Cottage | 3 bedrooms | sleeps 6
Shoreside is a new development on the banks of the river Teign in Shaldon, one of Devon's most scenic villages. The properties are built to a high specification to blend in with the local architecture. Their location on the banks of the River Teign make this a superb place to enjoy your holiday.
5 Shoreside is a large 3 bedroom house in this award winning E.T.C. 5 star development. The property is situated on the central green near the river front. Shaldon centre is a few minutes' leisurely walk along the river to where the local shops, restaurants and attractions are located. At the front of the property there is a small garden and at the rear of the property there is a patio area with 2 chairs and a table and parking for 1 vehicle.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Exeter, Nearest railway: Teignmouth|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||Central heating, TV, CD player, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||Single beds (4), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 5|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Further details indoors|
- A spacious and airy living area stretching the entire length of the house.
- Decorated to a very high standard.
- 1x three seater sofa, 1x two seater sofa, 1x armchair.
- Marble fireplace.
- 42" HD TV with Sky satellite channels.
- DVD/Video player and CD/Radio player.
- A variety of books and board games for guests to use.
- The well appointed kitchen has a dishwasher, fridge, freezer, microwave, double oven with gas hob and hood over, chrome kettle and toaster, and a cafetiere.
- A door leads to the utility room where there is a washer/dryer and stainless steel sink, with a door giving access to the rear patio.
- Includes a light wood table with 6 chairs.
- A spacious bedroom with a double bed, bedside tables, a dressing table and 3 sliding door mirrored wardrobes.
- En-suite shower room.
- Decorated for children, this room has bunk beds, a play table (complete with wooden toy railway) and a 5-drawer chest.
- Contains twin beds with bedside units, a wardrobe with matching dressing table and stool.
- Contains a white suite with chrome fittings, comprising a wash basin, w.c., bath with shower over, as well as a mirror, glass shelves, chrome heated towel rail and shaver point.
- Features a shower, w.c., wash basin, chrome heated towel rail and accessories, and a shaver point.
|Further details outdoors|
- At the front of the property there is a small garden.
- The rear of the property has a patio area with a table and 2 chairs and parking for 1 vehicle.
The West Country region
From golden sands to rolling countryside, peaceful villages to bustling centres, Teignbridge offers everything you need for a great holiday. Covering the coastline from the River Exe to the River Teign, the towns of Dawlish and Teignmouth, and the villages of Bishopsteignton and Shaldon offer much to explore and enjoy.
Dawlish Warren is rated as one of the top 5 beaches in the country with two miles of golden sands backed by dunes and a nature reserve. Supported by free children’s entertainment in the summer, comprehensive beach facilities and the prestigious Blue Flag award, this is a great location for nature lovers, building sandcastles and simply relaxing.
Teignmouth also boasts spacious sandy beaches, along with the qualities of a traditional holiday; the Victorian pier, lido and promenade lined with attractive flower beds. Take the foot passenger ferry across the mouth of the River Teign to Shaldon, a picturesque village with a Wildlife Centre and Botanical Gardens.
The area is well served by the A38, providing easy access to Newton Abbot, Exeter, Dartmoor and the numerous attractions of South Devon.
Shaldon is a picturesque village positioned on the banks of the River Teign on the opposite bank to Teignmouth. This peaceful location offers relaxing strolls along the river bank to the village centre where you will find pubs, local shops and restaurants.
Bishopsteignton is two miles inland with panoramic views across the river to rolling hills. Again pastel fronted houses line the narrow streets winding up to the small museum, open during the summer, while village pubs and shops retain all the charm and character you could hope for.
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
10 Jul 2013
"Good standard in a great location"
This was the second stay for my partner and my first time. The booking was simple and easy and the instructions about the key and location were also easy to follow. Everything in the house is to a goo… More
25 Apr 2012
"Nice property in good location"
We had stayed in Shaldon on 3 previous occasions and chose Shoreside as it was very convenient for us to walk to our favourite restaurant in Shaldon, Ode.The arrival instructions were good, although w… More
You're booking with
Blue Chip Holidays (Property Manager Blue Chip Holidays)
- 7 Years listed
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted
- Visit site
- 299 properties
- 253 properties
- 186 properties
- 177 properties
- 110 properties
- 83 properties
- 71 properties
- 60 properties
- 49 properties
- 44 properties
- 33 properties
- Newton Abbot
- 32 properties
- 29 properties
- Budleigh Salterton
- 21 properties
- Ottery St Mary
- 17 properties
- Stoke Gabriel
- 15 properties
- 14 properties
- Slapton, Devon
- 12 properties
- 10 properties
- Start Bay
- 9 properties