121 Las Mimosas
About the home
A beautiful apartment with 1 double bedroom and sleeping 2 people comfortably. Fully equipped for a great holiday. Fantastic location within easy walking distance of the beaches, shops and restaurants.
Spending a week at this apartment will leave you rested and relaxed, in fact most of our guests don't want to leave!. Ideal for winter sun breaks too!
The Sleepy town of San Juan de los Terreros is the a big favourite with Spanish and European families looking for a holiday away from the traditional large resorts. With its many beaches and coves. Safe bathing for everyone and clean beaches, you can be sure of a holiday to remember. With some of the best fish restaurants in the region you will be able to soak up a little of that Spanish flavour of eating late, drinking a bottle or two of wine and then following up with a gentle stroll along the beach side promenade.. The superb new Aguilon golf club is now open and only 5 minutes drive away - Book your round through us and receive either 10% OFF your green fee or a free lunch!
We have some of the only Blue flag (Calidad Touristica) beaches in Andalucia with golden sand, gently sloping into the warm waters of the Mediterranean. If the sun gets to you the newly built promenade offers beach bars and cafes for a plate of locally caught sardines, an ice cream or a nice cold beer.
|Size:||Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedroom|
|Nearest beach:||San Juan, 500m|
|Will consider:||Corporate lets|
Nearest amenities: 600m
|Family friendly?||Suitable for children of all ages|
Suitable for people with restricted mobility
|Notes:||May take pets - please enquire|
No smoking at this property
|Luxuries:||DVD player, Sea view|
|Pools:||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Childrens pool|
|General:||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Satellite TV|
|Standard:||Kettle, Toaster, Iron|
|Utilities:||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms:||1 Bedroom, 1 family bathroom, Solarium / Roof terrace|
|Furniture:||Double beds (1), Dining seating for 4, Lounge seating for 4|
|Other:||Please check with the advertiser regarding linen and towels|
|Outdoors:||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony / Terrace, Shared garden|
Further details indoors:
This second floor apartment is fully equipped with everything you need for your holiday. There is a fully equipped kitchen diner and lounge with ample room for 2 people and guests. There is a double bedroom with built in wardrobes and a bathroom. Warm/cool air-conditioning in the bedroom. There is a TV with DVD and access to UK TV channels in the lounge.
Further details outdoors:
The complex of only 74 apartments is perfect for couples and families who want to relax away from the busier resorts. A pool bar is open all week in the summer and the choice of 3 pools [1 baby pool] allows everyone to have a relaxing dip to cool down. Lots of grass play areas and a secure gated entrance mean this is perfect for families with young children. There is a large rooftop solarium for sunbathing, with mountain and sea views.
- Bed linen sets and towels are not provided. If you would like to hire these items from us and avoid taking them in your suitcase then please note the following and advise us when you book.
- Towel Set [Bath/Hand/Face] €10 per set
- Bed linen Set [Top Sheet, fitted Sheet + Pillow case] €10 per bed.
- If you require a High Chair or Travel Cot we can rent these to you at €10 per week per item.
- Of course you are welcome to bring these items with you to avoid this charge.
Please do not hesitate contacting us if you have any questions or special requirements
We have 60 houses, apartments and villas for rent in San Juan de los Terreros, Prices are direct from the owners but onsite personal touch from our family run registered business. We have been providing holidays and owner services here for nearly 10 years and look forward to meeting you and helping you with having a wonderful relaxing holiday in this part of 'real Spain'.
- To book we require a deposit which will be confirmed to you once you enquire. This reserves the dates.
- You will be sent a booking confirmation sheet which outlines all details and how to pay.
- The balance must be paid no later than 30 days before you fly.
- On arrival we will meet you and take you to the property, at this point we ask for a £150 or €200 cash security bond which you will get back in full after we have checked the property against damage and breakages on the day of departure.
This property is managed by golfsanjuan.sl a fully registered and legal company and they are on hand should you require assistance
The Costa de Almeria region
Whilst a lot of the Costas have been over developed with high rise blocks, nightclubs and kiss-me-quick mentality. This part of Spain remains traditional and friendly. The 'no building above 3 stories' rule which was implemented a few years back means that most coastal resorts are more family orientated and cater more to Golfers, walkers cyclists and relaxation seekers than clubbers. With close proximity to Almeria and Murcia airports and excellent road links West and East, you can be sure of easy access to beautiful beaches, natural parks, historic castles or larger towns and cities for shopping.
