the rental of the entire property (capacity of 32 people).
Weeks booked during the summer months will run from Sunday to Sunday and include all costs and taxes pertaining to the property (electricity, water, linens, towels and final cleaning).
We offer the following services:
Full tourist information about the Girona, Costa Brava region.
* English and French language assistance.
* Complete guide to the surrounding area (supermarkets, health centre, etc.)
* 24 hour full and immediate assistance during your stay.
* Cots and high-chairs.
* Alarm system.
The following services are also available on request:
* Mountain bike rental at a special client price.
* Housekeeping service for meals or extra cleaning.
* Pets are welcome.
Before finalising your reservation we would ask you to read and familiarise yourself with the holiday Booking Conditions. A rental contract will be signed by both parties to formalise the booking.
Prices in may, june, september and october are for up to 24 people.
The Catalunia region
Girona, historic capital of the region
Within 20 minutes drive you can be in the heart of Girona, historic capital of the region. Girona is a popular shopping destination and you'll find a wealth of shops and stalls selling everything from locally produced artisan products to the latest fashions in clothing and electronic gadgets. Those seeking a more cultural touch need only take a stroll through the winding medieval streets of the old Jewish quarter (one of the best preserved in the region), visit the cathedral or cross the River Onyar on a bridge designed by Eifel, famous for his tower in Paris.
If you like all things flora, Blanes is a must. There are two large botanical gardens in Blanes - Mar i Murtra and Pinya de Rosa. Mar i Murtra ( founded by Carl Faust ) , just out of the city centre and along the coast, is the most famous of the two and you can spend an entire day exploring and enjoying the beautiful flowers, plants and trees on show. The gardens at Pinya de Rosa comprise over 7000 plant species from aloes and agaves to yuccas and opuntias - plenty to keep you busy! Blanes also offers a wealth of architectural beauty, such as the church of Santa Maria and the Font Gòtica (the remains of an old Gothic fountain).
Tossa de Mar
North of Blanes is Tossa de Mar, the "blue paradise", as the French painter Marc Chagall called it. And he was right, because Tossa is a tantalizing mix of medieval watch-towers and walls, a golden sandy beach and a picturesque old town (Villa Vella). With its crystal clear water Tossa is a popular destination for scuba diving, but those who enjoy a relaxing promenade stroll and good food will also enjoy this traditional seaside town. While it can get busy on the beach in summertime, Tossa de Mar still retains an unspoilt character and offers a glimpse of the original Costa Brava ambience.
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
13 May 2012
"All you need and more"
Very good service from the owner, he even emailed to see that we got home safely. Lovely villa with loads of space for everyone. There was 14 of us (walking group) but only managed a couple of walks as we spent most of the time by the pool! Loved the indoor BBQ - not that we needed to worry about the weather. Would definately recommend to friends and family. You do need a car though as it is very rural - one of the reasons we booked it.
You're booking with
- 7 Years listed
100% Response rate
Calendar last updated:03 Sep 2015
Based in Spain
Credit cards accepted
- +34 (0) 972 168272
- +34 65048 5575