Great 2 BR/2 BA Victorian G...
Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 6
It's the perfect San Francisco vacation rental! The best of both worlds... where Victorian ambiance meets 21st Century luxury.
Stunning, new “painted lady” Noe Valley garden apartment for rent. Construction completed January, 2009 on a historic, award winning 1883 Victorian home. Great location… around the corner from the 24th Street shopping district.
Visit the property's new web site: www.SFNoeValleyRental.com
Can sleep up to six adults*. There are two bedrooms, each with its own queen-size bed, private dressing area, and bathroom, plus a queen-sized La-Z-Boy sofabed in the living room. One bathroom has a large walk in shower while the other has a formal tub. Both bedrooms open up directly on to a charming private garden.
*The $199 rent is based on two people. For each additional person up to six total people, there is a surcharge of $25 per person per night.
--> Specials... 1) Pay for 6 nights, get the 7th night free. 2) Save 25% on your first night if you take and pass the Noe Valley quiz (3 night minimum stay required).
Take the Noe Valley quiz! Send your answers to these three questions via e-mail and you can save 25% on your first night (3 night minimum stay required)...
A) Name three of the MUNI transit lines that serve Noe Valley.
B) What street forms the Eastern border of Noe Valley.
C) Noe Valley is named after Jose de Jesus Noe. Who was he?
Enter off the street into a combination living and dining room. There are new hardwood floors throughout, covered in some rooms by oriental rugs. Radiant heating beneath the floors keeps the unit nice and toasty.
Fully equipped kitchen with Viking gas cook top and GE Monogram electric oven. Bosch refrigerator and dishwasher, disposal, microwave, walk-in pantry, Caesarstone countertops, coffee maker, and a separate laundry area with Asko washer and dryer.
Driveway parking is optional, at $10 per day. Street parking is not that hard to find.
Other highlights include:
• Furnished with linens, blankets, towels, TVs, DVD player, and kitchenware
• Antique oak and mahogany furniture in the dining rooms and bedrooms
• WiFi service included
• Radiant heat
• 24th Street is literally around the corner and features everything you might want: banks; post office; pharmacy; award-winning restaurants, supermarkets, a park with tennis and basketball courts, a newsstand, bakeries, coffee stores, bookstores, liquor stores, spas and hair salons, places of worship, and all manner of specialty stores
• Excellent public transit… There are 3 MUNI buses within a 1 block walk… the 48, 35, and 24 lines. These three buses will easily connect you to any other bus, streetcar, cable car, or BART train. It is a four block walk to the J-Church Metro train that goes to downtown and to Balboa Park. In other words, it's easy to get to downtown, the beach, Fisherman's Wharf, airports, stadiums… just about anywhere
• Take the 48 MUNI bus down 24th Street to Mission and board a BART train for a short trip to either SFO and OAK airport, or dozens of other destinations in SF, the East Bay, and the Peninsula.
• Walk 1 minute to the recently-refurbished Noe Valley branch of the SF Public Library, now open on Sundays.
• Owner lives on the premises in upper house for easy access.
Here are a few reviews from previous renters...
"The pictures don't do it justice. We had plenty of space for 3 adults and one 12 year old. Kitchen was well equipped, so we could invite our son and family over for dinner. Spacious bathrooms, attached to each bedroom through large walk through closets. The back patio is lovely and a good place to read and relax. This suburban girl felt safe and at ease in this city neighborhood. Nice and quiet, close to so many independent restaurants, cafes, shops. It was an easy walk to the Whole Foods for groceries. Close to bus lines so we could travel the city without a car."
"Our vacation this summer was a much more enjoyable experience by our stay in this lovely garden apartment. The apartment is very spacious and, with 3 adults and 1 child, we never felt crowded in the space. The amenities are clean, new, and well maintained. We went everywhere we wanted to on public transportation given its proximity to various bus and train routes. Doug has good recommendations for restaurants in the area. The apartment is walking distance to a new Whole Foods market and it was a great thing not to worry about getting groceries during our stay without a car. I would highly, highly recommend this apartment to anyone. We will definitely return."
"I stayed here for a long weekend with my husband and two young daughters. Our youngest daughter is still in a crib, and we were able to give her her own room, by sticking her pack and play into one of the huge walk-in closets. She loved her “cozy room.” The back garden is a bonus. And the location is super convenient to everything on 24th Street. There is a little playground only a block away."
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 2 bedrooms|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Central heating, TV, Satellite TV|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 2 Family bathrooms|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
The California region
In the heart of Noe Valley, near the corner of Jersey and Diamond. Literally right around the corner from the 24th Street shopping / dining / transit corridor.
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor