Chalet | 9 bedrooms | sleeps 24
This flagship chalet for Venture Ski has been designed with relaxation and comfort in mind in both the public and private rooms. The galleried lounge and hand built library area feature a granite two story fireplace, to help you enjoy your après ski drinks and canapés by the fire. There are a further five log burning fires throughout the accommodation.
With its piste-side location, you can ski directly back to your chalet, log fire and hot tub at the end of the day. Let us give you a truly memorable ski holiday in Black Diamond Lodge. Accommodating groups of up to 24 people or available on a room by room basis.
The Black Diamond Lodge is a truly impressive Sainte Foy chalet with beautiful spacious rooms and masculine interior design providing stunning Isere valley and piste side views.
Large private balconies with French windows are enjoyed by every bedroom. Under floor heating has been used throughout to keep your toes warm with a mixture of oak, granite and luxury carpet flooring accentuating the chalet's beautiful design. Original local artwork adorns the walls. Hot tubs are available on terraces and balconies.
This chalet includes:-
- Four person chalet team to serve your needs.
- Sumptuous drawing room with two storey local stone open fireplace, hand-made bespoke furnishing.
- Presidential Suite with fireplace, large bath, en suite shower room, private hot tub, double aspect private balconies with piste and valley views.
- Penthouse Apartment sleeps up to 10 people with private lounge, fireplace, private hot tub and optional separate dining facilities.
- Two 4-5 person family rooms, and six further large en suite bedrooms with private balconies providing piste or valley views.
- Library and quiet seating areas.
- Access to Venture Ski's neighbouring spa facilities including swimming pool, indoor jacuzzi and sauna.
- Massage treatment facilities and service.
- Venture Ski qualified nannies and childcare facilities.
- Venture Ski luxury half board catered service – hearty breakfasts, tasty afternoon treats, delicious dinners.
- Complementary house wines or the a la carte cellar.
|Size||Sleeps up to 24, 9 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||200 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Chambery 124 km, Nearest railway: Bourg St Maurice 12 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Private indoor pool, Jacuzzi or hot tub, Sauna, Log fire, Internet access, DVD player|
|Pool||Private indoor pool|
|General||Central heating, CD player, Wi-Fi available|
|Rooms||9 bedrooms, 25 bathrooms of which 9 Family bathrooms, 9 En suites and 7 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||3 Sofa beds, Single beds (6), Double beds (12), Cots (3), Dining seats for 30, Lounge seats for 25|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Private indoor pool, Balcony or terrace|
The Rhone/French Alps region
Savoie is part of the Rhône-Alpes région. It borders the departments of Haute-Savoie, Ain, Isère and Hautes-Alpes in addition to Italy. The department is crossed by the Isère river, which has its source in the Iseran pass. Its two main lakes are Lac du Bourget (the largest and deepest lake entirely in France) and Lac d'Aiguebelette, one of the least polluted in France due to a 1976 law forbidding any use of motorboats on the lake.
Sainte Foy Tarentaise
Welcome to the best kept secret in the French Alps! Sainte Foy Tarantaise is one of France's smaller resorts and a hidden gem. A modern traditionally styled village with exceptional off-piste, full of charm, in picturesque surroundings and offering the warmest of welcomes. Sainte Foy opened its three lifts in 1990 and has been building its reputation as an off-piste Mecca ever since. New lifts were added in 2005 and 2006 and the ski area is now expansive and will suit beginners, intermediates and experts alike.