The Zen Loft - Heart of FFC
from £92 /night help
Apartment | 1 bedrooms | sleeps 3
This stylish property is truly a one of a kind. Fully renovated, recreated and restored, you can be one of the first people to reside in this luxury oasis. Located in the heart of the former French Concession, The Zen Loft combines style & comfort, peace & quiet and accessibility to the most desirable spots in the city - only a stone's throw from your designer walk up.
1. The perfect vacation or business trip rental, all the modern amenities of a luxury hotel suite, in a newly renovated historic Shanghai loft
2. The flat is accessed down a lane off one of the loveliest streets in the former French Concession, inset off the street - rare in most classic properties. Walk down your lane to your brick facade walk up.
3. Steps from all the trendy hot spots for dining and shopping
Light-filled, (810sqf/75sqm), cleverly tailored furnishings to maximum space, this flat has been designed to be a modern luxury urban loft.
- House cleaning service twice weekly
- Fully equipped workstation with wi-fi
- International Satellite TV, Cable TV - 2 mounted flat screens
- Fresh towels, linens, robes, slippers & start-up toiletry kit
- Bottled water, replenished regularly
- Open kitchen with dining bar and custom Tom Dixon lighting
- King size tatami style bed in bedroom with imported linens
- Custom wardrobes giving max storage for long term stays
- Newly installed reclaimed wood floors throughout house
- Separate washer dryer room right outside the apartment, adjacent to the front door - private use - but separated from the apartment for noise control.
Additional Paid Services available:
- Daily maid service for meals and cleaning, ironing, etc
- Food & Wine service menu, provisions can be stocked before arrival, and during your stay
- Airport pick-up
- Laundry Service
MORE LOCATION DETAILS
- 2 minute walk to Changshu Rd for metro lines 1/7
- Changle Rd & Fumin Rd, 5 min walk - concentration of hugely popular restaurants and bars
-Donghu Rd, 10 min walk: small street lined with some of the City's most international and hip chinese eateries
-Julu Rd & Fumin Rd, 10 min walk: great shopping in local designer boutiques, trendy restaurants and wine bars
Check out smartshanghai online to see locations of all the places you want to eat and shop, many are within walking distance.
|Size||Sleeps up to 3, 1 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||Double beds (1), Cots (1), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 2|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
The Shanghai Region
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.