With an average of 320 days of sunshine per year, the Costa Almeria has arguably the best climate in Spain. . It's an ideal all year round location. Temperatures of 32-36 degrees in the summer, and about 14-16 degrees in the winter. Being an actual desert, there isn't much rainfall and the winters are like a good summer’s day in the UK!
The San Juan de los Terreros area
San Juan de los Terreros is a beautiful and historic village that still retains much of its original charm. Over the last few years it has become a popular holiday destination with Northern European and Spanish families. This has benefited the resort with the recent building of a brand new promenade and beach-side cafe bars. Whilst lively and full of Spanish flavour during the summer [particularly during the fiesta season] the town is ideal for holiday makers looking for a more sedate and relaxing place to have a glass of wine, a lovely meal and a walk along the beach.
The many fiestas in Spain mean there are always things to be involved with and even though quiet in the winter months, the best restaurants and cafes are open all year round.
With the stunning Aguilon golf club only 6km away and the new San Juan course due to open in 2009, golfers will love the ambience of playing superb world class courses by day and relaxing with a glass or two of wine in the evenings. For the kids, only a short drive away is vera aqua park (summer only) and the fantastic Oasys cowboy film set and zoo.
We have a wide selection of apartments and villas available to rent in San Juan, if your dates cant be accommodated (the calendars are always up to date) please send us an email and we will be happy to suggest some other properties for your holiday.
How to get there
Click map icons for more information
- Fly to Murcia - property is just 110 km from the airport
- Fly to Almeria - property is just 115 km from the airport
- Fly to Alicante - property is 195 km from the airport
- Fly to Malaga - property is 320 km from the airport
- Cheap flights from Ryanair, Easyjet, jet2, BMI Baby, Monarch etc
- Contact us for a great deal on Car Hire from Goldcar (Airport pickup but office locally in case of problems)
- We have a 7 seat MPV so if you don’t want to hire a car we can organise airport trasnfers. (subject to availability)
All details of your arrival will be confirmed in advance and we will meet you with the keys and check you into the property.
Activities near San Juan de los Terreros
Golf within 30 mins drive
Beach or lakeside relaxation
A winter sun break
|Rental prices originally quoted in: British £||Convert to:|
|Prices for group size 2|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|August 2011||1 Aug 11||1 Sep 11||£ 290||-||-||1 Week|
|September 2011||1 Sep 11||1 Oct 11||£ 205||-||-||5 Nights|
|October 2011-April 2012||1 Oct 11||1 May 12||£ 145||-||-||1 Week|
|May 2012||1 May 12||1 Jun 12||£ 175||-||-||1 Week|
|June 2012||1 Jun 12||1 Jul 12||£ 205||-||-||1 Week|
|July 2012||1 Jul 12||1 Aug 12||£ 285||-||-||1 Week|
|August 2012||1 Aug 12||1 Sep 12||£ 290||-||-||1 Week|
|September 2012||1 Sep 12||1 Oct 12||£ 205||-||-||1 Week|
|October- April||1 Oct 12||1 May 13||£ 145||-||-||1 Week|
The property's weekend rates apply to: Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
* A 30% reservation deposit will be required at time of booking.
* Full payment must be received 4 weeks prior to rental period.
* A security deposit of £200 or €200 cash will be required on arrival and returned in full, upon confirmation that no damage has occurred on day of departure. (Please note if you require a checkout before 7am, we require your deposit must be in Sterling and this will be transferred back to you within 48 hours)
* We can also offer a welcome food pack in case your flight gets in late. This can be arranged once you have booked your flights.
* Flexible change-over days. We will give a discount on bookings of 2 weeks or more.
* Long term lets considered between Nov and March, please inquire for low monthly rates.
If you would like rates for long weekends, longer stays (3-6 weeks) please email us and we will be happy to discuss this.Enquire now
See below for next 9 months' availability - to see the next 24 months click here
Contact the manager
* Required fields
Please check the following errors:
7 years listed
You are contacting
Golfsanjuan.SL (property manager)
The property manager is based in Spain and has advertised with Holiday Lettings since 2006. This apartment has so far received no reviews.
Verified property manager
This property manager has been verified by our team.
Payments for this home can be made directly to the property manager.
Selected other homes from this advertiser
Villa Toamasina in San Juan de los Terreros, Spain
Villa Patricia in San Juan de los Terreros, Spain
Villa Arabella in San Juan de los Terreros, Spain
Villa Stephanie in San Juan de los Terreros, Spain
Holiday apartments in Spain (16,472)