Lodge | 10 bedrooms | sleeps 32
The perfect place for nomadic spirits to call home.
Estalagem is a charming and cozy Inn (brazilian pousada) located in Camburi, São Sebastião, northern coast of São Paulo. A place to experience beach, nature, culture and music.
We have 10 suites with air conditioning, fan, private baths and breakfast included.
Enjoy privacy and peace on a beautiful parcel with various outdoor entertaining spaces, including a beautiful pool.
Beautiful architecture, unique interior design mixed with the landscape's natural beauty provide living at its finest.
We have an open living space eclectically decorated, with unique wooden furniture, beautiful design armchairs, sofas, and a large table where you can enjoy your breakfast, relax and enjoy your stay, with views to the front garden, pool and the backyard.
The first floor has a large open living room, ideal as a reading area, with a astonishing view of rainforest (Brazilian Mata Atlântica).
The front garden has a large in ground pool, outdoor shower, a daybed, lounge chairs and includes a large outdoor umbrella.
The backyard has a wooden deck beside the Atlantic Forest with lounge chairs and tables.
There are ten suites:
- Suite 1: first floor, 1 queen bed, 1 double bed and 1 single bed, private bath, A/C, fan, balcony with pool view (can accomodate up to 5).
- Suites 2, 4 and 6: first floor, queen bed, private bath, A/C, fan, balcony with Atlantic forest view (can accomodate 2).
- Suite 3: first floor, 2 single beds, private bath, A/C, fan, balcony with pool view (can accomodate up to 3, w/ 1 optional extra bed).
- Suite 5: first floor, queen bed, private bath, A/C, fan, balcony with pool view (can accomodate up to 3, w/ 1 optional extra bed).
- Suite 7: ground floor, front pool, wheelchair accessible room, 1 queen bed, 1 single bed, private bath, A/C, fan (can accomodate 3).
- Suite 8: ground floor, front pool, shared room with 8 single beds, private bath, A/C, fan, deck with Atlantic forest view (accomodate up to 8).
- Suite 9 deluxe: ground floor, front pool, huge deluxe suite, queen bed, living room, kitchen w/ cooktop and refrigerator, private bath, deck with Atlantic forest views and lounge chairs.
- Suite 10 deluxe: first floor, huge deluxe suite, queen bed, living room, private bath with Jacuzzi, 2 balconys with pool and Atlantic forest views.
Located only 160 kilometers from São Paulo.
The nearest bus station is in Boiçucanga, just 5 km away. Another municipal bus line stops just 500 meters away.
Among Camburi's many places to eat are the award-winning Manacá, specialized in seafood and Aqua Restaurant, mediterranean food with a incredible view of the ocean. In Camburizinho beach, up on the mountain, with access from the beach is the Pura Bar with drinks and appetizers, and a breathtaking sunset view. Only minutes away from Camburizinho, Camburi, Maresias and Juquehy, where you'll find more wonderful places to eat, bookshops, decoration stores, clubs and some very good shopping.
|Size||Sleeps up to 32, 10 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Camburizinho 1 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car advised, Wheelchair users|
|Nearest Amenities||1 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Congonhas Airport, Sao Paulo 160 km|
|Family friendly||Suitable for children over 5, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||Pets welcome, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||Air conditioning, Safe|
|Rooms||10 bedrooms, 10 bathrooms of which 10 En suites|
|Furniture||Single beds (10), Double beds (7), Dining seats for 20, Lounge seats for 12|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Shared garden|
|Access||Parking, Wheelchair users|
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
You need to pay through the Holiday Lettings website to ensure your payment is protected. We can’t protect your payment if you don’t pay through us.Learn more
You're booking with
85% Response rate
Based in Brazil