About the home
Villa Fenix is located just 300 meters from the beach, in San Pedro Alcántara. Quiet and peaceful, yet only ten minutes from Puerto Banus and fifteen from Marbella, the villa has easy access to all amenities, including the local market for bargain hunting, and many excellent restaurants for eating out.
The villa benefits from its own private pool and garden area with a special dining area al fresco. With four double and 3 twin bedrooms, the villa is ideal for big families or parties, with plenty in the surrounding area to see and do during your stay.
|Size:||Sleeps up to 14, 7 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach:||San Pedro, 300m|
|Will consider:||Corporate lets|
Hen and stag parties
Nearest amenities: 200m
|Family friendly?||Suitable for children of all ages|
Suitable for people with restricted mobility
|Notes:||No pets allowed|
No smoking at this property
|Luxuries:||Log fire, DVD player|
|Pool:||Private outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General:||Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Satellite TV|
|Standard:||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities:||Dishwasher, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms:||7 Bedrooms, 5 bathrooms of which 5 en suites, Solarium / Roof terrace|
|Furniture:||Single beds (6), Double beds (4), Cots (2), Dining seating for 14, Lounge seating for 6|
|Other:||Linen and towels provided|
|Outdoors:||Private outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony / Terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
Further details indoors:
- 7 bedrooms; 4 rooms with one double bed each, and 3 rooms with two individual beds each (one of which has an independent patio). One of the bedrooms with individual beds only accessible by staircase and without bathroom on the same floor.
- 5 bathrooms and 1 half bath
- A spacious lounge with 3 sofas, a fireplace, a library, 2 coffee tables, and a large round dining room table with 6 steel chairs
- A small living room with a sofa and a wooden table with 4 chairs
- A large kitchen with a vitroceramic stove, oven, dishwasher, 2 refrigerators, kitchen furniture, a large olive cabinet for kitchenware, a rectangular wooden table with 6 chairs (all in olive), microwave, deep-fryer, coffee maker, toaster, etc.
- Another smaller kitchen, furnished, with a vitroceramic stove, oven, built-in cabinets and refrigerator
- In the lounge, the tables can be arranged to seat 14 people. The interior is also very well lit with large windows.
Further details outdoors:
- BBQ and dining facilities in the garden by the pool
- 2 showers and 4 sofas by the pool
- Arbor (4x3m) to provide shade in the garden, with 2 tables (1.60m) and 16 chairs (all steel with a ceramic surface)
- Teak wood hammocks
- 2 large terraces with views of the sea and the mountains
- Very easy to park by the villa, as it's located in a quiet residential area.
- Welcome pack provided on arrival.
- English-speaking representative on hand to answer any questions.
- Air-conditioning only by request and extra payment
- Refundable breakages deposit of €1000 required on arrival, to be refunded within 5-7 days of your departure (subject to satisfactory property inspection).
- 50% of rental fee to secure booking.
- Between the months of May and October, the reservation period must be from Saturday to Saturday (unless you have been informed and confirmed otherwise). The rest of the months, this norm changes, so that you can book to arrive and depart other weekdays as well.
- The entrance on the day of arrival is not possible until 16:00 hours and the departure must be before 10:00 o’clock in the morning (unless agreed otherwise).
The Costa del Sol region
Marbella is set on the coast of the Mediterranean, between Málaga and the Straits of Gibraltar, on the outskirts of Sierra Blanca. Its fantastic climate, with an annual average of 20 ºC (68ºF) and intensely blue skies, make Marbella a uniquely beautiful travel destination all year round.
SKI: The Sierra Nevada ski resort is about two hours away, and is open from November to May. It contains over 100kms of pistes and at 3,400 metres high offers the best skiing in Spain. It is ideal to tie a few days skiing with a trip with the Alhambra Palace in Granada.
GOLF: The villa is ideally situation right in the heart of Spain's golfing centre. In fact the nearest golf course is less than 5 minutes away, there are 10 within 10 minutes, and within 30 minutes there are over 30 courses.
Villa Fenix is located in San Pedro, a typical Spanish town with unspoilt beach, lovely palm lined promenade with a variety of restaurants and a weekly market.
For the younger ones there is Selwo Nature and Adventure Park, two Aqua Parks and a Theme Park, all close by. Ronda is a 20 minute drive with its Ancient Bull Ring, Arab Baths and breathtaking gorge while Gibraltar can be reached in only 45 minutes.
Within 2 1/2 hours you can enjoy excellent snow skiing at Sierra Nevada or visit Cordoba, Seville, Morocco or Granada on a comfortable day trip. Sailing, walking, horse riding, cycling and all water sports are also available close by.
This location will not fail to impress even those with the most discerning tastes, please book early to avoid disappointment!
The San Pedro de Alcantara / San Pedro Playa area
Villa Fenix is located in a residential are of the Costa del Sol, by San Pedro beach. This location is less than ten minutes drive from the dazzling night-life, restaurants and marina of Puerto Banus and cosmopolitan Marbella with its quaint old town, picturesque orange square and designer shops.
The charming town of San Pedro with over 200 café’s and restaurants, fine sandy beaches and seafront promenade is just 2 minutes away.
Just a five minute drive away are various golf courses, such as Guadalmina Golf, Los Arqueros, La Quinta, Atalaya, El Paraiso, Los Naranjos etc. There are in fact over 30 golf courses with a 30 minute drive from the villa, and 10 in less than 10 minutes. The Club Nueva Alcantara padel club is just 10 minutes walk from the villa and the prestigious Manolo Santana's tennis academy just within 10 minutes drive.
