GOAgaga-For families n couples
Apartment | 1 bedrooms | sleeps 4
Where would you like your house to be? Not right in the middle of clamor but close enough to the flagships and comfortable living? We thought the same when we bought GOAgaga, a spacious, luxe one BHK villa-apt in Aldeia Siesta, a newly constructed building with a fresh design and open podiums that houses 18 villa apts in Saligao, Bardez, North Goa.
The building is within a 24x7 security kept gated compound with an enticing private pool (and a baby pool end) for you to indulge whenever it suits you. It's extremely safe for families and unchaperoned ladies.
The house is fully equipped with a functional kitchen and the rest of the amenities from a washer to an ironing machine and board. You open the door to a wide porch where you can cozy up in the lounge chairs given by us. From your bedroom you step out to a nice balcony with unbridled view of greens and the blue sky.
GOAgaga is less than 4 km drive from the Calangute/Baga beaches through the winding, uncluttered roads till you reach the Calangute nexus. Rent a bicycle and enjoy the sheer pleasure of riding on the good Goan roads with picturesque views. Or hire a bike or cab and take off to your favorite spots.
Our friend and supervisor is right there to arrange your desired, convenient mode of movement.
Cast in all the peace of rustic living, GOAgaga has grocery stores and home delivery joints nearby to make you completely at ease. It even has fine dining experiences within walking distances.
We're not saying our holiday rental, GOAgaga, is the best. But it's definitely best suited for the kind of stayer in you if these are the features you're looking for.
It adds that little cherry atop your Goan experience!
My website is goagagaholiday.weebly.com.
CUSTOMIZED ITINERARY PROVIDED FOR CONFIRMED RESERVATIONS.
Latest is addition of POWER BACK UP (for fans and lights).
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 1 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Calangute 3 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Nearest Amenities||500 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Dabolim International Airport 42 km, Nearest railway: Thivim 14 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, Yes, smoking allowed|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, Staffed property|
|General||Air conditioning, Safe, Satellite TV|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Cots (1), Dining seats for 2, Lounge seats for 3|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Shared garden|
|Further details indoors|
Facilities factored in the custom made list above have been excluded from the one below.
THE LIVING ROOM
• Sofa set
• Center table
• Two peg tables
• Wooden floor seat
• Four cushions with covers (small)
• Two cushions with covers (big)
• Stand-alone lamp shade
• Ceiling fan
• Wall-mounted wooden racks (set of three)
• Wall-mounted clock
• Books. P G Wodehouse. Reader's Digest compiled English novels (2)/Children' books
• GOAgaga diary AND Goa directory
• Tata Docomo plug n surf (Internet dongle)
THE BED ROOM
• A wardrobe
• Six cloth hangers (in the wardrobe)
• Two peg tables with reading lamps (60 W)
• A mirror
• Wall-mounted dressing table
• Ceiling fan
• An umbrella
• A bed-step-out rug (brown-colored)
• Ironing board
• Liquid mosquito repellant
• Medicine kit (crocin, d-cold, dispirin, band aid, Dettol, cotton roll, odomos)
• Housewives' kit (scissors, cello tape, thread and needle, pen, gum, sticky note, Johnson's cotton swabs)
• Surplus stuff (accessible only to management)
• Two chairs and a table
• A steel clothes stand
• Wall-mounted CFL lamp
• Microwave (convection/Panasonic)
• Induction Cook Top (Prestige)
• Aqua guard (Eureka Forbes)
• Plastic tub (as dish drainer)
• Plate rack (steel)
• Glass holder
• Fruit basket (steel/atop refrigerator)
• Kitchen tissues
• Plastic food shield (pastel green)
• Kitchen towels, dusting and mop cloths
• Microwavable coffee mugs, glasses and plates (six pink plates are microwavable; six printed melamine plates are non-microwavable)
• Lock n Fresh container (with lid/one/microwavable)
• Melamine bowls and glass dishes (non-microwavable)
• Pyrex dish (one/microwavable)
• Pearl-pet (food-grade) bottles and containers
• Pestle (steel)
• Chopping board
• Non-stick pans and pressure cooker (induction cook top compatible)
• Knives, spoons, and forks
• Tin opener (opens bottles too)
• Veggie grater n peeler
• One kids' set (melamine plate, bowl, spoon n fork)
• Buckets (two big and two small)
• Bath set (soap dispenser, soap dish, cotton swab holder, toothbrush/paste holder)
• Spray shower
• Bathroom tissue
• Laundry bag (just outside the bathroom)
FOR KIDS (EXCLUSIVELY)
(1) Baby seater (Car)
(3) Lunch set (plate and bowl)
(4) Story books
|Further details outdoors|
The building is new and houses 18 villa apartments including GOAgaga. Less than five are the permanent stayers. As such there's never a crowd in the garden.
