List your home
Apply filters
£ to

Room and Breakfast in Rome

from£55/nighthelp

Excellent 5/5 Score from 1 review

B&B | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 4

Key Info
  • Beach / lakeside relaxation
  • Nearest beach 20 km
  • Great for children of all ages
  • Car not necessary
  • Some pets are welcome - please contact the owner

To reach our Bed and Breakfast in Rome is very easy!

When you arrive to the airport Roma Fiumicino or Roma Ciampino, you can take the train to Roma Termini (it takes 35/40 min.).

When you are in Roma Termini, you take the Metro line "A" to Anagnina and get off at the stop Porta Furba (15 min.).

Our Bed and Breakfast is close to Porta Furba 150 meters.

If you arrive in Rome by the train, you can simply take the Metro line "A" in Roma Termini to Anagnina and then you get off in Porta Furba.

If you arrive in Rome by the car, you can follow the signs to San Giovanni in Laterano or Piazza Re di Roma and then Porta Furba.

The Bed and Breakfast is very close to the city center!

By the Metro or Bus you can reach the most important places of the ancient town!

By the Metro "A", you can easily get San Giovanni in 8 minutes; Piazza Re di Roma in 5 minutes, Roma Termini in 15 minutes, Fontana di Trevi, Piazza di Spagna and Piazza del Popolo il 20 minutes, San Pietro and Vatican Museums in 15/20 minutes.

By the Bus number 85, who stops excatly in Arco di Travertino (1 stop by the metro), you can arrive at Colosseum and Fori Imperiali in 15/20 minutes and at the city center in 20/25 minutes.

Close to our Bed and Breakfast there is also the train-station Roma Tuscolana, which is very comfortable to drive to Roma Trastevere (10 min.), to Fiumicino airport (35 min.) and to Ciampino airport (40 min.).

Our guests could movie in the night with a great comfort, because there is the bus number N1 which stops close to the Bed and Breakfast and drives to the city center and then drives back to the area of the B&B.

Our Bed and Breakfast is located in a strategic point of the city, and that means in the middle of 2 of the most large and important streets of Rome, Via Appia and Via Tuscolana. Theese 2 streets are full of shops, bars, pubs, cinemas, restaurants, roman trattorias, pizzerias, ice cream, pharmacies, tobacconists, gyms, banks and nightlife.

In the area of the B&B, our Guest could visit 2 wonderful and big parks. They are : Parco della Caffarella and Parco dell'Appia Antica.

SIGHTS:

The Trevi fountain is featured in Respighi's symphonic pictures Fontane di Roma, and was the setting for an iconic scene in Federico Fellini's film La Dolce Vita starring Anita Ekberg and Marcello Mastroianni. The fountain was turned off and draped in black in honor of Mastroianni after the actor's death in 1996. The fountain is used for some scenes in the 1953 film Roman Holiday, starring Audrey Hepburn and Gregory Peck. The fountain is also featured in the film "Gidget Goes to Rome". Part of the fountain is replicated at the Italy Pavilion at Epcot in Walt Disney World, United States. The fountain itself is also a stage in Tekken Tag Tournament 2.

The Colosseum

The Colosseum is probably the most famous landmark in Rome. Built in the 1st century AD, this great arena could seat from 50.000 to 80.000 spectators and was the largest Roman amphitheater in the world.

It hosted gladiatorial combats, spectacles with wild beasts and possibly the execution of early Christians. Throughout the Middle Ages, the Colosseum was believed to be a place of martyrdom and was therefore regarded as a sacred place.

St. Peters

St. Peter's Basilica (Latin: Basilica Sancti Petri; Italian: Basilica di San Pietro in Vaticano) is a Late Renaissance church located within Vatican City.

Designed principally by Donato Bramante, Michelangelo, Carlo Maderno and Gian Lorenzo Bernini, St. Peter's is the most renowned work of Renaissance architecture and remains one of the largest churches in the world. While it is neither the mother church of the Roman Catholic Church nor the cathedral of the Bishop of Rome, St. Peter's is regarded as one of the holiest Catholic sites. It has been described as "holding a unique position in the Christian world" and as "the greatest of all churches of Christendom".

By Roman Catholic tradition, the basilica is the burial site of its namesake Saint Peter, one of the twelve apostles of Jesus and, also according to tradition, the first Bishop of Rome and therefore first in the line of the papal succession. Tradition and some historical evidence hold that Saint Peter's tomb is directly below the altar of the basilica. For this reason, many Popes have been interred at St. Peter's since the Early Christian period. There has been a church on this site since the time of Constantine. Construction of the present basilica, replacing the Old St. Peter's Basilica of the 4th century, began on 18 April 1506 and was completed on 18 November 1626.

