Villa | 5 bedrooms | sleeps 10
Smeralda villa is an easy 20 minute drive from the Costa Smeralda airport and Olbia ferry port. The Villa sits above the treetops and has 360 degree commanding views over the entire area. It is situated within its own grounds and not overlooked by any other properties. There is a 10m X 5m X 1.5m private swimming pool.
On the first floor there is a large open planned area where the lounge,dining room, kitchen, two en-suite bedrooms one double and one twin are situated. The lower level has two en-suite twin bedrooms and one en-suite double bedroom. Modern conveniences include Jacuzzi bath, steam room, hydro massage, foot massage, linen, towels, fully fitted integrated kitchen, utility room, washing machine, fans in all rooms, TV, music CD'S and DVD films, books and guides, even a play station for the kids big or small. Safety features include Alarm system, hard wired smoke and carbon monoxide monitors.
For Al-fresco dining there is a veranda with seating and patio area where the barbecue is situated There is also parking space for several vehicles at the villa.There are many restaurants within the locality. La Cinta beach in San Teodoro is a 10 minute drive from the villa. It is also a safe beach for children. The area is also popular with cyclists, ornithologists and hill walkers. In the villa we have left informative leaflets and guide books.
You can of course just relax by the poolside. For the more energetic we have a little badminton area set at the back of the villa, just for fun nothing serious. On a balmy summer evening one of our favourite pastimes is to sit on the balcony with a glass of wine, light some candles, listen to relaxing music and look at the night sky filled with twinkling stars. This is dolce vita at it's best.
Getting to Sardinia
To compare flight prices we would advise checking www.skyscanner.net they check flight prices going and returning to destinations through different airlines. There can be considerable savings on flights.
Easyjet, Jet2, Air Berlin Into Olbia. Ryanair Into Alghero.
Ferries from France: 'Southern Ferries': Marseilles to Porto Torres
Ferries from Italy: Genoa, Livorno, Piombino, Civitavecchia
|Size||Sleeps up to 10, 5 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||La Cinta|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings|
|Nearest Amenities||300 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Olbia 20 km, Nearest railway: Olbia 20 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Jacuzzi or hot tub, Sauna, DVD player|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Safe, Satellite TV|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms of which 5 En suites|
|Furniture||Single beds (6), Double beds (2), Dining seats for 10, Lounge seats for 12|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
Payment by wire transfer. 30% deposit when booking and remaining 70% 30 days prior to rental. Bookings within 30 days total payment required.
A booking conditions and rental contract will be E-mailed or Posted to you. Please read, sign and return via e-mail or post within 7 days.The booking cannot be confirmed until we have the signed booking conditions and rental contract.
The Sardinia region
Over the last twenty years S. Teodoro has become one of the most popular Sardinian resorts.
Located only 25km from Olbia and within easy reach of the airport and the port, this old town is a must-see if you visit Sardinia.
Surrounded by Mediterranean scrub, San Teodoro and its coast is characterised by an impressive 18 beaches and countless bays. LA CINTA is the most famous beach of San Teodoro. The beach is well-equipped and, therefore, particularly suitable for children and young people. San Teodoro's lagoon has rare fauna, pink flamingos, herons and wild ducks.
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
11 Sep 2013
""What a Gem""
Travelling with children and grandparents can be stressful. (Parents understand this.) The villa is huge and spotlessly clean with large well-proportioned rooms, you are not bumping into one another, … More
Thank you for your kind comments. We are delighted your family enjoyed your holiday.
4 Nov 2012
"our holiday was fantastic"
Some of our thoughts and comments that we wanted to share with you:
1. The villa is a little remote in terms of the location from the beach but we also realized that its distance from the San Teodoro center gives us the quietness and lack of tourist noise. Its about 5 kms from the beach. If you have a car- you will enjoy the distance.
2. We did like the nearby grape vineyards, Pizzeria and the view from the balcony. The pizzeria is family owned - Alejandro and his wife and daughter (you will see local sardinian county style hospitality)
3. The location is an easy find. Very helpful coordinates.
4. There are several agriturismo places to eat within 2,5 kms from the villa. They are inexpensive, authentic food and the hosts are family. They treat you with a lot of warmth
5. The beaches were fantastic – blue>blue>blue. We visited quite a few of them.
Cleanliness of the villa:
1. Spotless ! & white.
2. I did have some thoughts on the white colored walls. Since its for 8-10 people, I assume that there would be more people with children who will show interest in the property. The side walls in the kitchen, walk way upstairs, cushions in the dining table and the sofa are all white. I was wondering if this may become dirty too soon as n when you get larger groups with children. When I was there - I had nothing to complain.
3. Bedrooms and bathrooms are huge and well ventilated. So many bedrooms and bathrooms.
4. The huge open kitchen was my favorite room. The exhaust in the kitchen works very well.
The extra nice things:
1. The washing machine and iron table in the entrance was such a relief for us. We spotted it as soon as we entered the house. Thanks !
2. The clothes line outside and the little extra hanger was very useful on the outside.
3. The high pressure water hose to clean or wash our feet or even rinse the beach clothes before entering the villa was handy.
4. I am a Chris Rhea fan and was very happy to see and listen to the Best of Chris Rhea. There is a huge movie and music collection in the house.
5. The important notice (Read Me) instructions and all the nice books about Sardinia were extremely helpful. So many books on where to go>what to see>route planners.
6. The huge vase on the dining table was lovely.
7. Fans were available in almost every room and the house is well ventilated when you open all doors and windows. A/C or No A/C will always be a debate but we didn't feel the heat !
I would definitely recommend this place to people and friends. I don't know if I would stay here again as a couple because I would love to come back to Sardinia and have another different experience. But if we have a family reunion as a group of 6-10 people- this would be our only choice.
There is this guy who looks like danny devito - he will receive you in the airport / show you around. He is such a lovely guy. If he welcomes you - your trip starts with royal hospitality.
Thank you for taking the time to share your kind comments it is very much appreciated.
Pay online via the Holiday Lettings payment platform with your credit/debit card for your PayPal account to be covered by Payment Protection. Learn more
You're booking with
- 2 Years listed
100% Response rate
Credit cards accepted
- Costa Smeralda
- 401 properties
- San Teodoro
- 206 properties
- Costa Paradiso
- 124 properties
- Budoni Sardinia
- 114 properties
- Costa Smeralda-Porto Rotondo
- 105 properties
- Orosei - Nuoro
- 88 properties
- Golfo Aranci
- 71 properties
- Cala Gonone
- 69 properties
- La Maddalena
- 52 properties
- 43 properties
- 35 properties
- Porto Cervo
- 35 properties
- Baia Sardinia
- 31 properties
- 23 properties
- 13 properties
- 11 properties
- 11 properties
- 9 properties
- 7 properties
- 6 properties