Villa | 8 bedrooms | sleeps 18
Villa Sherazade is a spectacular villa located on a plot of land of 3,000 m2 full of palm trees, fruit trees and all kinds of plants which provides you with a feeling of freshness and relaxation
This vill ais well situated, at walking distance from the beach, supermarket, bars, chemits, banks and at only 1'5 km from the famous Puerto Banus.
This stunning villa has 7 bedrooms, which without including the bathrooms, range between 13 m2 and 22 m2 each bedroom in size, if we add the garden apartment which also offers its own kitchen and the two extra beds which can be added to the Master bedroom # 1, the capacity of the villa would amount to 18 persons comfortably.
This magnificent villa, stands out for its spacious and light throughout the villa, this is remarkable, especially in the common areas of the villa, for example, the two lounges together with the dining area, have a total of 148 m2, therefore, large groups never feel that they are cramped together, as it is very spacious.
The villa offers two kitchens, the main kitchen has a large center table and the secondary kitchen, which is situated next to the main kitchen in mainly used for fried or roasted, which facilitates the preparation of food for large groups and both kitchens overlook a large Andalusian courtyard.
The most remarkable of this villa would be the exteriors:
• It offers large parking area inside the villa for up to 8 cars.
• It offers a large swimming pool, size 15 x 7 meters, in an oval shape which also offers inside the pool a whilpool area.
• A BBQ which can be also used at night time, since it is fully illuminated.
• 2 large tables with armchairs, with sitting capacity for up to 16 persons.
• The villa also offers an extra table in teak wood with sitting for 6 under the shade of 2 beautifull tress, next to the swimming pool area.
• In the covered porch, as you go out of the lounge and infront of the pool, you may also find another table with 6 armchairs.
• In the Andalucian courtyard, you would also find another teack table with sitting for 6 persons.
• It offers gardens and grass areas all around the villa, although we must make a speciall mention to the area of the villa which is full of fruit trees, that you would be able to pick and taste yourself. Next to the swimming pool area, you may also find a large grass area which can be used to sun bath or enjoy any other activity out in the fresh air.
If you want a detailed dossier with photos of the entire villa, facilities, as well as everything we offer included in the price and expanded information, do not hesitate to ask us, and we will be happy to send it to you, as surely, once you have looked at the some, we shall have you as guests in a near future.
|Size||Sleeps up to 18, 8 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||SAN PEDRO DE ALCANTARA|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary, Wheelchair users|
|Nearest Amenities||200 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: MALAGA & GIBRALTAR 65 km, Nearest railway: FUENGIROLA 25 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||Pets welcome, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Telephone, Table tennis, Games room, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||8 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms of which 6 En suites and 1 Shower rooms, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Furniture||Single beds (4), Double beds (7), Cots (1), Dining seats for 16, Lounge seats for 14|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
|Access||Parking, Wheelchair users, Lift access|
The Costa del Sol region
The Costa del Sol, is one of the areas that contains all the ingredients for a good holiday.
• In the area surrounding the villa, you will find a large variety of bars, typical spanish bars with “Tapas” or the typical English or Irish Pubs, as well as, beach bards along the promenade called “Chiringuitos” where the specially is usually fryed fish “pescaitos fritos” amongs others such as meat.
• Equally, in the area you have a very large variety of restaurants which vary in price and quality, having a large range between you can count with Andaluzian, International, Japonesse, Chinnesse, Marroqui, Italian or French cousin between many others. Some of our restaurants are opened 24 hours a day for which your choice is wide.
• At only 5 minutes from the village of “San Pedro de Alcantara” and towards the mountain, you can find a village called “Benahavis”, known internationally for its restaurants and exceptional food.
• Due to the amount of restaurants, bars, night clubs etc…, “Puerto Banus” would be the famous place to enjoy a lovely night out until early hours in the morning if you wish. Equally during the day time, you can enjoy their beach bars, or bars & restaurants with views to the boats & yatchs or simply walk around the port or shop.
• Nearby villages which are interesting to visit and which we hereby inform you of:
PUERTO BANUS: The most famous port, well known for its restaurants, bars, night clubs, shops, boats and yatchs.
RONDA: A lovely village in the mountains at only 1 hours drive, which offers the oldest bull ring in Spain (1572), as well as the famous “Tajo de Ronda”, etc…
GIBRALTAR: A small part of England, also duty free.
NERJA: A small sea side village which offers one of the most important caves of Spain, which can be visited.
MIJAS: A very special village with a lot to enjoy (Burro Taxi, Minuture museum, etc…).
We provide you with a guide of buses and time tables, plans of the area and nearby villages, a guide with different activities and dates of local festivals of the area.
• Other cities nearby which are of interest to visit would be: Seville, Córdoba, Granada, etc…, all of which have their own history and monuments and which go from 1:30 minutes to 2:30 minutes drive.
• Shopping: You will find a large variety of ítems of all kinds, some are local or from high brand names, since in this area you can also find the best shops, such as Christian Dior etc…
• The amount of activities that can be enjoyed in this area is very large and difficult to describe them all. In the area you can find: 4 x 4 cars, walking in mountain, Mountain bike, adventure in moutain, Eco Tours, etc…, Boats: Fishing and cruises, Amorina (Adventure and entertainment on boats), excursions of sight seing, diving centers. Horses (rent and shows), Atraction Park (Tivoli), Family entertainment (Camelot, Funny Beach, Karting Club, Arkadia, etc…., Sport centers (Tennis, Paddel, Gym, Spas, Etc…
• Other PLACES OF FUN to be visited would be: Water Parks (Agualand, Mijas Costa, Aquavelis), Animal parks in semi-freedom (Selwo, Cocodrilo Park, Senda, Sea Life, Selwo Marina, Zoo Fuengirola, Lobo Park, etc…), Casinos (Torrequebrada, Marbella).
