12 room Scottsdale Golf Resort
Villa | 8 bedrooms | sleeps 22
Walk to just about everything!
You can walk to 5 golf courses and some of the finest restaurants in Scottsdale including Roka Akor Asian Fusion, Chart House Seafood Restaurant, Ruth Chris Steak House, McCormick Ranch GC Restaurant & famous lakefront Pinon Grill, and of course Starbucks! All within walking distance from your accommodation.
Are you thinking of renting in a resort community far outside the city such as Grayhawk, Troon North, or Boulders? THINK AGAIN! Why would you want to be about 20-30 minutes by car, outside the city, always be dependent on a car, far away from fine restaurants, shopping and nightlife, when you can be in the center of everything!? Enjoy superior Location in the heart of Scottsdale. Our accommodation is located in the heart of Scottsdale – right in between legendary Old Town, Fashion Square & Kierland.
Night Club are close by!
Have you heard about the hotel icon Ian Schregger and design guru Philip Starck? They are famous for New York's Studio 54 along with having built & designed the hotels nearby such as The Mondrian, home to Sky Bar, Asia to Cuba Lounge. Also nearby is the new famous W hotel with its hip bar.
McCormick Ranch Golf Resort Villa Estate - next to great golf & superior restaurants in the heart of Scottsdale
McCormick Ranch is in the heart of Scottsdale, less than 2 miles from the popular Scottsdale Fashion Square, Old Town and Kierland Commons. These are the hot spots of Scottsdale, home to hip design artists with a large arts and culture scene of the many galleries, museums and theaters. Fine restaurants, vibrant nightlife, and all the exciting attractions of the golf resort that make Scottsdale famous, are all within walking distance. Two blocks away you find Ruth Chris Steakhouse, wine tasting bar and Starbucks. More...Babysitting, Groceries, Restaurants, Museums Library Cinemas, Live-Theater, Gym , Postal Services, Health-Club, Walk to 5 golf courses (within 1 mile radius), enjoy on-site free Tennis, Sight-Seeing, Car Rental, Shopping, Banking ATM's, Biking, Art Galleries, Boat Rental, Video Store.
Scottsdale Golf Villa at McCormick Ranch Golf Resort
Greatest Location in the heart of Scottsdale! Enjoy forever views of McCormick Ranch golf courses from the back yard. Enjoy a beautiful interior architect designer Resort Villa situated in the heart of Scottsdale, offering luxurious accommodation to suit any needs. Whether you want a weekend in the desert paradise of Scottsdale, need accommodations and a perfect location for your business or leisure, our Golf Resort Villa at McCormick Ranch is ready to accommodate you. Our Resort Villa at McCormick Ranch Golf Resort in Scottsdale offers you a luxury lagoon-like lake, golf course and tropical landscaping.
We are committed to personalizing and emphasizing the unique personality of each individual room. Your Golf Resort Villa is stocked with high-end amenities such as flat-screen TV, 300- thread-count Fretted sheets, Carrera granite and travertine marbled bathrooms. This property also features a bold, contemporary decor, a soaring lobby lounge dominated by a towering 30 -foot-tall panoramic windows over McCormick Ranch Golf Course and the largest lake in Scottsdale —all tucked behind the stylish porte-cochere entry. NOTE: Unit is not in the hotel rental-pool so you do not check-in at the hotel, you get a lower daily room rate, and definitely a more upgraded villa than other villas part of the hotel rental program. Hotel guest rates apply for hotel facilities and services.
