Studio | No Bedrooms | sleeps 2
"New -sunny Apartment- View of Sao Paulo Skyline
Beautiful 12th floor apartment, 50m2, completely renovated
Wall to wall windows with lots of natural light.
60's era apartment building in the process of restoration. Situated in the highest neighborhood of Sao Paulo with a view of the city skyline and green areas.
• Bedroom with big windows and lots of light. Big closets, Twin-size bed, brand new mattresses, pillows, bed linens, towels, duvet and blankets.
• Living Room with an independent office, big windows, hammock and a work table.
• Fully-equipped American-style kitchen, cabinets, granite countertops, stainless steel sink, four-burner gas oven and refrigerator.
• Laundry room with steel sink and clotheslines.
• Bathroom with shower stall and cabinets.
Located in the Perdizes area: a leafy, centralized, residential neighborhood. An easy 20 min walk to subway station Sumare, as well as convenient bus lines to Paulista, Pinheiros, Faria Lima and the old downtown.
Close to the supermarket, restaurants, bars, pharmacies and other amenities.
Cleaning service 1x per week.
Portuguese, English, Spanish and French spoken.
Minimum stay: 1 month
Maximum stay: 3 Month
|Size||Sleeps up to 2, Studio|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car not necessary, Wheelchair users|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest railway: metro Sumare|
|Family friendly||Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge|
|Rooms||1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||Double beds (1), Dining seats for 3, Lounge seats for 1|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
Sao Paulo City
Centrally located: close to Vila Madalena, Jardins, Av Paulista and Pinheiros.
10 mins walking distance to Metro Sumaré.
Convenient buses lines to major locations in the City.
Restaurants, supermarkets, close by.
Upscale, green, quiet neighborhood.