Apartment | 1 bedrooms | sleeps 3
Situated on Delta Sharm, the most exclusive apartment complex in Sharm el Sheikh, this one bedroom apartment is perfect for an active or restful holiday. The apartment is situated on the first floor of a two storey building overlooking a beautiful swimming pool.
The apartment is perfectly placed for enjoying lazy days by one of the several swimming pools, visiting one of many beaches or as a base for a more adventurous diving holiday. The apartment benefits from a modern fitted kitchen, fully equipped to create a gastronomic delight to be devoured in comfortable and homely surroundings.
If you prefer to dine out, Naama Bay, with it's numerous restaurants, entertainment, beach and harbour is only a ten minute taxi ride away, as is 'Old Sharm', with it's more traditional Egyptian ambiance and superb fish restaurants.
|Size||Sleeps up to 3, 1 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Delta Sharm 5 km|
|Will consider||Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Sharm el Sheikh 10 km|
|Family friendly||Suitable for children over 5|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Pool||Shared outdoor pool (heated)|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Telephone, Satellite TV|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (1), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 5|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Shared outdoor pool (heated), Balcony or terrace|
|Further details indoors||
* Spacious lounge with two large sofas (one of which converts into a sofa bed)
* 32'' flat screen TV, with satellite channels
* DVD Player
* Cd player, with ipod playing facility
* Balcony overlooking a beautiful swimming pool, furnished with a sofa, two chairs and a table
* Tastefully decorated bedroom
* Separate dining room
* Fully equipped kitchen with a full range of cooking and dining equipment
|Further details outdoors||
* Overlooking beautifully maintained gardens and a swimming pool
* Pool loungers and towels provided free of charge
* Parking available at the front of the building
* On site amenities of a fully equipped gym, sauna, jacuzzi, steam room, spa and beauty centre
* Numerous swimming pools
* Al fresco and air conditioned restaurants and relaxation areas
* Shops, a doctors and pharmacy on site
* Pool loungers and towels available free of charge
* All bed linen and towels supplied
* English speaking representative on site
The Red Sea Riviera/Sinai region
With its all year round sunshine, Sharm el Sheikh is perfect for that get away break. Sunny days, warm evenings and a gentle breeze make for the ideal holiday destination for those seeking guaranteed sunshine. Whether you want to spend lazy days by the pool or on the beach, visiting the range of historical and cultural sites, or diving/snorkelling in the magnificent Red Sea, Sharm el Sheikh has it all. Mount Sinai, St Catherines Monastery, the Coloured Canyon, Bedouin villages and the Pyramids in Cairo are but a few of the many sightseeing opportunities. Add to this the more adventurous activities of golf, quad biking, water-sports, go- karting, camel and horse riding or fun at the water park and there will never be a shortage of things to do should you tire of simply relaxing!
Sharm El Sheikh
Delta Sharm has two sandy beaches available for guest use. Both are within a 10 minute courtesy mini bus ride. There are also a number of other conveniently situated headland beaches, which are ideal for snorkelling, within the Sharm el Sheikh area.
Whether you're looking for the convenience of a poolside dinner, a traditional Egyptian dining experience, continental, seafood or Far Eastern cuisine you'll be spoilt for choice. There are several cafes and restaurants in and around the Delta Sharm Resort.
After dinner why not 'haggle' with one of the many the local and friendly shopkeepers to secure that artefact or perfume that you've had your eye on?