|Size||Sleeps up to 22, 8 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Phoenix International Airport 20 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Jacuzzi or hot tub, Log fire, Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Games room, Safe, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||8 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms of which 5 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||Single beds (16), Dining seats for 16, Lounge seats for 8|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, BBQ, Bicycles available, Private fishing lake or river|
|Further details indoors|
• 8 BEDROOMS: A typical bedroom consists of a two twin size beds or one king size bed by preference, LCD/Plasma TV, High Tread count Bed-Linens, Alarm Clock
A typical guest bedroom consists of two twin size beds or one king size bed by preference, LCD/Plasma TV, High Tread count Bed-Linens, Alarm Clock
• LIVING ROOM: Modern leather sofas, 50 Inch LCD/Plasma TV
• DINING ROOM: Dining Table with seating up to 12 people, 50 Inch LCD/Plasma TV
• 5 BATHROOMS: Granit/marble/travertine throughout, bath tubs, showers, Bath-Linens. 5 bathrooms where three of them have Travertine throughout (including a Jacuzzi hot tub in one bathrooms) and the other two have granite throughout with bath tub and shower
• PATIOS & BALCONIES (5 total): 3 private Balconies and 2 private patios with heaters & high class outdoor Sonoran Patio furniture seating up to 22 persons (upstairs and downstairs together)
• FACILITIES AT SITE: AC, Free Public Parking, Resort Golf, Waterfront Resort Restaurant & Bar, Resort Café
• EXCLUSIVE ONLY FOR OUR GUESTS: BBQ Grill, Washer & Dryer
• KITCHEN/WINE BAR: 3 separate entertaining Wine bar areas with wine/beverage fridge - Espresso and Cappuccino maker
• KITCHEN: Brand new Convectional GE Stainless steel microwave Owen - Stainless steel coffee maker - Stainless steel toaster - Stainless steel drink Blender
• TOWELS/LINENS - Ralph Lauren, Nautica and Hotel Collection quality
• 4 HD 50 inch PLASMA TV's - brand new with cable TV - total of 9 TVs in Villa including four 50 Inch.
• SHARPER IMAGE Stereo Entertainment Center in 4 rooms: with IPod charger, CD player, AM/FM radio, Wake-up Alarm clock in each suite
• POOL, SPA, GYM: Discounted Membership at America’s top 10 best Health Club & Spas at Gainey Village Health Club with an Olympic size pool in an tropical outdoor resort setting. Only $17 pp for a daily pass (normally $35). You can also walk to LA Fitness in McCormick Ranch and use the Health Club Facilities and pool for only a $10 per day.
|Further details outdoors|
- Discount Golf, Tennis & SPA
- 3 most popular Video Games Stations such as: Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Nintendo Wii along with other games.
The Arizona region
A state of the United States, located in the southwestern region of the country. Arizona is also part of the Western United States and of the Mountain West states. Arizona is the sixth most extensive and the 16th most populous of the 50 states. Its capital and largest city is Phoenix. The second largest city is Tucson, followed in population by eight cities of the Phoenix metropolitan area: Mesa, Glendale, Chandler, Scottsdale, Gilbert, Tempe, Peoria, and Surprise.
ABOUT McCormick Ranch Golf Resort
This Golf Resort is an alluring property features 36 holes of championship golf, a bold, contemporary décor, lush landscaping, and expansive water features, including a quaint lakefront boardwalk. Additionally, the resort features multi-use space, including meeting rooms, each offering a unique and appealing setting capable of accommodating both larger-group business and highly customized social events. The Resort restaurants are open to the public including Pinon Grill, a full-service restaurant adjacent to the lounge, serves up the Nuevo coastal American cuisine using only the freshest organic food sources—seafood flown in daily, imported artisan-crafted pastas, cured Italian meats, heirloom herbs and vegetables sourced from local farmers. The golf club features two 36 hole championship courses. The club house is about 500 yards away (across lake and 18th hole of McCormick Ranch Golf Club).
Is a city in the eastern part of Maricopa County, Arizona, United States, adjacent to Phoenix. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, as of 2010 the population of the city was 217,385. The New York Times described downtown Scottsdale as "a desert version of Miami's South Beach" and as having "plenty of late night partying and a buzzing hotel scene"
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
You're booking with
American Holiday Rentals American Vacation Living (Property Manager American Holiday Rentals)
- 2 Years listed
Based in United States
Credit cards accepted