Villa | 7 bedrooms | sleeps 14
Villa Fenix is located just 300 meters from the beach, in San Pedro Alcántara. Quiet and peaceful, yet only ten minutes from Puerto Banus and fifteen from Marbella, the villa has easy access to all amenities, including the local market for bargain hunting, and many excellent restaurants for eating out.
The villa benefits from its own private pool and garden area with a special dining area al fresco. With four double and 3 twin bedrooms, the villa is ideal for big families or parties, with plenty in the surrounding area to see and do during your stay.
|Size||Sleeps up to 14, 7 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||San Pedro 300 m|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Nearest Amenities||200 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Malaga 65 km, Nearest railway: Malaga 65 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Log fire, DVD player|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Satellite TV|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||7 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms of which 5 En suites, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Furniture||Single beds (6), Double beds (4), Cots (2), Dining seats for 14, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
|Further details indoors|
- 7 bedrooms; 4 rooms with one double bed each, and 3 rooms with two individual beds each (one of which has an independent patio). One of the bedrooms with individual beds only accessible by staircase and without bathroom on the same floor.
- 5 bathrooms and 1 half bath
- A spacious lounge with 3 sofas, a fireplace, a library, 2 coffee tables, and a large round dining room table with 6 steel chairs
- A small living room with a sofa and a wooden table with 4 chairs
- A large kitchen with a vitroceramic stove, oven, dishwasher, 2 refrigerators, kitchen furniture, a large olive cabinet for kitchenware, a rectangular wooden table with 6 chairs (all in olive), microwave, deep-fryer, coffee maker, toaster, etc.
- Another smaller kitchen, furnished, with a vitroceramic stove, oven, built-in cabinets and refrigerator
- In the lounge, the tables can be arranged to seat 14 people. The interior is also very well lit with large windows.
|Further details outdoors|
- BBQ and dining facilities in the garden by the pool
- 2 showers and 4 sofas by the pool
- Arbor (4x3m) to provide shade in the garden, with 2 tables (1.60m) and 16 chairs (all steel with a ceramic surface)
- Teak wood hammocks
- 2 large terraces with views of the sea and the mountains
- Very easy to park by the villa, as it's located in a quiet residential area.
- Welcome pack provided on arrival.
- English-speaking representative on hand to answer any questions.
- Air-conditioning only by request and extra payment
The Costa del Sol region
Marbella is set on the coast of the Mediterranean, between Málaga and the Straits of Gibraltar, on the outskirts of Sierra Blanca. Its fantastic climate, with an annual average of 20 ºC (68ºF) and intensely blue skies, make Marbella a uniquely beautiful travel destination all year round.
SKI: The Sierra Nevada ski resort is about two hours away, and is open from November to May. It contains over 100kms of pistes and at 3,400 metres high offers the best skiing in Spain. It is ideal to tie a few days skiing with a trip with the Alhambra Palace in Granada.
GOLF: The villa is ideally situation right in the heart of Spain's golfing centre. In fact the nearest golf course is less than 5 minutes away, there are 10 within 10 minutes, and within 30 minutes there are over 30 courses.
Villa Fenix is located in San Pedro, a typical Spanish town with unspoilt beach, lovely palm lined promenade with a variety of restaurants and a weekly market.
For the younger ones there is Selwo Nature and Adventure Park, two Aqua Parks and a Theme Park, all close by. Ronda is a 20 minute drive with its Ancient Bull Ring, Arab Baths and breathtaking gorge while Gibraltar can be reached in only 45 minutes.
Within 2 1/2 hours you can enjoy excellent snow skiing at Sierra Nevada or visit Cordoba, Seville, Morocco or Granada on a comfortable day trip. Sailing, walking, horse riding, cycling and all water sports are also available close by.
This location will not fail to impress even those with the most discerning tastes, please book early to avoid disappointment!
San Pedro de Alcantara
Villa Fenix is located in a residential are of the Costa del Sol, by San Pedro beach. This location is less than ten minutes drive from the dazzling night-life, restaurants and marina of Puerto Banus and cosmopolitan Marbella with its quaint old town, picturesque orange square and designer shops.
The charming town of San Pedro with over 200 café’s and restaurants, fine sandy beaches and seafront promenade is just 2 minutes away.
Just a five minute drive away are various golf courses, such as Guadalmina Golf, Los Arqueros, La Quinta, Atalaya, El Paraiso, Los Naranjos etc. There are in fact over 30 golf courses with a 30 minute drive from the villa, and 10 in less than 10 minutes. The Club Nueva Alcantara padel club is just 10 minutes walk from the villa and the prestigious Manolo Santana's tennis academy just within 10 minutes drive.