My Condo 3rd floor in RELAX
Apartment | 1 bedrooms | sleeps 2
There is a lovely one bedroom condo available for RENT - 3rd floor with elevator [ playa SAMARA ]. This condo is perfect for a couple or even a couple with ONE small children as the sofa in the kitchen area pulls out and becomes a sofa bed.
The apartment has an entrance with closet, a bathroom, good size, fully equipped kitchen/living area. Then there is a spacious bedroom with a good size balcony, large enough to eat on and relax. The condo have ceiling fans and AC.
|Size||Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Playa Samara 1 km|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest Amenities||2 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: LIBERIA|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||Air conditioning, TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||Double beds (1)|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Shared garden, Bicycles available|
|Access||Secure parking, Lift access|
Check In/Out - Check In: 17h00. Check Out: 11h00.
Damage Deposit - 250 USD
Cleaning - Once per week
Reservation deposit - 40% of the rent. Remaining 60% must be paid upon arriving along with the damage deposit.
Funds Transfer - Client is responsible for all fees associated with money transfers/paypal
Cancellations - Any cancellations made after confirmation of reservation will result in a 15% administrative fee charged on the TOTAL VALUE of the reservation. Cancellations made within 21 days of projected arrival will result in a 25% penalty on the total value of the reservation. Those made within 14 days of projected arrival will result in a 40% penalty of the total value of the reservation. Guest is responsible for all bank fees associated with refunds.
The Guanacaste region
Long summer days and beautiful beaches are two phrases that best define what Guanacaste is all about. A province for the active soul, Guanacaste draws visitors with its stunning shoreline, incredible bird watching, amazing horseback riding, excellent surfing, superb snorkeling and wonderful mountain lake windsurfing. With so much to do, it’s easy to understand why so many people come to visit this amazing province.
Forming the eastern borders of Guanacaste are a chain of volcanoes that stretch out to join the Cordillera de Guanacaste and Cordillera de Tilaran mountain ranges. Offering some truly terrific hiking facilities, tourists can trek their way to the summit of a number of volcanoes, including Rincon de la Vieja Volcano Area, to enjoy some really breathtaking views of the surrounding countryside.
Passing through lovely lush dense forests, which play host to a fabulous array of exotic plant and wildlife, many rare and endangered animals and birds live here including jaguars and tapirs. From these mountains also flow various rivers that roll down to form an alluvial plain drained by the Rio Tempisque. This river in turns nurtures the province before emptying itself into the Golfo de Nicoya.
A region steep in culture, the name Guanacaste is derived from the word quahnacaztlan, which is a native word for the guanacaste tree. This tree is the national tree of Costa Rica.
Samara is perfect for soaking up sun and beach life in an unpretentious, laid-back atmosphere.
The little village is set in a large half moon bay with pale sand beach shaded by palms and old fig trees.
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
8 Mar 2014
This condo is located between Playa Samara and Playa Carrillo in Costa Rica. Our condo faced the laguna where we saw birds of every description. We could hear the howler monkees across the laguna. Geo… More
3 Feb 2013
"Very nice stay"
I was at Montelaguna Residence for 18 nights in January 2013 and I totally enjoyed my stay there. Nice condo, very comfortable bed, beautiful pool and grounds. Plus the italian host is very easy to… More
5 Apr 2012
"Great Stay at Monte Laguna"
Just finished an extended stay at the Monte Laguna and my wife and I had a very enjoyable visit. The condo's are quite nice and situated in a quiet local, with a great view of the countrside, be… More
Pay online via the Holiday Lettings payment platform with your credit/debit card or your PayPal account to be covered by Payment Protection. Learn more
You're booking with
- 2 Years listed
90% Response rate
Based in United States
Credit cards accepted
- 16 properties
- 15 properties
- Playas del Coco
- 10 properties
- Playa Conchal
- 9 properties
- Nicoya Peninsula
- 9 properties
- 8 properties
- 7 properties