Terracos da baia
Apartment | 1 bedrooms | sleeps 6
Luxury one bed apartment on the third floor with a balcony overlooking the communal pool. The property boasts a luxury marble bathroom and a fully fitted kitchen with washing machine etc. Guests have use of the communal pool and leisure area; with secure underground parking available for extra charge.Now with satelite T.V
Located only 10 minutes walk to beach, restaurants and bustling seaside town.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 1 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||10 mins walk|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Lisbon, Nearest railway: Sao martinho do porto|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, Satellite TV|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||2 Sofa beds, Double beds (1), Dining seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
|Access||Secure parking, Lift access|
|Further details outdoors|
Communal pool with deck area, colourful gardens.
The Costa de Prata/Silver Coast/Central Portugal region
Next bay north is Nazaré just a 10 min drive another popular Portuguese destination with cliffs and large open stretches of beach then Foz do Arelho 10 mins south with its own very individual Obidos Lagoon ideal for young children to use which meets the Atlantic used by the surfers.
Sao Martinho do Porto
S Martinho is a lovely traditional Portuguese holiday destination where you can walk to the beach, enjoy the summer activities and walk along the new promenade all around the bay with raised wooden walkways to take in the local scenery.
the apartment is a short walk from a variety of different restauraunts,bars and cafes.
There are plenty of shops,supermarkets,a bank and tourist information.
The market selling fresh local produce is only a two minute walk and is open every day except monday
Golf course currently in course of construction, however there is golf at nearby Prai de Rey approx 30 mins drive together with Golden Eagle at Rio Maior approx 30 mins drive besides a number of other small courses. Full details available upon request.
Local facilities available in S Martinho which includes restaurants, shops, banks, post office, tourist information, with a splash park at nearby Nazaré.
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
31 Oct 2012
"Very well equiped apartment, heated pool, great location, perfect host"
We (2 adults and 2 little children) stayed in Colin´s apartment in August 2012 for 10 nights. We loved it for many many reasons and I will try to describe at least some of them now:
- Colin is a perfect host, very easy communication and booking and he is ready to help and assist you if you need - appreciated - thanks again, Colin:-)
- the apartment is very well equiped (dish-washer, washing machine, microwave, stove, fridge+freezer, ironing board, iron, DVD player, tv, air-conditioning, clotheshorse, hoover, ... probably much more which I can´t even remember) and absolutely spotless
- we loved the location - away from the main touristy area just around the beach and yet not far from the beach (10 minute walk through lovely old town - using the lift in the tourist office highly recommended), walking distance to the local supermarket and also local market place (mercado, where the locals sell their produce incl. fresh fruit, vegetable, flowers, fish, ...)
- heated pool - there are not many in Sao Martinho!
- if arriving by car I would recommend to follow signs to "bombeiros" (firemen) - very close to the flat
Just 2 things I would mention which you should be aware of:
- the keys - the pool key and the house key have both yellow "identity label", what happened to us once was that one day we left all ready for the beach and when in front of the flat and the door was closed we realized we took the wrong key (thank God for Colin being cool and helpful when we called him:-)
- we have 2 little children (1 and 3,5 years) and I have to say that the balcony is a bit unsafe as the bars of the railing there are horizontal and quite far apart - we would have appreciated if the railing was covered for example with bamboo fence panels or plastic or sth to avoid the children from falling (it has to be said that Colin told us before we booked that the balcony could be an issue!)
We met in Sao Martinho with our extended family from Scotland and Sweden which gave us a chance to visit 3 more apartments in Sao Martinho and we would choose Colin´s place again.
My apology for writing this review 2 months later.
Pay online via the Holiday Lettings payment platform with your credit/debit card or your PayPal account to be covered by Payment Protection. Learn more
You're booking with
- 5 Years listed
87% Response rate
Based in United Kingdom
- 212 properties
- 168 properties
- Sao Martinho do Porto
- 164 properties
- 133 properties
- 132 properties
- 69 properties
- Praia D'el Rey Golf and Country Club
- 46 properties
- Foz do Arelho
- 28 properties
- Torres Vedras
- 25 properties
- 20 properties
- 18 properties
- Areia Branca
- 15 properties
- 14 properties
- 12 properties
- Vila Verde dos Francos
- 8 properties
- Figueiro dos Vinhos
- 8 properties
- Figueira da Foz
- 7 properties
- 6 properties
- 6 properties
- 6 properties