Ilyessa - Royal Seacrest
from £43 /night help Price for guests, Nights
from £43 /night help Price for guests, Nights
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Townhouse / 2 bedrooms / sleeps 7
Availability Your dates are available
Townhouse / 2 bedrooms / sleeps 7
Welcome to our two-storey sea view townhouse in the 5 Star resort complex of Royal Seacrest, Paphos, Cyprus. The spacious 88 sq m (968 sq ft) property which is 1 of only 4 townhouses within the complex has two large bedrooms, a double and a twin, both en suite & both with balconies and is fully air conditioned. It has a fully fitted modern kitchen, comfortable open-plan dining and sitting areas, downstairs toilet, private roof terrace (accessed by spiral staircase from the master bedroom balcony), a large outdoor patio with covered and uncovered areas and landscaped gardens to front and rear.
The townhouse comfortably sleeps six and is in a beautiful, modern complex (completed in 2009) with two swimming pools, kiddie's pool, two outdoor Jacuzzis and an indoor gym.
It is well located within easy walking distance (5 minutes) to all local amenities including restaurants, cafes, bars, car hire, banks, chemist, supermarkets and shops and there are plenty of things to do in the Paphos area.
Please visit our website for additional photographs, more information about the townhouse & the complex, local amenities and things to do in the area.
|Size||Sleeps up to 7, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Kefalos and Faros 700 m|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||200 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Paphos International Airport 20 km, Nearest railway: N/a|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Jacuzzi or hot tub, Internet access, DVD player, Sea view|
|Pool||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Children's pool|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 2 En suites, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (1), Single beds (2), Cots (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, Private garden, Shared garden, Swing set|
|Access||Secure parking, Suitable for people with restricted mobility, Not suitable for wheelchair users|
|Further details indoors|
- Both bedrooms have en suite bathrooms with showers and there is a downstairs Toilet
- Health and safety pack / first aid kit / fire extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Lockable gates on front and back gardens, roof terrace and at the top of the stairs - safer for the little ones
- Basic essentials, such as toilet rolls, soap, tea, coffee, sugar & milk are provided, to help you get your holiday started
- English speaking local property manager
- Beach towels provided
- Royal Seacrest is a CityCell WiFi Hotspot
- Air Conditioning, electricity and water charges included in rental price
- Mid-stay linen / towel change available as optional extra (£40 / €40)
- Mid-stay cleaning and linen / towel change available as optional extra (£60 / €60)
- Cot and high chair available to rent (£20 / €20 per week)
- Food starter pack available as an optional extra - saves you having to shop on the first day! (enquire)
The Paphos District
The birth place of Aphrodite, the Goddess of Love, Cyprus is the third largest island in the Mediterranean. It boasts over 300 days of sunshine a year – the average temperature is in the mid-20’s, reaching the high 30’s in the summer and with mild winters of around 17°C. It has one of the oldest civilizations of the Mediterranean, going back 10,000 years and you’ll find the Cypriot people warm and friendly offering a welcome to all.
Cyprus has everything you want from a holiday and there are plenty of things to do:
– Choose from a wealth of heavenly white sandy beaches for sun-seekers and families
– Indulge in a range of water sports and other leisure activities for children from 1 to 92!
– Take in some of the many ancient cultural sites
– Discover a haven of traditional villages and medieval Byzantine churches and monasteries
– Hike or even ski! in the rugged Troödos Mountains, with Mount Olympus peaking at 2,000m
– A golfer’s paradise, choose between three Championship Golf Courses in the greater Paphos area alone.
Cyprus cuisine has something for everyone - an extensive selection of restaurants to cater for every taste, whether it’s a romantic candle-lit dinner for two; sharing Cypriot Meze (a wide range of small traditional dishes) with family or a group of friends entertained by Cypriot dancing; or your traditional Sunday roast.
The old town of Ktima Pafos (Upper Paphos) has managed to escape the tourist building boom; it’s a calm place with lovely colonial buildings and many of the town’s museums. The highlights of Ktima Pafos are its excellent restaurants and its nearby daily morning Market where villagers sell their local produce (6am to 1pm, Monday to Saturday).
Kato Pafos (Lower Paphos) is the tourist centre with a picturesque harbour and promenade (newly developed in 2008) boasting plenty of restaurants of various cuisines, cafés to enjoy a latte or cappuchino – watching the world go by!, music and dancing, bars and nightclubs. It also has the fascinating Paphos Archaeological Site, a UNESCO World Heritage Site with some of the world’s most beautiful and best preseved floor mosaics dating from the 3rd to 5th Centuries.
- Royal Seacrest is on Tombs of the Kings Road, the main Paphos to Coral Bay road
- 300m to the Tombs of the Kings Heritage Site
- 200m to restaurants, cafés, bars, supermarket, car hire, bank, chemist, shops, taxis (see local restaurants / bars)
- 10/15 minute walk to Kefalos Beach and Faros Beach, local beaches
- 10 minutes by bus / car to Coral Bay Beach, best beach in Paphos region
- 20 minute walk to Kato Paphos harbour area
- 10 minute walk to Ktima Pafos, old town of Paphos
- 200m to bus stop and well served by buses to the Kato Paphos harbour area, Coral Bay Beach and local connections for Limassol and Nicosia
- 20 minute drive to Paphos International Airport, which serves most UK and European airports
- Oliveto Stone Grill traditional Cypriot Dining
- Olympus Steak House
- Fat Mamas Italian / American Restaurant
- Pizza Restorante
- Martelli Pizza Restorante
- King Fisher
- Chloe’s Chinese Restaurant
- Youkoso Japanese Restaurant
- Phukhet Chinese and Thai Restaurant
- Jackie Ma Chinese
- Dos Pesos Casa Mexicana
- Prema Indian Restaurant
Local Bars / Clubs:
- O’Neil’s Irish Pub
- The Queen Vic Pub
- Charlie’s Bar
- Rocking Chair Pub
- Zik Zak Disco
- Royal Pub
- Internet Café
- Cosmic Bowling
- Kids Kingdom
THINGS TO DO
Whatever your holiday requirements as a family, a couple or a group of friends, you’ll find them in Cyprus.
