Le Gîte des Légendes
from £64 /night help
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Availability Your dates are available
House | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 4
The Gite des Légendes for 4 to 6 people (70 square meters), situated in the medieval town at 3, rue des trios Cosnils and close to all the main tourist attractions.
This house will enchant you with its covered balcony and its view onto the imposing rampart walls and a perfectly preserved lancet door.
You will find all the comforts of home in this house;
• On the first floor there are two spacious rooms comprising a large living/dining room and a fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
• On the second floor you will find a large bedroom with two single beds which can be put together on request as well as a large sofa bed and another smaller bedroom with double bed. The bedrooms lead onto a shared bathroom with W.C.
The house has central heating, satellite TV and thick walls which ensure the rooms remain cool in the summer.
All the charm of a typical 17th century Sarlat house close to the town's tourist attractions.
A propos du linge et du ménage
- le linge de maison (draps et serviettes de toilette) n'est pas compris dans le prix
Si vous souhaitez un kit linge, au moment de la finalisation de votre réservation, veuillez nous le préciser lors de celle-ci.
- le logement doit être remis propre, une vérification sera effectuée lors de votre départ.
Si vous souhaitez la prestation ménage de fin de séjour, au moment de la finalisation de votre réservation, veuillez nous le préciser lors de celle-ci.
Taxe de séjour de 0.33€ par personne à régler.
- the possibility of paying by credit card, cheque, holiday vouchers or in cash
- a personal welcome folder and an escort to your apartment as well as advice on local visits and restaurants not to be missed
- the possibility of assistance 6 days a week (7 in the event of an emergency)
- we can supply a cleaning service on request, for an extra charge
- house, bed and bath linen supplied,
- tourist leaflets and books,
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Standard||Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (1), Single beds (2), Cots (1)|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
About this location
The Dordogne region
About the owner
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
30 Jul 2014
"best independent house for who look for an old gite inside of old town"
everything was perfect. no welcoming housekeeper but the agency provided enough information for locating the house. no house owner or housekeeper present, which was better and did not have to be interrupted by anyone else. it is something like you are using your own summer house. the "gite des legendes" has two stories, upstairs have bedrooms and toilets, downstairs have kitchen and living room. when you open the window, you can overhear everyday from the walking tour guides and tourists.
You're booking with
Philippe Lecerf (Property Manager Transimmo.fr)
- 7 Years listed
95% Response rate
Calendar last updated:08 Dec 2014
Based in France