Las Mimosas 31D
About the home
A lovely apartment with 3 bedrooms and sleeping 6 people. Fully equipped for a fantastic holiday. Large communal gardens and 3 swimming pools which are open between April and October. It's just 10 minutes walking distance to the beaches, shops and restaurants. Where you will find tapas, fish restaurants, pizza, Chinese nes and several delicious ice cream parlours!
The Sleepy town of San Juan de los Terreros is a big favourite with Spanish and European families looking for a holiday away from the traditional large resorts. With its many beaches and coves. Safe bathing for everyone and clean beaches, you can be sure of a holiday to remember. The superb new Aguilon golf club is now open and only 5 minutes drive away.
|Size:||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach:||San Juan, 100m|
|Will consider:||Long lets|
Nearest amenities: 100m
|Family friendly?||Suitable for children of all ages|
Suitable for people with restricted mobility
|Notes:||No pets allowed|
No smoking at this property
|Luxuries:||DVD player, Sea view|
|Pools:||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Childrens pool|
|General:||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Satellite TV|
|Standard:||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities:||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms:||3 Bedrooms, 3 bathrooms of which 2 family bathrooms and 1 en suite, Solarium / Roof terrace|
|Furniture:||Single beds (4), Double beds (1), Dining seating for 6, Lounge seating for 6|
|Other:||Please check with the advertiser regarding linen and towels|
|Outdoors:||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony / Terrace, Shared garden|
Further details indoors:
The apartment is fully equipped with everything you need for your holiday. There is a spacious lounge/diner and fully equipped kitchen with ample dining room for 6 people. The apartment has air-conditioning which provides warm and cool, making this a perfect retreat at any time of the year.
3 Bedrooms/Double/Twin/Bunk beds
There is UK TV (BBC, ITV etc) and Spanish television channels to keep the kids happy and also a DVD player.
Further details outdoors:
Secure complex. Tucked away in a fantastic location only 10 minutes walking distance to the beaches and cafes.
Spending a week at this apartment will leave you rested and relaxed, in fact most of our guests don't want to leave!
The family can enjoy endless hours in the pool, soaking in the suns rays in the povided sun loungers or at the nearby family beach. Please note the pools are open between April and October.
- Bed linen sets and towels are not provided. If you would like to hire these items from us and avoid taking them in your suitcase then please note the following and advise us when you book.
- Towel set (bath / hand / face) €10 per set
- Bed linen set (Top Sheet, fitted Sheet + pillow case) €10 per bed.
- If you require a high chair or travel cot we can rent these to you at €10 per week per item.
- Of course you are welcome to bring these items with you to avoid this charge.
- Please do not hesitate contacting us if you have any questions or special requirements
- To book we require a deposit which will be confirmed to you once you enquire. This reserves the dates.
- You will be sent a booking confirmation sheet which outlines all details and how to pay.
- The balance must be paid no later than 30 days before you fly.
- On arrival we will meet you and take you to the property, at this point we ask for a £200 or €200 cash security bond which you will get back in full after we have checked the property against damage and breakages on the day of departure.
This property is owned and managed by Golfsanjuan.SL a fully registered and legal company and they are on hand should you require assistance
We have 60 houses, apartments and villas for rent in San Juan de los Terreros, Prices are direct from the owners but onsite personal touch from our family run registered business. We have been providing holidays and owner services here for nearly 10 years and look forward to meeting you and helping you with having a wonderful relaxing holiday in this part of 'real Spain'..
The Costa de Almeria region
Whilst a lot of the Costas have been over developed with high rise blocks, nightclubs and kiss-me-quick mentality. This part of Spain remains traditional and friendly. The 'no building above 3 stories' rule which was implemented a few years back means that most coastal resorts are more family orientated and cater more to Golfers, walkers cyclists and relaxation seekers than clubbers. With close proximity to Almeria and Murcia airports and excellent road links West and East, you can be sure of easy access to beautiful beaches, natural parks, historic castles or larger towns and cities for shopping.
With an average of 320 days of sunshine per year, the Costa Almeria has arguably the best climate in Spain. . It's an ideal all year round location. Temperatures of 32-36 degrees in the summer, and about 14-16 degrees in the winter. Being an actual desert, there isn't much rainfall and the winters are like a good summer’s day in the UK!
The San Juan de los Terreros area
San Juan de los Terreros is a beautiful and historic village that still retains much of its original charm. Over the last few years it has become a popular holiday destination with Northern European and Spanish families. This has benefited the resort with the recent building of a brand new promenade and beachside cafe bars. Whilst lively and full of Spanish flavour during the summer [particularly during the fiesta season] the town is ideal for holiday makers looking for a more sedate and relaxing place to have a glass of wine, a lovely meal and a walk along the beach.
