Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 4
Can you have a hotel standard holiday without booking a hotel? Yes you can. This apartment has it all but without the timetables, dress codes, the queues at mealtimes and the battles for sun loungers.
Located on a new apartment complex in a stunning location overlooking the mountains the choice is yours. Get out of bed when you want, make your own breakfast or go to one of the nearby restaurants and eat out (prices are very reasonable). Perhaps take a dip at one of the two outdoor pools (indoor pool available off season). Have lunch at the pool café or bring a picnic down from the apartment. If you´re feeling energetic work off your lunch with a session at the gym perhaps or maybe a round of tennis while the little ones play at the playground. The choice is yours. Round off the day by taking a trip into Kumkoy or Side with the site owned (and free to use) Shuttle Bus. Take a walk along the beach promenade. The choice is yours.
The location of this apartment gives you the best of both worlds. If you want to chill out and relax in peace, the tranquil hillside location of this apartment cannot be beaten. If however you want to join the hustle and bustle of the nearby resorts you can do that too. The free on-site Shuttle Bus means the resorts are just minutes away. Many of our guests have told us that they love the location of our apartment for just this reason... and of course the stunning, ever changing views of the Taurus mountains are not bad either...
For further impressions of the apartment, climate info and a google satellite map detailing it's exact location please visit our homepage via the link "visit the advertiser's website" located under the contact details in the bottom right hand corner of this page.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Kumkoy 2.5 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||100 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Antalya 45 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, Yes, smoking allowed|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Jacuzzi or hot tub, Sauna, DVD player, Staffed property|
|Pool||Shared indoor pool, Children's pool|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Satellite TV|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Shared indoor pool, Balcony or terrace, Shared garden, Climbing frame, Swing set|
|Further details indoors|
- Air conditioning units in living room and bedrooms both cool and heat.
- WI-FI ACCESS IS AVAILABLE at the Pool café and can often be accessed from the pool side once logged in.
- A selection of CDs and DVDs are available at the apartment as well as a games compendium.
- Stereo player includes USB port for Mp3 players.
- Wardrobes in both bedrooms contain an ample supply of clothes hangers.
- Mosquito screens are fitted on all windows and doors.
- Having a washing machine means you can pack less clothes and return home with the luxury of having your dirty washing already done!
|Further details outdoors|
- 3 Balconies. Large, living room balcony is furnished with a modern rattan 3 piece suite and coffee table set.
- 2 Outdoor pools (one in 2 bedroom complex, one in neighbouring 3 bedroom complex).
- Plenty of FREE sun loungers are available at the pools with lots of sunny as well as shady areas.
- Stunning views of the Taurus mountains wherever you are on the complex.
- A FREE Shuttle Bus runs regular return journeys to/from Kumkoy, Side, Manavgat saving you Dolmus & Taxi fees.
- 24 hour English speaking security on site.
- All weather Tennis court is equipped with flood lighting.
- On site pool café at the Spring and next door at the Four Seasons complex hosts regular theme evenings (all you can eat BBQs with belly dancers, curry nights e.t.c)
- The Rental fee applies per apartment per day/week (as applicable) and includes full use of all electrical appliances including air conditioning/heating, Washing machine, Dishwasher e.t.c.
- The Rental fee does not include an obligatory fee for a post departure clean. This will charged additionally at a rate of GBP 35 per stay.
- The Rental fee DOES NOT include:
* Airport transfers
* Additional cleaning visits
* Welcome pack.
All of the above can be booked additionally if desired. Cleaning supplies are also stocked in the apartment for your use.
The Mediterranean Coast region
With average temperatures ranging between 21-34 degrees Celsius for 7 months of the year (April-October) and an average of 1-6 days rain per month for the same period you pretty much have a good weather guarantee when visiting Side and surrounding area.
Side is located on the southern coast between Antalya and Alanya and boasts some of the best beaches in the Mediterranean. The sandy, clean beaches at nearby Kumkoy are renowned for being particularly family friendly as they gently slope into the sea providing children with a safe place to play and swim.
Side and the surrounding area has a lot to offer the whole family with a myriad of activities easily and cheaply accessible in the area. These include Golf (8 championship golf courses in nearby Belek), Jet ski-ing, Parasailing, Micro-lite flights, horse riding, white water rafting, Unimog, Jeep and Quad-bike safaris, Hamam/spa visits, aqua-parks, boat trips on the river or sea just to name but a few.
Above all else, what makes Side and Turkey in general worth a visit, is the people. You won't get a warmer welcome anywhere else in the Med and they just love children!
The town of Side (pronounced "Seeday" meaning Pomegranate), looks back on a colorful history. A former ancient Greek city which was once occupied by Alexander the Great, then later by pirates, is today a popular tourist spot with fans across the globe. Today's Side has a lot of personality and has literally been built around it's Greek ruins. Many restaurants and clubs contain scattered stonework from the original Greek temples. It's a great place to get some culture, shop, have a drink and/or go for a meal with some great fish restaurants serving fresh Swordfish and other local specialities. Side's ruined amphitheatre hosts regular concerts and events throughout the summer and is also well worth a visit.
Kumkoy is the nearest resort to the apartment and is appx 2km away. Kumkoy is a lively place, particularly in the evenings when it's cooler, and has lots of shops, restaurants, bars and nightclubs to offer. Clothes shopping is generally better in Kumkoy, with more selection than in Side and traders that are more willing to haggle fairly.
Manavgat is the nearest larger town and is appx 7km away. It's most popular for it's market, waterfall and Gulet boat trips along the river. All activities which I would heartily recommend. You can't get fresher fish than on the Gulet boats whose prices normally include a lunch and choice of meals. If you opt for fish they pick the trout out fresh from a trout farm on the way to the beach and have the trout smoked fresh for you on the beach when you arrive at the estuary.
Other great places to visit which are nearby are Alanya and Antalya. Public transport runs to both frequently and can be flagged down just minutes away from the apartment. Public transport is reliable and cheap with a one way ticket to Antalya costing approximately 5 EUR.
A little further afield but easy to reach thanks to the various day trip organizers, are the magical locations of Pamukkale and Cappadokia. Pamukale (means Cotton Castle) is a must. See this link for an overview: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pamukkale. Cappadokia is another must and has the claim to fame of being used as one of the locations in the Star Wars Episode 1 film. See this link for more details: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cappadocia.