Walk to Hollywood!!!
from £92 /night help
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Availability Your dates are available
Apartment | 1 bedrooms | sleeps 2
Please kindly message me first and I will reply you within 24hrs =) After the booking, we will ask guest to provide a copy of their ID. Unfortunately, we cannot use your internet or tripadvisor nickname for booking. Thank you for understanding.
Walk to Hollywood!!! is a centrally located designed apartment situated in Sai Ying Pun.
Approx 10-15 minutes:
- BUS/TRAM ride will take you to Central and International Finance Centre;
Approx 5-20 minutes:
- WALK to University of Hong Kong;
- WALK will take you to historic Hollywood Rd and Man Mo temple plus Soho cafes;
- WALK will take you to Sheung Wan MTR station
- TAXI ride will take you to Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre in Wan Chai.
The apartment features:
- Unlimited free internet wifi;
- Secure electronic number locking system;
- Now TV channels;
- Weekly maid service;
- Modern living area;
- Open plan kitchen with cooktop and large refrigerator;
- Bar table;
- Excellent bedroom with comfortable bed and big wardrobe;
- Amazing bathroom with shower;
- Private balcony / terrace;
- Walk to historic Sheung Wan hollywood road and temples, Shun Tak Center, Western market, High street soho cafes, supermarkets;
- Traditional walkup building;
- Numerous good reviews;
- Laundry shop is 5 minutes away (your personal expense and it cost around HKD$45 per 7 pounds of clothing)
|Size||Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Airport Express and Taxi, Nearest railway: Sheung Wan MTR station|
|Notes||No pets allowed, Yes, smoking allowed|
Features and Facilities
|General||Air conditioning, TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||Double beds (1), Dining seats for 1|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
About this location
The Hong Kong Region
If you are visiting HK for work or leisure. This is the place you wont want to miss. It is centrally located and it is just minutes to Central CBD. You will find so many historical landmark as you stroll along the street, including the famous Hollywood Road and Queen's Road Central. And....you will also find many art galleries, antique shops, funky cafes/pubs, fashion shops around the whole neighbourhood. This is truly a fusion of East meets West. And you will also get to see loads of tourist from around the world for free. If you are here to experience HK, this is the place you want to stay. Checkout some of the comments from previous guests and you will learn more.
Where is this place?
The apartment is located in Sai Ying Pun neighbourhood and it is a very safe and friendly neighbourhood. With 5-10 minutes walk will take you to various type of transportation including local buses and tram. Approx 15-20 minutes walk will take you to Sheung Wan MTR station and a short stroll to Soho-Hollywood Rd. And guess what? you get to sight-see the local Hong Kong McDonald (available 24hours), 7-elevan convienence store (also 24hours), Laundry place, and Yum Cha with just a few minutes walk.
Getting around via:
- HKD $2.30 tram to Central CBD (very cheap) with historic ride to all the old traditional shops;
- Under HKD$30 to IFC (International Finance Centre) or Hong Kong MTR station;
- Tons of buses and mini-buses.
- Walk to shops and cafes are easy.
The things we love about this neighbourhood include:
- excellent cafes at reasonable price;
- many supermarket and shops;
- great transportation;
- a lot of western expat lived in this neighbourhood;
- highly secure and it is closed to all the famous private schools and Hong Kong university;
- we are proud to be part of this community.
About the owner
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.