The garden is green and well-kept with potted plants and swatches of Korean grass.
There's ample space to stroll.
The private pool is completely for your indulgence. The shallow end caters to kids.
Private parking space is provided and GOAgaga has an independent slot.
(1) Pick-up and drop can positively be arranged. So can be hired cabs for your use during the stay (chauffeured and self-driven). However, charges are not covered in the tariff.
(2) The cleaning of the house is done by the maid during working hours. You can either call her in when you're around or leave the keys with the security but make sure your valuables are locked in the wardrobe (left side).
(3) Please use the electronic equipment conscientiously. The manuals for the washing machine, induction hob, microwave are kept in the kitchen. On doubt please refer them.
(4) Please do not iron on the bed.
(5) Smoking is allowed but please avoid smoking in the bedroom.
(6) Please ensure you keep the windows and the bathroom door closed before you lock and step out.
(7) Internet facility is available through the Tata Docomo plug n surf device. However, charges are not covered in tariff. The guest on booking can choose the required plan and on payment it'll be activated for you.
(8) The management provides only information and feedback on hot-spots and places to visit. But we give no physical/logistics assistance in travel reservations, club, event bookings for you during your stay there.
(9) Please avoid hanging clothes on the private balcony and porch rails. I request you to use the clothes stand provided by us.
(10) Pl consult the security for pool timings and associated rules.
The Goa/West India region
Imagine an entire village jumping into water bodies in glee and abandon with floral head gears right when the monsoons are on! Well, the Goans do it at the Sao Jao fest to remember John the Baptist's leap in joy in his mother's womb!!
Goans welcome the distinct change of seasons with one festival or the other and most of it is fun that lets you partake of it joyfully! And it's not only Catholic fests that predominate. Some Konkani people (from Goa) have deep roots in Hinduism!
So if you think monsoons and summer are not a good time to hit Goa, you're missing something. Monsoons make the Chorla Ghat magical. This luscious strip, around 40 kms from Panjim, the capital, skirting the border states, reaches the peak of its glory in the rain dance. And summers are the best time to cosy up in the quaint homely interiors of holiday rentals only to step out into the sun-withdrawn beaches cooling your ankles and warming the cockles of your heart...
A long stretch of the Western coast of India juggled by strips of beaches and the hills and greens GOA is soon becoming the calling card of every tourist.
It's a smattering of the 451 year old Portuguese colonial influence and indigenous invasions. Goans over generations have evolved from a bit of this and a bit of that without taking their eyes off the Konkani roots.
Rich in folk traditions and proud in flaunting them Goans are easy going, fun-loving simple folks. The state is now fortunately hand-led by a conscientious administration with an eagle's eye focus on its well-being alone! And this has enriched the tourism industry making the Goan holiday experience holistic for tourists!
So welcome to our robust city!
In the heavy warp and weft of your life Saligao lets you experience a rustic heritage village to chill in North Goa within a 3 km drive from Calangute, the Queen of beaches.
Sal means 'wooded forest' and gao means 'village'.
You'll totally fall in love with the smooth undulating roads that lead to Saligao - a heritage village nestled in paddy fields and coconut groves. The maze of its roads are perfect for a morning and evening bicycle ride.
The 125 year old Mae de Deus parish church with its Gothic architecture is a sheer pleasure to gaze upon. Walking around it one would sense an unusual peace not usual elsewhere.
Cantare, a provincial tavern in a restored old mansion, is an adorable pick for a nocturnal roll. Nibbles and grilled delish rosemary and honey-glazed BBQ chicken capped with your fave drink couldn't taste better in the ambience of live music and kindred folks.
The African origin Chicken Cafreal soaked in the soft juices of the green masala is touted to be one of the best in Florentine - an interesting eat out very close by.
Fifty meters from GOAgaga you've some fine-dining awaiting you from Presa di Goa owned by a gentleman from Luxembourg. Place your order in advance because they cater to limited people and the freshest produce.
The famous monsoon festival Bonderam marked by gaiety and tradition and a lot of folk singing and dancing is hosted in the picturesque Divar Island perched in River Mandovi, and is a gracious neighbor to Saligao!
After all the fun and frolic you've a reason to indulge in the Ayurvedic Massage and Therapy centre which is close to the location.
The sylvan pleasures don't override the feasibility of a practically convenient stay for you in Saligao at GOAgaga. There are enough grocery stores to cater to all your requirements and a high-end supermarket is a just a fifteen mins ride from there. Home delivery joints selling decent Goan fare with excellent ambience are close by. There's medical facility and pharmacy in the vicinity too.
