Luxury Garden Apt, Sleep 4 ...
Apartment | 1 bedrooms | sleeps 4
Have you seen the pictures of our wonderful garden apartment?!
Our garden apartment has sun, comfort, privacy, charm, location and style. What more could you ask for?
To make your stay the best it can be we offer you:
* Quiet, safe & picturesque neighborhood
* Newly renovated sunny apartment in historic building with 10' ceilings
* California King size bed in bedroom
* 600+ thread count sheets
* Plush pillows, down comforters and Egyptian cotton towels
* Full Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances (stove, oven, refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, coffeemaker+ grinder etc.)
* Complimentary "Breakfast starter package": granola, oatmeal, coffee etc.
* Dining room with dining room table and small desk area
* Living room with sofa bed and flat-screen TV, DVD player and stereo with iPod hook-up
* Garden patio with outdoor seating
* Free wireless Internet (WiFi) and telephone; printer and fax machine available upon request
* Location, Location, Location!
* Bus stops in front of building (Buses #33 and #35)
* MUNI train stop four blocks away
* Easy to/from San Francisco and Oakland Airports
* Street parking is easy to find and safe in our neighborhood
We, the owners, live just around the corner so rest easy knowing that all of your needs will be taken care of!
We look forward to making your stay here in San Francisco, The Castro and Noe Valley the absolute best it can possibly be.
Andrew & Steffi.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 1 bedrooms|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||Pets welcome, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|General||TV, Telephone, Safe, Satellite TV|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
The California region
Just two blocks from the friendly Castro district, a five minute walk the the F Train Streetcar, coffee, grocery stores, restaurants, haircut, post office, bank, dry cleaner, you name it and it's just a few steps away.
We are also in a quite neighborhood that is likely the safest and most walkable in the city. Take a walk up the street two block and you'll find Kite Hill. From here you have bird's eye view of downtown, the Bay Bridge, Coit Tower, City Hall, the Mission Delores and more. A perfect spot to enjoy your morning coffee and decide where to go for the day!
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor