Villa | 5 bedrooms | sleeps 14
At the end of a long avenue, with gardens, large children's playground and two impressive fountains. The villa is situated at 300 meters from the beach, which offers a beautiful promenade of 17 km, where you will find pubs, bars, restaurants, water activities, etc.
The villa has great privacy and is located in a very quiet urbanization, but close to restaurants, golf courses and a wealth of activities and at only 1.5 km, you will find the famous "Puerto Banús".
The villa offers 5 bedrooms, each of which has been decorated and represents the culture of a country and many of its accessories have been imported from the country of origin. The bedrooms represent; Egypt, India, Indonesia, China and Africa
All the villa offers air conditioning (hot and cold air) including the kitchen.
All bedrooms offer comfortable mattresses 22 cm. thick, bed linen from top brands, LCD TV with over 500 channels in all languages, music center and safe, all bedrooms offer their own bathroom, being spacious, bright, with designer washing basins, accessories from leading brands, hot air heating and hairdryer.
The common areas of the villa are spacious, offering, 2 lounges with leather sofa's, Flat screen TV's, Satellite, DVD playe, chimney, table games, Pool table, exchange book system, DVD's, Play Station 2, etc…
Tres de las paredes del comedor son de cristal, pudiendo abrirla casi en su totalidad al jardín del cual podrá disfrutar cómodamente sentado en los 14 sillones de que dispone.
Three of the walls of the dining area are glass, being able to open them completely, opening the dining area to the garden. The dining table offers 14 armchairs.
The large kitchen offers several areas of preparation & cleaning, a cooking area, a dining room overlooking the garden. Equipped with a variety of small appliances, cutlery, glassware, etc..
With 19ºC on average and over 300 days of sunshine a year, for which the villa is open to the garden and the enjoyment of the same, as it is equipped with comfortable hammocks with cushions of 10 cm. thick, chill-out bed of 180x200, an outdoor porch with two forged aluminum tables where you can dine “Al-fresco” at any time of the day thanks to the awning it offers, a large built barbecue with seating for up to 10 people, an impressive Playground with slide, swings, etc. .. , A pond with a waterfall and also a pool which can be heated to a maximum of 30 ° C, which can be enjoyed all year even in bad weather, as it offers a telescopic cover that covers it entirely for you to be able to enjoy a swim while it is windy or raining outside.
This villa has been built and prepared in order that either a group of friends or your family and all its members can enjoy a relaxed, quiet and pleasant holiday, holding everything you need and more, to be a memorable holiday, which fondly shall be remembered a lifetime.
|Size||Sleeps up to 14, 5 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||SAN PEDRO DE ALCANTARA|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary, Wheelchair users|
|Nearest Amenities||300 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: MALAGA & GIBRALTAR 70 km, Nearest railway: FUENGIROLA 25 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||Pets welcome, Yes, smoking allowed|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Log fire, Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, Video player, CD player, Telephone, Pool or snooker table, Table tennis, Games room, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms of which 5 En suites, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Furniture||Single beds (10), Double beds (2), Cots (1), Dining seats for 14, Lounge seats for 10|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ, Climbing frame, Swing set|
|Access||Parking, Wheelchair users|
The Costa del Sol region
The Costa del Sol, is one of the areas that contains all the ingredients for a good holiday.
• In the area surrounding the villa, you will find a large variety of bars, typical spanish bars with “Tapas” or the typical English or Irish Pubs, as well as, beach bards along the promenade called “Chiringuitos” where the specially is usually fryed fish “pescaitos fritos” amongs others such as meat.
• Equally, in the area you have a very large variety of restaurants which vary in price and quality, having a large range between you can count with Andaluzian, International, Japonesse, Chinnesse, Marroqui, Italian or French cousin between many others. Some of our restaurants are opened 24 hours a day for which your choice is wide.
• At only 5 minutes from the village of “San Pedro de Alcantara” and towards the mountain, you can find a village called “Benahavis”, known internationally for its restaurants and exceptional food.
• Due to the amount of restaurants, bars, night clubs etc…, “Puerto Banus” would be the famous place to enjoy a lovely night out until early hours in the morning if you wish. Equally during the day time, you can enjoy their beach bars, or bars & restaurants with views to the boats & yatchs or simply walk around the port or shop.
• Nearby villages which are interesting to visit and which we hereby inform you of:
PUERTO BANUS: The most famous port, well known for its restaurants, bars, night clubs, shops, boats and yatchs.
RONDA: A lovely village in the mountains at only 1 hours drive, which offers the oldest bull ring in Spain (1572), as well as the famous “Tajo de Ronda”, etc…
GIBRALTAR: A small part of England, also duty free.
NERJA: A small sea side village which offers one of the most important caves of Spain, which can be visited.
MIJAS: A very special village with a lot to enjoy (Burro Taxi, Minuture museum, etc…).
We provide you with a guide of buses and time tables, plans of the area and nearby villages, a guide with different activities and dates of local festivals of the area.
• Other cities nearby which are of interest to visit would be: Seville, Córdoba, Granada, etc…, all of which have their own history and monuments and which go from 1:30 minutes to 2:30 minutes drive.
