3/4 Hostel - Chá Verde room
B&B | 1 bedrooms | sleeps 2
3/4 Hostel is your best choice when looking for accommodation in Ponta Delgada city center. Located in an old typical portuguese house and based on vintage decoration, the hostel provides you with three cozy rooms and a large dining space with Internet access.
Besides, the hostel celebrates several amenities during each month (such as cinema screenings, workshops, etc…) and our team will be more than delighted to guide you through the exploration of our beautiful São Miguel island.
We have three rooms:
-Our Tangerina room is a private double room. We can put the two beds together if you are a couple, or separated if you just don't want to sleep that close. The inspiration for this room are clementines: its freshness as well as its smooth and glossy appearance.
-The Chá Verde room is a private double room designed in white and green. The green comes from the green tea colour. Did you know that São Miguel island is the only place in Europe where grows tea? Special, isn't it? Our Chá Verde room it's special too.
-Pimenta room is a shared room with two bunch-beds. It's the biggest of our three rooms, and it has an amazing window in the old azorean architectural style. It's the cheapest option for sleeping in PDL downtown and the best way also to meet people all over the world who are stopping by our cozy hostel.
And here are some terms & regulations you should read if you choose to stay with us:
- There's a wi-fi connection you can use. It is called Caziff and doesn't require a password.
- It's only allowed to smoke in the terrace and balconies.
- The wc is shared, so we kindly ask you to keep it clean as you found it. If you need a towel, we have towels for rent for just 1 euro.
- Breakfast service is available from 8.30am. It includes coffee, tea, fruit juices, milk, bread, butter, cheese, jam, yoghourts and fruit. You can find it all in the kitchen (check the fridge!) and in the main room.
- You'll be given one key to the room and main door. Take care of it: if you lose it we'll be charging you 50 euros!
- Don't forget to lock the main door twice when leaving the house.
- We're not accepting credit-card payments so, please, check you've got cash before leaving.
|Size||Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||Safe, Wi-Fi available|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 8, Lounge seats for 4|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You're booking with
Tres Quartos H.
100% Response rate
Calendar last updated:28 Jun 2014
Based in Portugal
- Sao Miguel
- 107 properties
- 11 properties
- Rabo De Peixe
- 9 properties
- Sao Jorge, Azores
- 6 properties
- Santa Maria Island
- 6 properties