The many fiestas in Spain mean there are always things to be involved with and even though quiet in the winter months, the best restaurants and cafes are open all year round.
With the stunning Aguilon golf club only 6km away and the new San Juan course due to open in 2009, golfers will love the ambience of playing superb world class courses by day and relaxing with a glass or two of wine in the evenings.
For the kids, only a short drive away is vera aqua park (summer only) and the fantastic Oasys cowboy film set and zoo.
For more details of local activities please visit our website.
We have a wide selection of apartments and villas available to rent in San Juan, if your dates cant be accommodated (the calendars are always up to date) please send us an email using holiday lettings or direct from our own website and we will be happy to suggest some other properties for your holiday.
The sleepy town of San Juan de los Terreros is the a big favourite with Spanish and European families looking for a holiday away from the traditional large resorts. With its many beaches and coves. Safe bathing for everyone and clean beaches, you can be sure of a holiday to remember. With some of the best fish restaurants in the region you will be able to soak up a little of that Spanish flavour of eating late, drinking a bottle or two of wine and then following up with a gentle stroll along the beachside promenade.
We have some of the only Blue flag (Calidad Turistica) beaches in Andalucia with golden sand, gently sloping into the warm waters of the Mediterranean. If the sun gets to you the newly built promenade offers beach bars and cafes for a plate of locally caught sardines, an ice cream or a nice cold beer.
How to get there
Click map icons for more information
- Fly to Murcia - property is just 110 km from the airport
- Fly to Almeria - property is just 115 km from the airport
- Fly to Alicante - property is 195 km from the airport
- Fly to Malaga - property is 320 km from the airport
- Cheap flights from Ryanair, Easyjet, jet2, BMI Baby, Monarch etc
- Contact us for a great deal on Car Hire from Goldcar (Airport pickup but office locally in case of problems)
- We have a 7 seat MPV so if you don’t want to hire a car we can organise airport trasnfers. (subject to availability)
All details of your arrival will be confirmed in advance and we will meet you with the keys and check you into the property.
Activities near San Juan de los Terreros
Golf within 30 mins drive
Beach or lakeside relaxation
A winter sun break
|Rental prices originally quoted in: British £||Convert to:|
|Prices for group size 6|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|Jan -April 2012||1 Jan 12||1 May 12||£ 270||-||-||5 Nights|
|May||1 May 12||1 Jun 12||£ 330||-||-||5 Nights|
|June||1 Jun 12||1 Jul 12||£ 380||-||-||5 Nights|
|July/August||1 Jul 12||1 Sep 12||£ 495||-||-||1 Week|
|September||1 Sep 12||1 Oct 12||£ 330||-||-||1 Week|
|October||1 Oct 12||1 Nov 12||£ 300||-||-||1 Week|
|Nov-Dec||1 Nov 12||1 Dec 12||£ 270||-||-||1 Week|
The property's weekend rates apply to: Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
* A 30% reservation deposit will be required at time of booking.
* Full payment must be received 4 weeks prior to rental period.
* A security deposit of £200 or €200 cash will be required on arrival and returned in full, upon confirmation that no damage has occurred on day of departure. (Please note if you require a checkout before 7am, we require your deposit must be in Sterling and this will be transferred back to you within 48 hours)
* We can also offer a welcome food pack in case your flight gets in late. This can be arranged once you have booked your flights.
* Flexible change-over days. We will give a discount on bookings of 2 weeks or more.
* Long term lets considered between Nov and March, please inquire for low monthly rates.
If you would like rates for long weekends, longer stays (3-6 weeks) please email us and we will be happy to discuss this.Enquire now
See below for next 9 months' availability - to see the next 24 months click here
Contact the manager
* Required fields
Please check the following errors:
7 years listed
You are contacting
Golfsanjuan.SL (property manager)
The property manager is based in Spain and has advertised with Holiday Lettings since 2006. This apartment has so far received no reviews.
Verified property manager
This property manager has been verified by our team.
Payments for this home can be made directly to the property manager.
Selected other homes from this advertiser
Villa Toamasina in San Juan de los Terreros, Spain
Villa Patricia in San Juan de los Terreros, Spain
Villa Arabella in San Juan de los Terreros, Spain
Villa Stephanie in San Juan de los Terreros, Spain
Holiday villas in Spain (15,619)