Villa | 4 bedrooms | sleeps 10
Pretty villa with its own pool located in a private domaine. On the ground floor is a large living area, two bedrooms, bathroom, separate WC, garage and fully equipped kitchen. A large terrace runs along the front of the property overlooking the pool and a private park. Upstairs is the master bedroom and en suite shower room with double washbasin, walk in shower and WC. At pool level there is a self contained apartment with large king size bedroom, separate kitchenette and living area and shower room. There are lovely views over the park and limited sea views from the master bedroom.
To see further photos cut & paste this weblink into your browser :
|Size||Sleeps up to 10, 4 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Local beach 500 m|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest Amenities||300 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Nice 60 km, Nearest railway: Agay (2 kms) or St Raphael 8 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Log fire, Internet access, DVD player|
|Pool||Private outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General||Central heating, TV, CD player, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms, 1 En suites and 1 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||2 Sofa beds, Single beds (3), Double beds (3), Cots (2), Dining seats for 10, Lounge seats for 8|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Private outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
|Further details indoors||
Contemporary provencal style.
Please bring your own beach towels.
|Further details outdoors||
10 mins walk to sandy beach. 8 minute walk to restaurants, supermarket, tennis and boulangerie. Fantastic golf within a 10 minute drive. Sailing 15 minute walk. Horseriding, cycling and walking close by in the Esterel Forest.
The house overlooks a private park to which only residents of the domaine have access. There are also limited sea views from the master bedroom. The park can be accessed by house guests via a pedestrian gate at the bottom of the garden.
The Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur region
At the heart of the French riviera between Cannes and St Tropez, the bay of Agay is an ideal place from which to explore the Cote d'Azur. The Esterel mountains provide a spectacular backdrop to the town and its beautiful sandy beaches which are within walking distance of the villa. The weather is temperate all year round and typically hot in the summer with temperatures reaching 40 degrees centigrade at their peak.
Google Earth: 43 25'55.86"N, 6 52'34.14"E (cut & paste these co-ordinates into Google Earth to see the exact location of the villa)
There are plenty of activities to keep everyone busy:
• Tennis: Within walking distance are 6 tennis courts available for hire
• Golf: Cap Esterel 18 holes 1.5 kms. Valescure (about 10 mins drive) is home to some excellent courses including the Var's oldest course and a golf academy that caters for all standards.
• Sailing: On the main beach at Agay is a sailing club that offers tuition and boat hire
• Horse riding: Horses are the perfect mode of transport for exploring the Esterel forest and this can be easily organised at the nearby ranch d'Esterel.
• Spa: At Cap Esterel there is a great spa if you fancy some relaxation.
• Cycling / Walking: Nearby in the Esterel forest and mountains, breathtaking scenery and cycle hire available
• Boats run to St Tropez from Agay weekly and from St Raphael daily.
• There is a weekly market at Agay and a number of shops selling typical Provencal ware.