- Kefalos Beach, local beach
- Faros Beach, local beach
- Coral Bay, best beach in Paphos region
- Lara, Akamas Peninsula (turtle sanctuary)
Restaurants / bars
With so many different restaurants and varied cuisines, one is spoilt for choice. From a gourmet meal to an authentic fresh fish, meat or vegetarian Meze, stone-grill dining and spicy stir-fries, all tastes are catered for and not forgetting the wonderful selection of locally produced wines!
- Tombs of the Kings
- Paphos Archaeological Site (Paphos Mosaics)
- Nicosia walled city, island’s capital
- Pelea Pafos (Kouklia), the Sanctuary of Aphrodite
- Kykkos Monastery
- Catacombs of Agia Solomoni
- And many more!
Places of interest
- Troödos Mountains
- Akamas Peninsula / Safari
- Vineyard visits / wine tasting
- Petra tou Romiou – Aphrodite’s Birthplace
- Nicosia, island’s capital
- Baths of Aphrodite, Polis
Sports / Leisure
- Golf – in the Paphos area there are a number of Golf Courses, three of which are Championship standard:
- Aphrodite Hills Golf Course - www.aphroditehills.com
- Minthis Hills Golf Club - www.cyprusgolf.com
- Secret Valley Golf Club - www.cyprusgolf.com
- Tsada Golf Course - www.cyprus-golf-courses.co.uk
- Aphrodite Water Park - www.aphroditewaterpark.com – the largest number of water facilities and attractions in Cyprus, the biggest family rafting ride in Europe
- Paphos Bird Park / Zoo - www.pafosbirdpark.com – Cyprus' best zoo and best children's attraction rolled into one
- Paphos Aquarium - www.tsiolisgroup.com/en_aquarium.htm - experience a mysterious underwater world and explore life in the fascinating realms of the deep
- Skiing – www.cyprusski.com – Ski on Mount Olympus in the lovely Troödos Mountains during January, February and March
- Water Sports - diving / snorkeling / sailing
- Sea fishing
- Mountain biking / Quad biking
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
15 Aug 2013
"A wonderful stay in fantastic accomodation"
We returned to Paphos for the fourth time, the first staying in this lovely townhouse. Travelling with our 20 year old daughter the accommodation had everything we needed. It is very well equipped, clean and spacious, the roof terrace an absolute must for the late afternoon sun. The Royal Seacrest is in such a great position too, very close to good restaurants and shops, not to mention our favourite bar, Tramps! With an excellent bus route also on the door stop to take you down to the harbour or along to Coral Bay. We had the pleasure of meeting the owners, Kevin and Rachel, on our last day, and had a lovely long chat about the merits of staying on the complex! We will definitely be back!!
30 Jul 2011
"Outstanding quality ensuring a fabulous holiday for all the family"
We have been visiting Cyprus since 1989 staying in apartments or houses.This was the best by far to date.The quality of the townhouse,its fixtures and fittings and location was excellent with every attention to detail by the owner - for example by providing beach towels for our use.Location within Royal Seacrest and within Paphos was ideal on both counts.Pricing gave outstanding value for money.The whole family have absolutely no hesitation in recommending this townhouse.The owners are to be congratulated - they are exemplars for others to emulate.
Hi Colin, Thanks very much for the great review in Holiday Lettings. Kind regards, Kevin.
15 Jul 2011
"Best Ever Cyprus Property"
We were so lucky to get this rental. It is absolutely wonderful. More than we had imagined. It has everything you need for a wonderful holiday, and so much more besides.
19 May 2011
"Lovely, spacious townhouse, convenient location, well equiped."
We had a lovely stay at Ilyessa townhouse. The area was lovely and quiet (we visited in April) but that wasn't a problem for our teenagers who were happy to sunbathe. They especially liked the roof terrace which got the sun all day and that they had their own balcony off their room and their own bathroom. We did have a car but everything you needed was in easy reach and you could manage without one, although as they drive on the same side of the road as the UK, it is easy to drive in Cyprus. The townhouse is a couple of minutes walk from the Tomb of the Kings Road, which is the main road from Paphos to Coral Bay and has pubs and restaurants galore if you want more action. The townhouse was well equipped and Kevin and Rachel were excellent at answering any queries efficiently. The pool area was clean with plenty of sunbeds and the grounds well maintained. The property manager was wonderful at responding to any problems (the battery fell out off the safety deposit box so we couldn't access it but Jamie was duly dispatched and sorted it out immediately, couldn' t have been more helpful). Also my daughter left her prized Jack Wills bodywarmer there but Kevin promptly organised for it's safe return. All in all, we had a lovely, relaxing holiday, Cyprus is a beautiful place to visit and Ilyessa is a great base from which to explore or just flop by the pool in the lovely sunshine and relax! Only one word of warning - your euro doesn't go as far as it used too and we found we needed a lot more money than the last time we visited Cyprus 2 years ago, but that's the same everywhere now, sign of the times unfortunately! The Walker Family, April 2011
You're booking with
- 6 Years listed
95% Response rate
Calendar last updated:01 Aug 2015
Based in Ireland
Credit cards accepted