No wonder this pastoral paradise was home to the renowned late artist Francis Newton Souza. It inspires you and prepares you for that true Goan siesta, oh so well!
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
12 Mar 2014
"Amazing Goa...with amazing GoaGaGa"
I was quite sceptical booking for a serviced apartment for my first visit to Goa but i went ahead. and Voila...what i got there... it was amazing place...GoaGaGa... :):) the service was impeccable. Th… More
10 Feb 2014
I was a bit hesitant especially travelling with my family...but after the very first call Ginza made, it was smooth and easy...She is a terrific host, and has things organized to the tiniest details..… More
9 Feb 2014
Mrs. Ginza George though not in Goa ensures that the guests are helped in every possible manner. She had created a customized travel plan for me after knowing my interests and eating habits. Those doc… More
3 Feb 2014
We had a memorable stay in your apartment. Your customized itinerary helped us a lot for making our holiday wonderful. We felt home stay with hotel facilities. Security guard Niranjan was very helpfu… More
Thanks for dropping review so soon! And thanks for being responsible guests!
Spices - the spices in the photo you saw on my website was done solely for photography! If spices are regularly provided it would be given in the text. Plus do you think I would've forgotten it for you if it were my regular provision for guests??!! No way!
1 Feb 2014
Goagaga was an awesome experience for us as a honeymooning couple. Ginza as a host is so thoughtful and detailed that each day was carefully planned out and executed. It was a great customised custome… More
Thanks Githin!! Do say hi to your lovely wife!!
17 Jan 2014
"We keep coming back :)"
Just the fact that this year again when we planned our yearly holiday to Goa, we chose to stay at Ginza's Goagaga itself says it all!!The place is well maintained and perfectly thought through. T… More
Thank you so much!
17 Jan 2014
Goagaga...a well maintained nice home away from home. Keeping in mind the rent one pays no doubt that its a go go deal. Due care has been taken regarding the cleanliness of the property. Location wise… More
Thank you so much!
(1) I would want to provide the best available in the market for my guests! For the tariff of the apt together with the amenities and the ambience of the entire complex I cannot possibly think of a cosier seating arrangement right away. I would like to re do the upholstery a season later because as of now it's in good condition and all guests have been mighty pleased with it.
(2) Sorry, this again would work out too expensive for the tariff I keep. I can provide all these comforts and offer at a hiked tariff but then you would not say it is cost effective or value for your money!
(3) Very practical suggestion. Thanks for this! I already have an alternative set up in mind for this and will execute it at the earliest.
16 Jan 2014
"A memorable and a splendid experience"
The apartment is very well maintained , spacious and has all the necessary amenities. Its centrally located and the hospitality of Ms Ginza and Ms Mira was excellent .Ms Ginza helped us spotting the … More
12 Jan 2014
"Great place to stay - super clean and good location."
We stayed for 4 nights, we had never been to Goa before, we loved everything about this apartment!We rented a scooter and it was really easy to get around, the location is convenient. The apartment wa… More
Thank you Anny!
5 Jan 2014
"comfortable , convenient ,clean and secure."
It was a wonderful stay at Goagaga. the interaction with Ms Ginza the owner was positive and fruitful.in addition to information on the property she was most helpful and took personal interest in help… More
Thank you so much Wg Cdr Badoni for the warm words!
As far as the pricing is concerned - The peak time from Christmas eve to New Year is any way higher everywhere. Considering hotels n resorts our rates are 50% less than a moderately decent hotel accommodation and more than 50% less if it's bit of a swanky hotel. If you need competitive rates and still experience the mirth and good climate in Goa any other time except Christmas and New Year is the ideal period!
Breakfast - I thought the surprise gifts were more welcoming than a given breakfast! Cooked breakfast is just not possible in our set up. Coming to it you've given me ideas I could add, especially to my loyalty program - that is either daily cash vouchers (free) for breakfast or raw materials for a breakfast.
Also it's a very temperamental thing. Some people don't care much about breakfast and some are so particular they want to put it together only by themselves.
And some would love to be surprised with stocks n gifts. So a generic package is not a great idea for me but you've prompted me to some new ideas as far as this is concerned.
You could've told me this once the booking was clocked and I could have very well come up with break fast ideas for you each day!
Pay online via the Holiday Lettings payment platform with your credit/debit card or your PayPal account to be covered by Payment Protection. Learn more
You're booking with
- 1 Years listed
100% Response rate
Based in India
- 42 properties
- 35 properties
- 26 properties
- 24 properties
- 21 properties
- 18 properties
- 18 properties
- 11 properties
- 9 properties
- 9 properties
- 9 properties
- 6 properties