St. Peter's is famous as a place of pilgrimage, for its liturgical functions. Because of its location in the Vatican, the Pope presides at a number of services throughout the year, drawing audiences of 15,000 to over 80,000 people, either within the Vatican Basilica, or in St. Peter's Square. St. Peter's has many strong historical associations, with the Early Christian church, the papacy, the Counter-reformation and with numerous artists, most significantly Michelangelo. As a work of architecture, it is regarded as the greatest building of its age. St. Peter's is one of the four churches of Rome that hold the rank of Major Basilica. Contrary to popular misconception, it is not a cathedral as it is not the seat of a bishop; the cathedra of the Bishop of Rome is located in the Archbasilica of St. John Lateran.

St. John Lateran Basilica

The Papal Archbasilica of St. John Lateran (Italian: Arcibasilica Papale di San Giovanni in Laterano), commonly known as St. John Lateran's Archbasilica, St. John Lateran's Basilica, and just The Lateran Basilica, is the cathedral church of the Diocese of Rome and the official ecclesiastical seat of the Bishop of Rome, who is the Pope.

It is the oldest and ranks first among the four Papal Basilicas or major basilicas of Rome (having the cathedra of the Bishop of Rome). It claims the title of ecumenical mother church among Roman Catholics. The current archpriest is Agostino Vallini, Cardinal Vicar General for the Diocese of Rome. The President of the French Republic, currently François Hollande, is ex officio the "first and only honorary canon" of the basilica, a title held by the heads of the French state since King Henry IV of France.

An inscription on the façade, Christo Salvatori, indicates the church's dedication to "Christ the Saviour", for the cathedrals of all patriarchs are dedicated to Christ himself. As the cathedral of the Bishop of Rome, it ranks above all other churches in the Catholic Church, including St. Peter's Basilica. For that reason, unlike all other Roman Basilicas, it holds the title of Archbasilica.

The archbasilica is located outside of the boundaries of Vatican City proper, although within the city of Rome. However it enjoys extraterritorial status as one of the properties of the Holy See. This is also the case with several other buildings, following the resolution of the Roman Question with the signing of the Lateran Treaty.

Seven Hills of Rome

The Seven Hills of Rome (Italian: Sette colli di Roma, Latin: Septem montes Romae) east of the river Tiber form the geographical heart of Rome, within the walls of the ancient city.

The seven hills are:

Aventine Hill (Latin, Aventinus; Italian, Aventino)

Caelian Hill (Caelius, Celio)

Capitoline Hill (Capitolium, Campidoglio)

Esquiline Hill (Esquilinus, Esquilino)

Palatine Hill (Palatinus, Palatino)

Quirinal Hill (Quirinalis, Quirinale)

Viminal Hill (Viminalis, Viminale)

The original city was held by tradition to have been founded by Romulus on the Palatine Hill.

Tradition holds that the seven hills were first occupied by small settlements and not grouped or recognized as a city called Rome. The denizens of the seven hills began to participate in a series of religious games, which started to bond the groups. The city of Rome, thus, came into being as these separate settlements acted as a group, draining the marshy valleys between them and turning them into markets (fora in Latin). Later, in the early 4th century BC, the seven hills were protected through the Servian Walls.

Of the seven hills of current Rome, five (Aventine, Caelian, Esquiline, Quirinal, and Viminal hills) are populated with monuments, buildings, and parks. The Capitoline now hosts Rome's city hall, and the Palatine Hill belongs to the main archaeological area.

The Vatican Hill (Latin Collis Vaticanus) lying northwest of the Tiber, the Pincian Hill (Latin Mons Pincius), lying to the north, and the Janiculum Hill (Latin Ianiculum), lying to the west, are not counted among the traditional Seven Hills.

Lungotevere

An aperitif on the Lungotevere, where international showbusiness types get together, a stroll between Via del Corso and Via Veneto and shopping in the Via Condotti, Via Frattina, Via Borgognona and Via Margutta.

St. Paul Basilica

The Papal Basilica of St Paul Outside the Walls (Italian: Basilica Papale di San Paolo fuori le Mura), commonly known as St Paul's Outside the Walls, is one of Rome's four ancient major basilicas or papal basilicas: the basilicas of St. John Lateran, St. Mary Major, and St. Peter's and Saint Paul Outside the Walls. James Michael Harvey was named archpriest of the basilica in 2012.

Catsel Sant'Angelo

The Mausoleum of Hadrian, usually known as Castel Sant'Angelo (English: Castle of the Holy Angel), is a towering cylindrical building in Parco Adriano, Rome, Italy. It was initially commissioned by the Roman Emperor Hadrian as a mausoleum for himself and his family. The building was later used by the popes as a fortress and castle, and is now a museum. The Castel was once the tallest building in Rome.

Pantheon

The Pantheon is a building in Rome, originally built by Marcus Agrippa as a temple to all the gods of Ancient Rome, and rebuilt in the early 2nd century AD. The intended degree of inclusiveness of this dedication is debated. The generic term pantheon is now applied to a monument in which illustrious dead are buried. The building is circular with a portico of three ranks of huge granite Corinthian columns (eight in the first rank and two groups of four behind) under a pediment opening into the rotunda, under a coffered, concrete dome, with a central opening (oculus) open to the sky. The Pantheon is the oldest large-scale dome in Rome. The height to the oculus and the diameter of the interior circle are the same, 43.3 metres (142 ft). A rectangular structure links the portico with the rotunda. It is one of the best preserved of all Roman buildings. It has been in continuous use throughout its history. Since the 7th century, the Pantheon has been used as a Roman Catholic church dedicated to "St. Mary and the Martyrs" but informally known as "Santa Maria Rotonda".

Campo de' Fiori

Campo de' Fiori (meaning in English: Flowers's field) is a rectangular square south of Piazza Navona in Rome, Italy, at the border between rione Parione and rione Regola. It is just diagonally southeast of the Palazzo della Cancelleria and one block northeast of the Palazzo Farnese. Campo de' Fiori, translated literally from Italian, means "field of flowers". The name was first given during the Middle Ages when the area was actually a meadow.

Piazza Navona

Defined as a public space in the last years of 15th century, when the city market was transferred to it from the Campidoglio, the Piazza Navona was transformed into a highly significant example of Baroque Roman architecture and art during the pontificate of Innocent X, who reigned in 1644-1655 and whose family palace, the Palazzo Pamphili, faced onto the piazza. It features important sculptural and architectural creations: in the center stands the famous Fontana dei Quattro Fiumi or Fountain of the Four Rivers (1651) by Gian Lorenzo Bernini, topped by the Obelisk of Domitian, brought here in pieces from the Circus of Maxentius; the church of Sant'Agnese in Agone by Francesco Borromini, Girolamo Rainaldi, Carlo Rainaldi and others; and the aforementioned Pamphili palace, also by Girolamo Rainaldi, that accommodates the long gallery designed by Borromini and frescoed by Pietro da Cortona.

Piazza Navona has two additional fountains: at the southern end is the Fontana del Moro with a basin and four Tritons sculpted by Giacomo della Porta (1575) to which, in 1673, Bernini added a statue of a Moor, or African, wrestling with a dolphin, and at the northern end is the Fountain of Neptune (1574) created by Giacomo della Porta. The statue of Neptune in the northern fountain, the work of Antonio Della Bitta, was added in 1878 to make that fountain more symmetrical with La Fontana del Moro in the south.

At the southwest end of the piazza is the ancient 'speaking' statue of Pasquino. Erected in 1501, Romans could leave lampoons or derogatory social commentary attached to the statue.

During its history, the piazza has hosted theatrical events and other ephemeral activities. From 1652 until 1866, when the festival was suppressed, it was flooded on every Saturday and Sunday in August in elaborate celebrations of the Pamphilj family. The pavement level was raised in the 19th century and the market was moved again in 1869 to the nearby Campo de' Fiori. A Christmas market is held in the square.

Piazza Venezia

Piazza Venezia is a major circus and the central hub of Rome, Italy, in which many thoroughfares intersect, like Via dei Fori Imperiali and Via del Corso. It takes its name from Venice ("Venezia" in Italian), after the Venetian Cardinal, Pietro Barbo (later Pope Paul II) who had built Palazzo Venezia, a palace set next to church of Saint Mark, also nearby, the patron saint of Venice. Palazzo Venezia was the former embassy of the city of the Republic of Venice to Rome.

The piazza or square is at the foot of the Capitoline Hill and next to Trajan's Forum. The main artery, the Viale di Fori Imperiali starts there, leading past the Roman Forum and to the Colosseum. It is dominated by the imposing Monument to Vittorio Emanuele II, first king of Italy. In 2009, during excavations for the Rome C Metro Line, ancient remains of what has been identified as emperor Hadrian's Athenaeum were unearthed in the middle of the square.

Piazza di Spagna

The Spanish Steps (Italian: Scalinata della Trinità dei Monti) are a set of steps in Rome, Italy, climbing a steep slope between the Piazza di Spagna at the base and Piazza Trinità dei Monti, dominated by the Trinità dei Monti church at the top. The Scalinata is the widest staircase in Europe.

The monumental stairway of 135 steps was built with French diplomat Étienne Gueffier's bequeathed funds of 20,000 scudi, in 1723–1725, linking the Bourbon Spanish Embassy, and the Trinità dei Monti church that was under the patronage of the Bourbon kings of France, both located above — to the Holy See in Palazzo Monaldeschi located below. The stairway was designed by architects Francesco de Sanctis and Alessandro Specchi.

The piazza di Spagna in an 18th-century etching by Giovanni Battista Piranesi, seen from south. The street on the left is Via del Babuino, leading to Piazza del Popolo.

Following a competition in 1717 the steps were designed by the little-known Francesco de Sanctis, though Alessandro Specchi was long thought to have produced the winning entry. Generations of heated discussion over how the steep slope to the church on a shoulder of the Pincio should be urbanised preceded the final execution. Archival drawings from the 1580s show that Pope Gregory XIII was interested in constructing a stair to the recently completed façade of the French church. Gaspar van Wittel's view of the wooded slope in 1683, before the Scalinata was built, is conserved in the Galleria Nazionale, Rome. The Roman-educated Cardinal Mazarin took a personal interest in the project that had been stipulated in Gueffier's will and entrusted it to his agent in Rome, whose plan included an equestrian monument of Louis XIV, an ambitious intrusion that created a furore in papal Rome. Mazarin died in 1661, the pope in 1667, and Gueffier's will was successfully contested by a nephew who claimed half; so the project lay dormant until Pope Clement XI Albani renewed interest in it. The Bourbon fleur-de-lys and Innocent XIII's eagle and crown are carefully balanced in the sculptural details. The solution is a gigantic inflation of some conventions of terraced garden stairs. The Spanish Steps, which Joseph de Lalande and Charles de Brosses noted were already in poor condition, have been restored several times, most recently in 1995.

Fontana della Barcaccia, seen from the top of the Spanish Steps. The narrow Via Condotti, home to many of Rome's designer shops, runs up the picture.

In the Piazza di Spagna at the base is the Early Baroque fountain called Fontana della Barcaccia ("Fountain of the ugly Boat"), built in 1627-29 and often credited to Pietro Bernini, father of a more famous son, Gian Lorenzo Bernini, who is recently said to have collaborated on the decoration. The elder Bernini had been the pope's architect for the Acqua Vergine, since 1623. According to a legend, Pope Urban VIII had the fountain installed after he had been impressed by a boat brought here by a flood of the Tiber river.

In the piazza, at the corner on the right as one begins to climb the steps, is the house where English poet John Keats lived and died in 1821; it is now a museum dedicated to his memory, full of memorabilia of the English Romantic generation. On the same right side stands the 15th century former cardinal Lorenzo Cybo de Mari's palace, now Ferrari di Valbona, a building altered in 1936 to designs by Marcello Piacentini, the main city planner during Fascism, with modern terraces perfectly in harmony with the surrounding baroque context.

Piazza del Popolo

The Piazza del Popolo is a square in Rome. The name in modern Italian literally means "piazza of the people", but historically it derives from the poplars (populus in Latin, pioppo in Italian) after which the church of Santa Maria del Popolo, in the northeast corner of the piazza, takes its name. The Piazza lies inside the northern gate in the Aurelian Walls, once the Porta Flaminia of ancient Rome, and now called Porta del Popolo. This was the starting point of the Via Flaminia, the road to Ariminum (modern Rimini) and the most important route to the north. At the same time, before the age of railroads, it was the traveller's first view of Rome upon arrival. For centuries, the Piazza del Popolo was a place for public executions, the last of which took place in 1826.

Villa Borghese

Villa Borghese is a large landscape garden in the naturalistic English manner in Rome, containing a number of buildings, museums (see Galleria Borghese) and attractions. It is the second largest public park in Rome (80 hectares or 148 acres) after that of the Villa Doria Pamphili. The gardens were developed for the Villa Borghese Pinciana ("Borghese villa on the Pincian Hill"), built by the architect Flaminio Ponzio, developing sketches by Scipione Borghese, who used it as a villa suburbana, a party villa, at the edge of Rome, and to house his art collection. The gardens as they are now were remade in the early nineteenth century.

