Calas del Pinar 353
About the home
A lovely private townhouse with 2 bedrooms and sleeping 4 people. Fully equipped for a fantastic holiday. Communal swimming pool. Tucked away in a quiet location but within easy walking distance of the beaches, shops and restaurants.
Spending a week at Calas del Pinar 353 will leave you rested and relaxed, in fact most of our guests don't want to leave! The family can enjoy endless hours in the pool or soaking in the suns rays on the solarium.
|Size:||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach:||San Juan, 600m|
|Will consider:||Long lets|
Nearest amenities: 500m
|Family friendly?||Suitable for children of all ages|
Suitable for people with restricted mobility
|Notes:||May take pets - please enquire|
|Pool:||Shared outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General:||Air conditioning, TV|
|Standard:||Kettle, Toaster, Iron|
|Utilities:||Clothes dryer, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms:||2 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 family bathroom and 1 shower room, Solarium / Roof terrace|
|Furniture:||Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Dining seating for 4, Lounge seating for 4|
|Other:||Please check with the advertiser regarding linen and towels|
|Outdoors:||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony / Terrace|
Further details indoors:
The house is fully equipped with everything you need for your holiday. There is a spacious lounge/diner and fully equipped kitchen. The dining area has ample room for 4 people. The lounge has air-conditioning. Family bathroom located on ground floor.On the first floor there is 1 twin bedroom and 1 double bedroom, A further bathroom is available and there is access to the rooftop solarium. All the rooms have cool air-conditioning.
Further details outdoors:
Located on a quiet and tranquil urbanisation near the heart of San Juan de los Terreros village. Only a leisurely stroll of about 10 minutes down to the main part of the village with its blue flag beaches and restaurants.
- Bed linen sets and towels are not provided. If you would like to hire these items from us and avoid taking them in your suitcase then please note the following and advise us when you book.
- Towel set [ bath / hand / face] 10 euro per set
- Bed linen set [ top sheet, fitted sheet + pillow case] 10 euro per bed.
- If you require a High Chair or Travel Cot we can rent these to you at 10 euro per week per item.
- Of course you are welcome to bring these items with you to avoid this charge.
- Please do not hesitate contacting us if you have any questions or special requirements
- To book we require a deposit which will be confirmed to you once you inquire. This reserves the dates.
- You will be sent a booking confirmation sheet which outlines all details and how to pay.
- The balance must be paid no later than 30 days before you fly.
- On arrival we will meet you and take you to the property, at this point we ask for a £150 or 200 euro cash security bond which you will get back in full after we have checked the property against damage and breakages on the day of departure.
This property is managed by golfsanjuan.sl a fully registered and legal company and they are on hand should you require assistance.
We have 60 houses, apartments and villas for rent in San Juan de los Terreros, Prices are direct from the owners but onsite personal touch from our family run registered business. We have been providing holidays and owner services here for nearly 10 years and look forward to meeting you and helping you with having a wonderful relaxing holiday in this part of 'real Spain'.
The Costa de Almeria region
Whilst a lot of the Costas have been over developed with high rise blocks, nightclubs and kiss-me-quick mentality. This part of Spain remains traditional and friendly. The 'no building above 3 stories' rule which was implemented a few years back means that most coastal resorts are more family orientated and cater more to Golfers, walkers cyclists and relaxation seekers than clubbers.
With close proximity to Almeria Airport and excellent road links West and East, you can be sure a of easy access to beautiful beaches, natural parks, historic castles or larger towns for shopping.
The San Juan de los Terreros area
The Sleepy town of San Juan de los Terreros is the a big favourite with Spanish and European families looking for a holiday away from the traditional large resorts. With its many beaches and coves. Safe bathing for everyone and clean beaches, you can be sure of a holiday to remember. With some of the best fish restaurants in the region you will be able to soak up a little of that Spanish flavour of eating late, drinking a bottle or two of wine and then following up with a gentle stroll along the beach side promenade. Discounts for golf at the newly opened challenging Aguilon golf course are available for our clients.
We have some of the only Blue flag (Calidad Turistica) beaches in Andalucia with golden sand, gently sloping into the warm waters of the Mediterranean. If the sun gets to you the newly built promenade offers beach bars and cafes for a plate of locally caught sardines, an ice cream or a nice cold beer.
How to get there
Click map icons for more information
- Fly to Murcia - property is just 110 km from the airport
- Fly to Almeria - property is just 115 km from the airport
- Fly to Alicante - property is 195 km from the airport
- Fly to Malaga - property is 320 km from the airport
- Cheap flights from Ryanair, Easyjet, jet2, BMI Baby, Monarch etc
- Contact us for a great deal on Car Hire from Goldcar (Airport pickup but office locally in case of problems)
- We have a 7 seat MPV so if you don’t want to hire a car we can organise airport trasnfers. (subject to availability)
All details of your arrival will be confirmed in advance and we will meet you with the keys and check you into the property.
Activities near San Juan de los Terreros
Golf within 30 mins drive
Rural / countryside retreats
Beach or lakeside relaxation
A winter sun break
18 Sep 2011
Good idea to hire a car as there are some fantastic beaches which can only be accessed by car.
Helpful if you can speak a little Spanish
Beach at San Juan very safe for young children except windy days as the sea can be rough
Restaurants all very good, Aquilas and Mojacar not too far away if you fancy somthing livelier.
We are glad you enjoyed San Juan de los Terreros. We look foward to seeing you here again!
|Rental prices originally quoted in: British £||Convert to:|
|Prices for group size 4|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|Jan/Feb 2012||1 Jan 12||1 Mar 12||£ 210||-||-||1 Week|
|March 2012||1 Mar 12||1 Apr 12||£ 220||-||-||1 Week|
|April 2012||1 Apr 12||1 May 12||£ 230||-||-||1 Week|
|May 2012||1 May 12||1 Jun 12||£ 255||-||-||1 Week|
|June 2012||1 Jun 12||1 Jul 12||£ 295||-||-||1 Week|
|July/Aug 2012||1 Jul 12||1 Sep 12||£ 355||-||-||1 Week|
|September 2012||1 Sep 12||1 Oct 12||£ 295||-||-||1 Week|
|Oct 2012||1 Oct 12||1 Nov 12||£ 250||-||-||1 Week|
|November 2012||1 Nov 12||1 Dec 12||£ 220||-||-||1 Week|
|December 2012||1 Dec 12||1 Jan 13||£ 210||-||-||1 Week|
The property's weekend rates apply to: Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
* A 30% reservation deposit will be required at time of booking.
* Full payment must be received 4 weeks prior to rental period.
* A security deposit of £200 or €200 cash will be required on arrival and returned in full, upon confirmation that no damage has occurred on day of departure. (Please note if you require a checkout before 7am, we require your deposit must be in Sterling and this will be transferred back to you within 48 hours)
* We can also offer a welcome food pack in case your flight gets in late. This can be arranged once you have booked your flights.
* Flexible change-over days. We will give a discount on bookings of 2 weeks or more.
* Long term lets considered between Nov and March, please inquire for low monthly rates.
If you would like rates for long weekends, longer stays (3-6 weeks) please email us and we will be happy to discuss this.Enquire now
See below for next 9 months' availability - to see the next 24 months click here
Contact the manager
* Required fields
Please check the following errors:
7 years listed
You are contacting
Golfsanjuan.SL (property manager)
The property manager is based in Spain and has advertised with Holiday Lettings since 2006. This townhouse has received 1 review from previous guests.
Verified property manager
This property manager has been verified by our team.
Payments for this home can be made directly to the property manager.
Selected other homes from this advertiser
Villa Toamasina in San Juan de los Terreros, Spain
Villa Patricia in San Juan de los Terreros, Spain
Villa Arabella in San Juan de los Terreros, Spain
Villa Stephanie in San Juan de los Terreros, Spain
Holiday homes in Spain (15,583)