How to get there
Click map icons for more information
- Located very near from San Pedro beach, in Marbella.
- Fly to Malaga and Villa Fenix is just 45 minutes drive from the airport.
- Rental car hire recommended.
- Please enquire if additional location information needed.
Activities near San Pedro de Alcantara
Tennis in town
Golf within 30 mins drive
Beach or lakeside relaxation
A winter sun break
10 Apr 2013
Gutted to be home....
Villa Fenix is a beautiful Villa. We went as a group of 14 for my hen do and we had the best time.
Communication with the owners was excellent. They couldn't be more... more
28 Nov 2012
We are 3 sisters, 1 husband,1 daughter and son in law,5 teenage cousins and a baby ! The accomodation was just perfect. The lay out was ideal for us as a family group with enough space to enjoy a... more
08 Jul 2012
After looking for a long time for a villa for a reasonably sophisticated hen weekend, we choose villa fenix. Don't be put off by the fact we choose it for a hen do, it was quiet, immaculate and... more
|Rental prices originally quoted in: Euros €||Convert to:|
|Prices for group size 14|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|May 2010||5 May 10||1 Jun 10||€ 2400||-||-||1 Week|
|June 1010||1 Jun 10||1 Jul 10||€ 2500||-||-||1 Week|
|July 2010||1 Jul 10||1 Aug 10||€ 3500||-||-||1 Week|
|August 2010||1 Aug 10||1 Sep 10||€ 3800||-||-||1 Week|
|September 2010||1 Sep 10||1 Oct 10||€ 2100||-||-||1 Week|
|October 2010||1 Oct 10||19 Oct 10||€ 2100||-||-||1 Week|
|October 2010||19 Oct 10||1 Nov 10||€ 2300||-||-||1 Week|
|November & December||1 Nov 10||19 Dec 10||€ 1900||-||-||1 Week|
|Christmas & New Year||19 Dec 10||3 Jan 11||€ 2800||-||-||1 Week|
|Winter 2011||3 Jan 11||1 Mar 11||€ 1520||-||-||1 Week|
|March 2011||1 Mar 11||16 Apr 11||€ 2100||-||-||1 Week|
|Easter 2011||16 Apr 11||24 Apr 11||€ 2800||-||-||1 Week|
|April 2011||24 Apr 11||1 May 11||€ 2100||-||-||1 Week|
|May 2011||1 May 11||1 Jun 11||€ 2400||-||-||1 Week|
|June 2011||1 Jun 11||3 Jun 11||€ 2500||-||-||1 Week|
|Offer June 2011||3 Jun 11||11 Jun 11||€ 2000||-||-||1 Week|
|June 2011||11 Jun 11||1 Jul 11||€ 2500||-||-||1 Week|
|July 2011||1 Jul 11||31 Jul 11||€ 3500||-||-||1 Week|
|August 2011||8 Aug 11||20 Aug 11||€ 3800||-||-||1 Week|
|Last minute August offer||20 Aug 11||1 Sep 11||€ 2600||-||-||1 Week|
|September 2011||1 Sep 11||1 Oct 11||€ 2600||-||-||1 Week|
|October 2011||1 Oct 11||1 Nov 11||€ 2300||-||-||1 Week|
|Winter 2011||1 Nov 11||17 Dec 11||€ 1900||-||-||1 Week|
|Christmas & N. Year 2011||17 Dec 11||8 Jan 12||€ 2800||-||-||1 Week|
|Winter 2013||9 Jan 13||1 Mar 13||€ 1900||-||-||1 Week|
|March 2013||1 Mar 13||1 Apr 13||€ 2100||-||-||1 Week|
|Easter 2013||1 Apr 13||9 Apr 13||€ 2800||-||-||1 Week|
|April 2013||9 Apr 13||1 May 13||€ 2100||-||-||1 Week|
|May 2013||1 May 13||1 Jun 13||€ 2400||-||-||1 Week|
|June 2013||1 Jun 13||1 Jul 13||€ 2500||-||-||1 Week|
|July 2013||1 Jul 13||1 Aug 13||€ 3500||-||-||1 Week|
|August 2013||1 Aug 13||1 Sep 13||€ 3800||-||-||1 Week|
|September 2013||1 Sep 13||1 Oct 13||€ 2600||-||-||1 Week|
|October 2013||1 Oct 13||1 Nov 13||€ 2300||-||-||1 Night|
|November 2013||1 Nov 13||1 Dec 13||€ 1900||-||-||1 Night|
|December 2013||1 Dec 13||22 Dec 13||€ 1900||-||-||1 Night|
|Christmas 2013||22 Dec 13||1 Jan 14||€ 2800||-||-||1 Night|
The property's weekend rates apply to: Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
- Welcome pack included in rental rates
- The payment of the 50% of the total amount of the booking must be made by bank transfer. The other half is paid in cash, upon arrival and handing over the keys, together with the deposit of 1000 Euros, amount which will be returned to you entirely, by bank transfer or in cash, between 5 and 7 days after your departure.
- Inquire about our SPECIAL LAST MINUTE OFFERS!Enquire now
See below for next 9 months' availability - to see the next 24 months click here
- Please enquire of our special offers
- Change over day flexible apart from July and August
Contact the owner
* Required fields
Please check the following errors:
3 years listed
You are contacting
Miguel Angel Jimenez Gonzalez
The owner is based in Spain and has advertised with Holiday Lettings since 2010. This villa has received 6 reviews from previous guests.
Verified property owner
This owner has been verified by our team
Payment for this home can be made directly to the owner.
Holiday accommodation in Spain (15,598)