In 1605, Cardinal Scipione Borghese, nephew of Pope Paul V and patron of Bernini, began turning this former vineyard into the most extensive gardens built in Rome since Antiquity. The vineyard's site is identified with the gardens of Lucullus, the most famous in the late Roman republic. In the 19th century much of the garden's former formality was remade as a landscape garden in the English taste (illustration, right). The Villa Borghese gardens were long informally open, but were bought by the commune of Rome and given to the public in 1903. The large landscape park in the English taste contains several villas. The Spanish Steps lead up to this park, and there is another entrance at the Porte del Popolo by Piazza del Popolo. The Pincio (the Pincian Hill of ancient Rome), in the south part of the park, offers one of the greatest views over Rome.

A balustrade (dating from the early seventeenth century) from the gardens, was taken to England in the late 19th century, and installed in the grounds of Cliveden House, a mansion in Buckinghamshire, in 1896. The Piazza di Siena, located in the villa, hosted the equestrian dressage, individual jumping, and the jumping part of the eventing competition for the 1960 Summer Olympics. In 2004, a species of Italian snail was discovered, still living on the balustrade after more than 100 years in England.

Trastevere

Trastevere is full of narrow cobbled streets lined by medieval houses. At night, both natives and tourists alike flock to its many pubs and restaurants. However, much of the original character of Trastevere remains. The area is also home to John Cabot University, a private American University, the American Academy in Rome, and the Rome campus of the Thomas More College of Liberal Arts, the Canadian University of Waterloo School of Architecture (between the months of September and December), and the American Pratt Institute School of Architecture therefore serving as home to an international student body. The unique character of this neighborhood has attracted artists, foreign expats, and many famous people. In the sixties and seventies, the American musicians/composers Frederic Rzewski and Richard Teitelbaum, of the group Musica Elettronica Viva, lived in Via della Luce. Sergio Leone, the director of Spaghetti Westerns, grew up in Viale Glorioso (there is a marble plaque to his memory on the wall of the apartment building), and went to a Catholic private school in the neighborhood. Ennio Morricone, the film music composer, went to the same school, and for one year was in the same class as Sergio Leone.

Shopping and Market: Porta Portese

Porta Portese is a gate in Rome, Italy.

The gate was built in 1644 as part of the Janiculum Walls which replaced the Porta Portuensis. The gate and walls were built by Vincenzo Maculani; commissioned by Pope Urban VIII. Just outside the gate, a large arsenal was erected by Clement XI starting from 1714.

Until the late 19th century, the Ripa Grande port (then the main river port of the city) was located in the nearby.

The Via Portuense starts from it, which originally connected the city to Portus.

A popular flea market is held every Sunday in the area of Porta Portese.

Via Sannio

mercato in Via Sannio a Roma

The Via Sannio market is situated next to San Giovanni station on Line A of the Rome Metro. It sells mainly clothes and accessories. The centre of the market is covered, with stands on the surrounding streets. It is open on weekdays during the morning. On Sundays several stands move to Porta Portese for the big street market there.

Mercato di Testaccio contains greengrocers and butchers, fishmongers and sellers of cheese and dairy products, housed in a more permanent structure, unlike many Roman markets. Located in the Piazza Testaccio.

Other important markets and shopping areas in Rome

via Condotti a Roma

Campo de' Fiori is the oldest market in Rome. Its name comes from the Piazza (south of Corso Vittorio Emanuele II), where the market has been held for the last 140 years. The food market had been in Piazza Navona since 1478 but was moved to Campo de' Fiori in 1869. The market is held in the morning, with the exception of Sunday morning when it is closed. Campo de' Fiori is also well known for its many restaurants and bars.

Porta Portese is a street market held every Sunday from the early morning until around 1 o'clock. It is situated on the left bank of the Tiber, between Porta Portese and Stazione Trastevere. It is primarily a clothes market, selling both new and second-hand clothes.

On the Via Ostiense there is an "Eco-Solidarity Market" which sells used clothing and antiques.

Mercato delle Stampe is located in Largo della Fontanella di Borghese, and is held every morning except Sunday. It sells antique books, magazines, engravings and prints.

