Casa Vista Paraíso OCEAN VILLA
from £643 /night help Price for guests, Nights
from £643 /night help Price for guests, Nights
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Villa / 4 bedrooms / sleeps 9
Availability Your dates are available
Villa / 4 bedrooms / sleeps 9
'LIVE THE DREAM' AT CASA VISTA PARAISO WITH SIMPLY SALEMA
Suspended between sea and sky, the elegant Casa Vista Paraíso possesses the wow factor and is perhaps the ultimate exclusive luxury seafront villa. This stunning modern property is unique - boasting a magical 'on top of the ocean' position and ideal for those searching for the most mesmerising panoramic coastal views and glorious sunsets.
The stylish villa's extraordinary location invites you to 'Live The Dream'. Gaze out across the ocean from your heated infinity pool, beautiful landscaped garden, or spacious terraces. Enjoy long, lazy days soaking up the warm Algarve sun, whilst the more energetic exercise in the gym.
This is not a typical holiday rental, far from it, and was never conceived as such. You will be entering and enjoying a fabulous private home. Beautifully furnished to the very highest specifications, accommodating up to 9 guests in 4 spacious en-suite bedrooms, this fully air-conditioned 'as good as it gets' villa offers total privacy and seclusion.
Casa Vista Paraíso is a magnificent bespoke ocean home, ideal for discerning guests seeking a truly exceptional holiday - who wish to 'Live The Dream'.
- South west facing with astonishing, uninterrupted views of the Algarve coastline and Atlantic Ocean.
- A 10 minute walk to Salema's main sandy beach, shops, restaurants and bars.
- 4 spacious luxuriously furnished, en-suite bedrooms, each leading on to extensive terraces with remarkable sea views and quality outdoor furniture.
* Large master double bedroom with separate changing area, bath and shower.
* 2 double bedrooms, with bath and shower.
* 1 twin bedroom, with shower (an extra occasional bed is available if required).
- Large, open plan, beautifully furnished lounge/dining room with full UK Sky TV package (including sports & movies) and CD/DVD player.
- Patio doors from the lounge/dining room lead on to south-west facing terraces with outdoor furniture, a landscaped garden with BBQ and a swimming pool area with outdoor shower. Overlooking the ocean, this remarkable space was created for the ultimate in alfresco living.
- Separate cloakroom with WC.
- Large well equipped kitchen with all modern appliances including dishwasher, leading to a large separate covered terrace with exquisite outdoor dining furniture.
- Impressive fully fitted gymnasium with flat screen TV. The modern fitness centre is equipped with 2 exercise bikes, multi gym, exercise bench, cross trainer, Swiss Ball (ideal for use with Yoga and Pilates) & other state of the art facilities.
- High-speed broadband WiFi internet throughout.
- Air conditioning and heating throughout.
- Heated infinity swimming pool.
- Spacious terraces & balconies with exquisite outdoor furniture, sun loungers, parasols and a quality gas BBQ.
- Beautifully landscaped and lawned garden overlooking the ocean.
- Utility area with washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Ample free parking space by the villa.
- Safe, secure storage for golf clubs, surf boards etc.
- Alarm system.
|Size||Sleeps up to 9, 4 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest Amenities||200 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Faro 100 km, Nearest railway: Lagos 25 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Some pets are welcome - please contact the owner, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Private outdoor pool (heated), Log fire, Internet access, DVD player, Staffed property, Boat available, Sea view|
|Pool||Private outdoor pool (heated)|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||4 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms of which 4 En suites and 1 Shower rooms, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Furniture||Double beds (3), Single beds (3), Cots (2), Dining seats for 9, Lounge seats for 9|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Private outdoor pool (heated), Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ, Bicycles available|
|Access||Secure parking, Suitable for people with restricted mobility, Wheelchair users|
The Algarve region
Salema is an excellent base from which to explore the Western Algarve, one of the last remaining unspoilt regions of southern Europe.
This area of Portugal boasts unrivalled opportunities for holidays in the spring, summer, autumn and winter, which can be as active or relaxing as you wish. Imagine sun filled days and balmy evenings, activities and entertainment, uncrowded Algarve beaches, contrasting landscapes, history, culture, great food and wine.
The Western Algarve is under one hour's drive by motorway from Faro International Airport, but it could be a world apart. From the gentle and secluded coves around Salema to the remote wild shores of the west coast pounded by the full force of the Atlantic and a surfer's paradise, this is like no other part of Portugal.
To the east are the historic ports of Portimao and Lagos, and to the north the cork forests and mountains of Monchique. To the south is the ocean, with Africa beyond. To the west is the wild western coast and Cape St Vincent, the most southwesterly point in continental Europe.
Once off the beaten track, the Western Algarve is tranquil and un- commercialised, where time genuinely seems to have stood still. The coastline varies from remote beaches and picturesque fishing villages to historic ports steeped in maritime tradition. Inland, the rolling countryside is speckled with quaint hamlets where the highlight of the week is the traditional open-air market, at which local folk gather to buy and sell their fresh produce and wares.
Salema is situated within the Costa Vincentina Natural Park, a protected area of outstanding natural beauty on the Western Algarve of Portugal. At whatever time of the year you visit, the unique atmosphere, stunning surroundings and exceptional array of activities for all ages and interests make Salema the perfect holiday destination.
Salema's pretty village centre has retained its traditional Portuguese charm, still having its own fleet of brightly coloured fishing boats catching sea bass, bream, octopus, sardines and mackerel. The village boasts shops, cafés, bars and a weekly market. Not surprisingly, there are several fabulous seafood restaurants huddled amongst white washed fishermen's cottages. The small village is a delight to gently stroll around at any time of the day or evening.
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
14 Oct 2013
"lovely house in a beautiful location"
This is a modern and well equipped villa on a hill side with outdoor spaces designed to take advantage of the spectacular ocean views. A short walk down the hill takes you into the village, with a good selection of restaurants and bars. The village beach is nice and it is interesting to see the fishermen at work. The walk back up the hill is a good way to get exercise. The more energetic members of our group enjoyed walking the trails along the seashore cliffs to nearby coves and beaches. Except for our arrival day, the weather was perfect - mid 20s and sunny. The resort manager was very helpful with advice about local sights and activities and was quick to resolve any small issues we had with the property. All in all, staying at Villa Vista Paraiso was an excellent experience.
You're booking with
Ben Marshall S.
- 3 Years listed
75% Response rate
Calendar last updated:27 Aug 2015
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted