Mobile Home in French Riviera
About the home
Our mobile home boasts a spacious air conditioned living / dining room English TV, DVD player & CD player. A fully equipped kitchen together with shower room and toilet.
There is also a large outside terrace complete with new wicker patio furniture and sun loungers.
Le Montourey is a small, quiet and friendly site set in a semi rural location against the back drop of the Esterel Mountains and is especially suited to families or couples wanting an excellent location in a private spot right in the heart of the French Riviera.
Some of the best beaches being just 3kms away !
With 2 lovely swimming pools, newly built waterslides, hot tub, bar & restaurant it truly is the perfect spot for relaxing after a busy day exploring the stunning scenery and quiet coves of the region or after a busy day star spotting in St Tropez or Cannes.
There is an on site entertainments team providing something for everyone; a daily kids club (except Mondays & Thursday afternoons), daily activities and a variety of evening entertainments.
|Size:||Sleeps up to 8, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach:||Frejus, 2.5km|
|Will consider:||Short breaks|
Nearest amenities: 1km
|Family friendly?||Suitable for children of all ages|
Suitable for people with restricted mobility
|Notes:||No pets allowed|
No smoking at this property
|Pools:||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Childrens pool|
|General:||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Satellite TV, Wi-fi available|
|Standard:||Kettle, Toaster, Hair dryer|
|Utilities:||Clothes dryer, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer|
|Rooms:||3 Bedrooms, 1 family bathroom|
|Furniture:||Sofabeds (1), Single beds (4), Double beds (1), Dining seating for 8, Lounge seating for 8|
|Other:||Please check with the advertiser regarding linen and towels|
|Outdoors:||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony / Terrace|
Further details indoors:
Each of the bedrooms, 1 double & 2 twin bedded rooms, have fitted wardrobes.
There is also a pull out double bed in the living room.
Duvets and pillows are provided. Linen can be hired or bring your own.
Further details outdoors:
Camping Le Montourey
Owned and managed by Siblu for the past 3 years the site is well maintained and is kept clean and tidy at all times.
There are 2 swimming pools; 1 of which is for children. The presentation of the pool area is very Mediterranean with wooden sun loungers and wooden umbrellas for shade.
NEWLY BUILT IN 2010 WASS THE ADDITION OF A NEW TUBULAR SLIDE PLUS A 3 LANE WAVE SLIDE !!!! A great addition and a HUGE sucess !!
The kids club and play area is located very close to the pool area so you can chilll at the pool and still have an eye on them if need be. It runs twice a day from 10-12 and again at 4-6pm, except Mondays and Thursday afternoons when Max the mouse is sleeping !
As well as the kids club the entertainments team provide daily activities at the pool and using the purpose built stage, host a varied evenings entertainments programme for all.
Also, located around the pool area is the small shop, bar & restaurant. The restaurant serves food throughout the day and once a week the have a eat as much Mussels and chips as you can for a set price. Don't want to cook and don't want to eat out then their takeaway pizzas are a must !!
Bike hire is also available for exploring - These must be booked out for the whole day and can be booked from reception the day before.
For your enjoyment the site also boasts a volleyball and football pitch, area for boules and table tennis. Located next to the volleyball & football pitch there are a number of stone bbq's with wooden tables & benches for you to use.
The Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur / Var region
The Cote d'Azur boasts many popular jet set towns such as Cannes, St Tropez & Monaco with its beautiful sandy beaches, street lined boutiques, chic restaurants & harbour full of elegant yachts; All perfect for a bit of star spotting!!
The Saint Aygulf area
As well as all the amazing popular towns, harbours & beaches of the whole region there is plenty in the local area to keep every member of the family entertained.
Frejus has its very own harbour & beach and holds an evening craft market & separate flea market weekly right along the beach front. The evening crafts market is followed by an amazing fireworks display which takes place right throughout the season. The beach at St Aygulf (which is displayed in the photos) is breathtaking and perfect for families with its shallow & stone free walk into the beach.
Local activities will keep you busy and are all located within 10 minutes drive from the campsite; these inludes a water park, fun park, go karting, horseriding & zoo
How to get there
Click map icons for more information
Our Mobile home in the French Riveria is easily accessible from 3 local airports:
* Nice Cote d'Azur Airport is 40 minutes away - Easyjet, Flybe & Bmi Baby all fly here
* Toulon / St Tropez airport is 45 minutes away - Ryanair & Air France fly here
* Marseille airport is 1 hr 45 mins away - Easyjet & Ryanair fly here
There is car hire available from all these airports - check out www.travelsupermarket.co.uk for competitive and instant quotes. Directions will be given to the site prior to your arrival.
* There is a bus from Nice Airport Terminal to Frejus village that costs approx. €21.20. A short taxi drive from here will you at the site minutes.
Activities near Saint Aygulf
Rural / countryside retreats
Beach or lakeside relaxation
|Rental prices originally quoted in: British £||Convert to:|
|Prices for group size 8|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|Low season 2012||7 Apr 12||2 Jun 12||£ 285||£ 48||£ 48||Flexible|
|Mid season 2012||2 Jun 12||23 Jun 12||£ 370||£ 62||£ 62||Flexible|
|High season 2012||23 Jun 12||21 Jul 12||£ 695||£ 115||£ 115||Flexible|
|Peak season 2012||21 Jul 12||25 Aug 12||£ 875||£ 145||£ 145||Flexible|
|High season 2012||25 Aug 12||1 Sep 12||£ 695||£ 115||£ 115||Flexible|
|Low season 2012||1 Sep 12||21 Sep 12||£ 285||£ 48||£ 48||Flexible|
|Low season 2013||6 Apr 13||25 May 13||£ 285||£ 48||£ 48||1 Night|
|Mid season 2013||25 May 13||22 Jun 13||£ 370||£ 62||£ 62||1 Night|
|High season 2013||22 Jun 13||20 Jul 13||£ 695||£ 115||£ 115||1 Night|
|Peak season 2013||20 Jul 13||31 Aug 13||£ 875||£ 145||£ 145||1 Night|
|High season 2013||31 Aug 13||7 Sep 13||£ 695||£ 115||£ 115||1 Night|
|Low season 2013||7 Sep 13||28 Sep 13||£ 285||£ 48||£ 48||1 Night|
The property's weekend rates apply to: Friday and Saturday nights
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
* Weekly rental rates include all gas, electric & fun passes which give full access to the swimming pool and slides for a family of 4 (2 adults & 2 children)
* Additional fun passes per week are £19 for adults & £9.50 for children (u4's are free)
* A 50% deposit is required to make a booking with the remainig 50% due around 10 weeks prior to rental
* Payment accepted via bank transfer, postal orders & cheques. Paypal is also accepted but please add 5% to cover the charges.
* A refundable deposit of £300 for any breakages is due with the final payment. This will be refunded back to you within 48 hours of your departure, subject to no breakages / damages being made.
ARRIVAL / DEPATURE DAY
* The mobile home is available from midday. This can sometimes be earlier subject to availability.
* We work on a leave as you find basis and ask that you please clean and tidy the mobile home in preparation for the next arrival.
* A cleaning charge of £80 will be deducted from your deposit should the home need cleaning following your departure.
* We ask that you please vacate the mobile home by 11am. This can sometimes be later depending on the next rental commitments.
* Duvets & pillows are supplied.
* Linen can be hired - please enquireBook
See below for next 9 months' availability - to see the next 24 months click here
Holiday villas in France (11,413)