17 The Priory
from £61 /night help
Availability Your dates are available
Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 4
17 The Priory is a two bedroom, third floor apartment located a short distance from Shanklin. The property has been newly renovated and boasts panoramic sea and bay views.
Internally, the property is furnished to a very high standard throughout and offers a contemporary open plan kitchen/living/dining area. Externally, the furnished, decked balcony is the perfect place to relax and enjoy the views out to sea. The property also offers two off-street parking spaces.
Located in Luccombe village, the property is conveniently positioned for access to Shanklin beach and has easy access to a coastal path. The property is a short drive from the attractive resort centre of Shanklin. Here, the seafront is the focal point and features several eating establishments and pubs. The town is famed for its good weather, safe sandy beach and the picturesque Old Village.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Bournemouth International 94 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Shared garden|
|Further details indoors|
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen benefitting from stunning sea views and patio doors leading onto the balcony.
- Furnished with a four seater sofa and glass topped coffee table.
- Features a 32” LCD TV with Freeview, DVD player and an ipod docking station.
- Wireless internet access is available for guests who bring their own laptop.
- The dining area features a table and seating for six, with sea views from the windows.
- Well-appointed kitchen featuring a single oven, grill and gas hob and an American style fridge freezer.
- Complete with a full range of utensils and accessories including a microwave, kettle and toaster.
- Furnished with a king-size bed, fitted double wardrobe located in the hallway, chest of drawers and two bedside cabinets with lamps.
- Furnished with twin beds, chest of drawers and a bedside cabinet with lamp.
-Features a bath with shower mixer taps, wash basin, wc, mirror and shaver point.
|Further details outdoors|
- The property is located on the 3rd floor with two flights of internal stairs.
- Decked balcony furnished with table, parasol and chairs offering views out to sea and across the bay.
- Secluded, well maintained communal gardens.
- Easy access to Shanklin beach and a short distance from the resort centre of Shanklin.
- Off-street parking for two cars.
About this location
The Isle of Wight region
Dorset’s beautiful and dramatic scenery has long made the county a favourite with writers, poets and film crews. Jurassic cliffs plunge alongside picturesque harbour towns and coastal resorts, providing an impressive backdrop for the many popular Dorset holiday destinations.
Poole has one of the world’s largest natural harbours
Portland Castle was built in 1539 by Henry VIII to defend Weymouth
Tours of Thomas Hardy’s Dorset are operated throughout the county
About the owner
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You're booking with
Blue Chip Holidays (Property Manager Blue Chip Holidays)
- 7 Years listed
100% Response rate
Calendar last updated:02 Mar 2015
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted
- Visit site