Farmhouse | 3 bedrooms | sleeps 6
Le Noyer has three bedrooms, a family bathroom and an en-suite to the master bedroom. The fully fitted farmhouse kitchen has a dishwasher, microwave, fridge freezer, electric oven and gas hob. There is also a washing machine with a separate utility room. The living room has plenty of comfortable seating for everyone, tv with UK channels, CD & DVD players and a collection of books, board games, CDs and DVDs.
The property also offers central heating and wireless internet access. Le Noyer is ideal for young families holidaying with grandparents! High chairs, travel cots, baby baths and stair gates can be provided at no extra charge. Quality bed linen, towels and end of stay cleaning are included.
Outside there is a private terrace, large private and enclosed garden, BBQ, deck chairs and you are able to use the owners' solar heated swimming pool. Please note, the pool is only shared with the owners, as we no longer rent out Le Figuier.
Le Noyer is operated on a Saturday to Saturday basis. We can be more flexible on changeover day and shorter breaks outside of the peak months (June, July, August).
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest Amenities||2 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Tours 60 km, Nearest railway: Saumur 25 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Log fire, Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Central heating, TV, Video player, CD player, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (2), Cots (2), Dining seats for 10, Lounge seats for 7|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Private garden, BBQ|
The Loire Valley region
Fabulous Chateaux, welcoming vineyards, outstanding activity parks, varied museums, crystal clear lakes, award winning zoos, long forest walks, safe cycle routes, golf courses and the rivers Le Loir and La Loire, a World Heritage Site. What more could you ask for!
We are also in the middle of a triangle that has the cities of Le Mans, Tours and Angers at each of the points. One week is, quite simply, often not enough!
You can spend a holiday with us and not have to travel more than 15 minutes for a wide range of activities. Living locally, we can book events on your behalf or provide you with further information so you can make the most of your stay. Activities include:
· Wine tasting at 100’s of local producers, plus specialist wine fairs during the season
· Local markets on five days of the week
· Pony Treking at Chateau Gizeux
· Marked and traffic free cycling routes with bike hire available. Alternatively, why not try one of our French cycling holidays - located nearby at our home, lovely evening meals, stunning route scenery, luxury accommodation. Ask for our website details for catered cycling holidays in France.
· Lakes with beaches, restaurants, walks and canoeing
· Tennis in the local village
· Golf at Chateau de Sept Tours and Bauge
· Marked walks through forests, open countryside and along rivers
· Bird Watching at Lac du Rille
· Sightseeing at the smaller but more local chateaux
· Swimming in the large open air swimming pool at Noyant
- The French equivalent of the Eden Project - new for 2010 in Angers, 'terra botanica'