• Shopping: You will find a large variety of ítems of all kinds, some are local or from high brand names, since in this area you can also find the best shops, such as Christian Dior etc…
• The amount of activities that can be enjoyed in this area is very large and difficult to describe them all. In the area you can find: 4 x 4 cars, walking in mountain, Mountain bike, adventure in moutain, Eco Tours, etc…, Boats: Fishing and cruises, Amorina (Adventure and entertainment on boats), excursions of sight seing, diving centers. Horses (rent and shows), Atraction Park (Tivoli), Family entertainment (Camelot, Funny Beach, Karting Club, Arkadia, etc…., Sport centers (Tennis, Paddel, Gym, Spas, Etc…
• Other PLACES OF FUN to be visited would be: Water Parks (Agualand, Mijas Costa, Aquavelis), Animal parks in semi-freedom (Selwo, Cocodrilo Park, Senda, Sea Life, Selwo Marina, Zoo Fuengirola, Lobo Park, etc…), Casinos (Torrequebrada, Marbella).
• You will find LOCAL MARKETS with a diversity in shopping ítems, from fruit, vegetables, plants, carpets, pottery, clothes, belts, bags, antiques etc…, these street markets take place between 8:30 am to 14:00 hours on the dates and places stated bellow:
THURSDAY: San Pedro de Alcántara
FRIDAY: Las Chapas
SATURDAY: Puerto Banús
• Of the 34 GOLF COURSES that we have in Malaga area, 22 of them are situated between 3 and 20 minutes by car from the villa, we also provide you a large variety of information on the mentioned Golf Courses.
• The area of Marbella – San Pedro de Alcantara, offers a MICRO-CLIMATE unique on the “Costa del Sol”, with temperaturas minimums of 13ºC and maximums of 38ºC, offering a media temperatura of 18'7ºC.
• The BEACHES of the area have been considered every year for their well kepted conditions. In the beaches of Marbella & San Pedro de Alcantara, you will find, exterior showers and changing facilities, as well as swings and slides for the smalls ones of the family. The mayority of beaches also offer red cross services in high season.
• Although during all year round we have sports & cultural acitivities, during the summer season these are more propense for which in the nearby area, you might find that during your stay there is the local fair, celebrations or concerts.
San Pedro de Alcantara
At the end of a large avenue, with tres, swings, slides and fountains you can find our villa which is situated at only 3 minutes walk from the promenade and the beach of “San Pedro de Alcantara”. On this mentioned promenade you can find beach bars, restaurants and bars, where you can enjoy, lunch, dinner or simply enjoy a drink next to the next. This beach also offers the possibility to hire water bikes, pedaleos, etc.
At only a few metres from the villa, you can find 2 well known restaurants, as well as, many others nearby.
At only 200 metres from the villa, you can also find one of the best sports club of the area, in which you can play, paddel, tennis or join the gym, social club or beauty salon.
The villa is large and relaxing, due to its vegetations, fruit trees, pond, swimming-pool, swings, slide and tennis table, as well as, being a very private villa.
it offers 5 bedrooms, prepared and decorated with all luxury of details, in order to make you fell like at home. All the bedrooms offer their own private bathroom, fully equiped and including hair dryers
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
25 Jan 2014
The pictures don't tell the real story of this villa - it is breathtakingly good. Everything you could possibly need is laid on, ranging from a very well stocked book sharing scheme, table tenni… More
24 Jan 2014
"Wheelchair friendly villa in good location"
We were a party of 10 adults aged 50 to 78 (2 in wheelchairs) the villa was excellent with good mobility access throughout. Rooms great kitchen well equipped all in all very good facilities. Location … More
30 Sep 2013
This was a really fantastic villa for a family holiday. We travelled with 3 young children who all loved the climbing frame, slide etc. older members enjoyed countless games of pool and table tennis. … More
6 Nov 2012
We were two families with a total of 4 boys, the age 12 +/-This house has everything you need! Great kitchen with all the supplies needed! Plenty of rooms, and space to relax. A very popular pooltable… More
13 Sep 2012
"Fantastic Villa with great facilities"
We've just returned from a week stay at the villa with family and friends. The villa was amazing, very spacious, clean and with great facilities. The pool and garden area were lovely and maintain… More
12 Jun 2012
"An outstanding property, close to the beach, with excellent service from the owner."
We have now stayed in 2 properties owned by Lee Franchesca Turrion. I can not speak highly enough of both Villas. We purposely chose another owned by Lee as we knew that it would be to her usual hig… More
19 Mar 2012
"Superb experience at Costa del Sol"
We were not sure since we booked by email and you know many times the real thing does not corresponds to what it is shown at the web page.... But when we arrived there I have to say that everything wa… More
14 Nov 2011
We found this villa to be an excellent choice for us, and Francesca, the owner, was easy going, friendly and professional. We loved the San Pedro-area, and the fact that both the beach and San Pedro was within walking distance. Very nice and cozy garden and pool-area, and both the kids and the adults had a great time ..
16 Aug 2011
"Most fabulous villa on the costa del sol!!"
We spent the most enjoyable week in Villa Turrion, there was a friendly and professional service from the villa owners, the house is close to both the beach and the beautiful town of San pedro, the vi… More
16 Aug 2011
"Brilliant location but poor service from owner (and broken appliances!) tainted our stay"
I was part of a group of girls who had booked Villa Turrion to celebrate us all turning 30 this year, we had been saving for a few years for this holiday and as we hadn't all been away together b… More
You're booking with
70% Response rate
- Visit site
- 1762 properties
- 1057 properties
- 615 properties
- Puerto Banus
- 600 properties
- Mijas Costa
- 439 properties
- 390 properties
- San Pedro de Alcantara
- 192 properties
- 177 properties
- 127 properties
- 116 properties
- 85 properties
- Mijas Golf
- 80 properties
- Manilva Sabinillas
- 56 properties
- Casares Costa
- 38 properties
- 31 properties
- Atalaya Isdabe
- 19 properties
- 18 properties
- 16 properties
- 14 properties
- 11 properties