Apt Delfino A on Port.Santa Teresa Gallura.6Px
Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 6
Second floor apartment of 80 square meters with elevator and sea view veranda for alfresco dining next the beautiful Marina of Santa Teresa di Gallura, elegantly furnished with attention to every detail and equipped with all comforts.
Delfino can host up to 6 guests and consists of:
Wide Living Room with double davenport
Fully Equipped Kitchenette
1 Master Bedroom
1 Bedroom with bunk bed
1 Bathroom with Shower
1 Bathroom with only services
Covered Veranda with table and chairs
Guests can also enjoy for free a swimming pool for adults and one for children, surrounded by a garden lawn located near the Wellness Center. The Pool and Spa open on May 1.
There is a shuttle every 30 minutes that takes to the beautiful beach of Rena Bianca, which is about 1 km away.
For bookings longer than a week bed linen and towels are free of charge.
Parking for 1 Car
Bed linen and towels: € 25 per person for stays of less than 8 days
Air Conditioning: € 80 per week
Cot: € 25 per week be mentioned when booking
Extra bed: € 30 per week on request (camp bed)
Sun beds and parasol pool: € 10
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 2 bedrooms|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||50 m|
|Family friendly||Suitable for children over 5, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||Central heating, TV|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||2 Sofa beds, Double beds (1), Dining seats for 8, Lounge seats for 8|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
|Access||Secure parking, Lift access|
The Sardinia region
Santa Teresa runs on a promontory looking out to the North Corsica's southern coast from which it is separated by the Strait of Bonifacio, which is just 11 miles from Cape Pertusato, north-east of the archipelago of La Maddalena, and west overlooking the Sea of Sardinia. The town is built around two bays: the Porto Longone, the bottom of which there is the marina, and the beach of Rena Bianca.
Santa Teresa di Gallura
- Rena Bianca has a very fine sand and shallow waters and sandy that making it safe for children to swim. Rich in amenities, the beach has a large car park, bar, refreshment. You can rent beach umbrellas, deck chairs, pedal boats and vessels and is particularly appreciated by lovers of diving.
- Cala Grande – Valle della Luna is made up of huge granite rocks shaped by wind action millennial offering a spectacular backdrop to the various coves surrounded by thick and unspoilt Mediterranean. It was a very popular resort since the 70s hippies and nudists.
- Rena Majori is always quiet and secluded. It'scharacterized by an expanse of sandy beaches, surrounded by dunes covered with vegetation and dark rocks in the middle of a turquoise and crystalline sea. The pine forest behind him is a quiet point of coolness and shade on hot summer days.
- Cala Spinosa is located in Capo Testa. It is a charming small beach in a cove protected by a deep rounded cliffs overlooking the sea.
- La Liccia is part of the complex of wonderful beaches that belong to the area of Santa Teresa Gallura. It is a long beach about a kilometer of fine white sand overlooking a clear blue sea.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
You're booking with
85% Response rate
Based in Italy
Credit cards accepted
- Costa Smeralda
- 322 properties
- 169 properties
- Santa Teresa di Gallura
- 165 properties
- Costa Smeralda-Porto Rotondo
- 111 properties
- Costa Paradiso
- 101 properties
- Golfo Aranci
- 84 properties
- Porto Cervo
- 82 properties
- La Maddalena
- 73 properties
- 65 properties
- Isola Rossa
- 64 properties
- Baia Sardinia
- 42 properties
- Trinita d'Agultu e Vignola
- 31 properties
- Liscia di Vacca
- 31 properties
- 25 properties
- 24 properties
- La Muddizza
- 16 properties
- 12 properties
- Costa Serena
- 8 properties
- Tempio Pausania
- 7 properties
- 6 properties