Wukang Retreat - tranquil FFC
Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 5
This property is truly a diamond in the rough. Wukang Retreat combines style & comfort, peace & quiet in the most beautiful part of the French Concession. The property is located down a lush garden lane off of Wukang Rd, right at the Wuyuan Rd cross street. This is arguably the most gorgeous part of the district, and commands the highest prices in real estate to prove it.
The flat is accessed through a security gate for ultimate safety, and the walk down the lane is clean and the grounds are green and peaceful.
Light-filled, north/south facing, (1,455 sqf/135 sqm), this flat has been designed to be a plush pad in the center of Shanghai's upscale FFC.
Fully stocked kitchen with garden view, complete with oven, toaster, and espresso maker! You're welcome to enjoy your morning coffee/tea while relaxing on the day bed, overlooking the garden. Greenery can be seen from every window in the house!
Experience the spirit and convenience that life in Shanghai can offer, living like a local in your own french concession apartment.
- House cleaning service twice weekly
- Fully equipped workstation with wi-fi
- Flat screen TV and selection of DVDs
- Bright airy kitchen looking out onto garden
- customized day bed, providing a sunroom nook
- Washer & Western Dryer
- Antique & modern furnishings
- 2 bedrooms:
King size bed (master bedroom)
Queen size bed (second bedroom)
- Fresh towels, linens, robes, slippers & start-up toiletry kit
- Bottled water, replenished regularly
Additional Paid Services available:
- Daily maid service for meals and cleaning, ironing, etc
- Food & Wine service menu, provisions can be stocked before arrival, and during your stay
- Airport pick-up
- Laundry Services
1. Cute bistro and wine bar just across the street, 2. Ferguson Lane down a sort walk down Wukang Rd with best bakery in town, cafes, wine bars, eateries....
3. Pines and Feidan grocery stores 1 block away
4. Anfu Road one block away teeming with cafes and dining options, boutiques, DVDs, you name it!
5. Some of the most beautiful historic architecture in the FFC
Check out smartshanghai online to see locations of all the places you want to eat and shop, many are within walking distance.
|Size||Sleeps up to 5, 2 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||Double beds (2), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 8|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You need to pay through the Holiday Lettings website to ensure your payment is protected. We can’t protect your payment if you don’t pay through us.Learn more
You're booking with
- 2 Years listed
90% Response rate
Calendar last updated:26 Aug 2014
Based in China
Credit cards accepted
- 24 properties