• You will find LOCAL MARKETS with a diversity in shopping ítems, from fruit, vegetables, plants, carpets, pottery, clothes, belts, bags, antiques etc…, these street markets take place between 8:30 am to 14:00 hours on the dates and places stated bellow:
THURSDAY: San Pedro de Alcántara
FRIDAY: Las Chapas
SATURDAY: Puerto Banús
• Of the 34 GOLF COURSES that we have in Malaga area, 22 of them are situated between 3 and 20 minutes by car from the villa, we also provide you a large variety of information on the mentioned Golf Courses.
• The area of Marbella – San Pedro de Alcantara, offers a MICRO-CLIMATE unique on the “Costa del Sol”, with temperaturas minimums of 13ºC and maximums of 38ºC, offering a media temperatura of 18'7ºC.
• The BEACHES of the area have been considered every year for their well kepted conditions. In the beaches of Marbella & San Pedro de Alcantara, you will find, exterior showers and changing facilities, as well as swings and slides for the smalls ones of the family. The mayority of beaches also offer red cross services in high season.
• Although during all year round we have sports & cultural acitivities, during the summer season these are more propense for which in the nearby area, you might find that during your stay there is the local fair, celebrations or concerts.
San Pedro de Alcantara
VILLA SHEREZADE is situated in a residential area at only 2 minutes walk from bars, restaurants and large supermarket and at only 4 minutes walk from the beach (600 meters) where beach bars and restaurants are easily found and at 10 minutes walk from the village of “San Pedro de Alcántara” which offers you all the necessary, including, restaurants, bars, supermarkets, coffee shops, shops, church, police office, tourist office, etc…
Nearby you may also find the “Club Nueva Alcántara” which is considered one of the best tennis and paddle clubs of Andalucía, as it also offers, gym, sauna and club house.
VILLA SHEREZADE, is also situated at only 1´5 km of the famous “Puerto Banús”. You may access the same, either by walking along the beach, enjoying sea views and magnificent villas or at only 2 minutes by car on the Nac-340 road.
Between the villa and “Puerto Banús” you may find the well known beach clubs “Bhuda Beach” and “Ocean Club”, which area closed in areas with swimming pool, music, restaurant, shops, all next to the beach and where swimming and sun bathing, can become a party. “Puerto Banús” is also one of the most exclusive Ports of the world, offering the biggest concentration of exclusive boutiques, restaurants, fashionable bars, exclusive discoteques and a large commercial center called “El Corte Inglés”.
Equally, at only a few minutes from VILLA SHEREZADE, you may find 18 golf courses of the 32 that are offered in the province of Málaga, since we are also known as the “Costa del Golf”
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
20 Dec 2012
"Beautiful gardens,good location,tired interior."
Arriving on a Sunday our transfer was smooth and we were met at the house. The introduction was ok. The local shop was closed and it was a pretty poor show that no basic provisions were in the villa. No water,tea, coffee,sugar or milk to welcome us on a Sunday. Having hired many villas in previous years,this felt like a basic service that was not provided and had never happened to me before. Not a good start. The villa was clean but damp and musty in some bedrooms. We asked for extra blankets,which never arrived. Not all rooms had a tv. A few were in the wardrobes on the floor. There were broken tiles in the brown bathroom. No extra dishwasher salt or rinse agent. We washed up. The barbeque light was broken. Overall tired, beautiful garden and pool area with a lack of service available to meet our expectations. We were out of season, which as a large group, the rental was reasonable. Had it been a high season rental we would have been less than happy with the villa for the cost. Such a shame as my previous rentals and levels of service have been excellent with Holiday Lettings. The lady who looks afterthe villa had been in the U.k and came on the day before we left and gave us 2 bottles of wine to compensate-between 9 of us. We really did expect luxury. It was clean but does need some T.L.C.,the arrival ruined it really. We had to go to a local beach bar and spend a fortune buying basics. We also had no hot water for the first two days. The gardener resolved this.
30 Sep 2012
"Wedding at Villa Sherezade"
We rented the villa to celebrate our wedding. We stayed 12 adults and two infants in the villa fo one week and we all had a great time. As the weather did not allow for an out doors wedding celebratio… More
16 Aug 2012
"Perfect for large families"
We stayed 9 adults and 5 kids for one week end June 2012. The booking process was smooth and Lee was very firendly, helpful and arranging all we did request for and gave us a few good tips aswell. T… More
24 Aug 2011
"Great Villa - with fantastic local amenities"
We stayed at Villa Sherezade as a group of 7 Adults and 6 children (Ages ranging from 2-7).The booking with Lee was fantastic and everything we expected with the Villa was there.Lee spent some time on… More
You're booking with
90% Response rate
Based in Spain
- Visit site
- 1763 properties
- 1054 properties
- 617 properties
- Puerto Banus
- 600 properties
- Mijas Costa
- 440 properties
- 391 properties
- San Pedro de Alcantara
- 192 properties
- 177 properties
- 129 properties
- 117 properties
- 85 properties
- Mijas Golf
- 80 properties
- Manilva Sabinillas
- 56 properties
- Casares Costa
- 38 properties
- 31 properties
- Atalaya Isdabe
- 19 properties
- 18 properties
- 16 properties
- 14 properties
- 11 properties