The Via Sannio market is situated next to San Giovanni station on Line A of the Rome Metro. It sells mainly clothes and accessories. The centre of the market is covered, with stands on the surrounding streets. It is open on weekdays during the morning. On Sundays several stands move to Porta Portese for the big street market there.

Mercato di Testaccio contains greengrocers and butchers, fishmongers and sellers of cheese and dairy products, housed in a more permanent structure, unlike many Roman markets. Located in the Piazza Testaccio.

Via Condotti, Via Borgognona and Via Frattina are three streets start near the Piazza di Spagna that run parallel until they reach the Via del Corso (also known as "The Corso"). They are the best known highly expensive fashion in Rome.

Via Condotti begins at the Spanish Steps. It is named after conduits or channels which carried water to the Baths of Agrippa and is the best known of this group of three streets. The atelier of Bulgari opened here in 1905, and Armani, Hermès, Cartier, Ferragamo and Battistoni (the latter was a tailor favoured by the late Duke of Windsor) are located here.

Via Borgognona contains more fashion houses, including those of Fendi, Laura Biagiotti, Gai Mattiolo, and Dolce & Gabbana.

Via Frattina contains fashion shops, and in the past has been the home of Byblos, Tiffany, and Versace.

Via Cola di Rienzo, Via Ottaviano, Viale Giulio Cesare, Via Candia (near Prati) is one of the most important areas for shopping and cafés in the city. And Via Cola di Rienzo is the most famous of the streets. Next to the many family owned, unbranded shops, there are several boutiques, including Trussardi, Tommy Hilfiger, Energy, Diesel Jeans, Miss Sixty, Armani, Benetton and Brandy. The biggest department store in the street is Coin.

The Via Margutta is a small street in the Campo Marzio region, with art galleries, restaurants and antique dealers. An association known as Cento pittori Via Margutta ("One hundred painters of Via Margutta") turns Via Margutta into an open-air art gallery in spring and autumn, and holds exhibitions at other locations in Rome.

Via dei Bilan Hassan famous for centuries for production of automobiles and aluminium cans.

Via dei Sediari has been famous for centuries for the production of chairs, armchairs and other household objects.

Via dei Coronari, Via Giulia, Via Margutta, Via del Babuino and Via del Pellegrino generally house Rome's antique dealers.

On Via dei Gigli d'Oro can be found sellers of reproductions of ancient mosaics.

Size Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
Nearest beach Ostia 20 km
Will consider Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)
Access Car not necessary
Nearest travel links Nearest airport: Ciampino 15 km, Nearest railway: Tuscolana, Termini 3 km
Family friendly Great for children of all ages
Notes Pets welcome, Yes, smoking allowed

Features and Facilities

General Telephone, Safe
Utilities Cooker, Freezer, Washing machine
Rooms 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 Shower rooms
Furniture 1 Sofa beds, Single beds (2), Double beds (2)
Outdoors Balcony or terrace, Bicycles available
Access Parking

The Lazio region

In the area you'll find some big and green parks, where we can rent for you bikes and organize the Brunch and Pic-Nic!

Rome

The area is full of shops and everything that you need: supermarket, bars, pharmacy, tobaccosland, restaurants, trattorias, pizzerias, pubs with life music, nightlife.

Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor

Guest reviews no reviews

Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor

5 star
1
4 star
0
3 star
0
2 star
0
1 star
0

Excellent 5/5

1 review Excellent 5/5

Help other travellers decide where to stay

Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.

Write a review

Write a review
Review 1-1 of 1

6 Jun 2014

5/5

"3 days"

I was there for 3 days with my friend and we have a wonderfull time in Rome. Our host Maura was very friendly, give us some short tips and a map. It was really easy to find a place, cas in Rome Metro … More

Review 1-1 of 1

This advert is created and maintained by the advertiser; we can only publish adverts in good faith as we don't own, manage or inspect any of the properties. We advise you to familiarise yourself with our terms of use.

Close

Min stay varies

Changeover day Flexible

from£55/nighthelp

This is the estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Contact the advertiser to confirm the price - it varies depending on when you stay and how long for.

Book your stay

*
*
*

Subtotal

 Your dates are available

Contact the owner

Close

Payment options

You need to pay through the Holiday Lettings website to ensure your payment is protected. We can’t protect your payment if you don’t pay through us.Learn more

You're booking with

Stefano P.

100% Response rate

Calendar last updated:23 Jul 2014

Based in Italy

Languages spoken
  • English
  • German
  • Italian

Also consider

Rome
3988 properties
Bracciano
100 properties
Fiumicino
32 properties
Ladispoli
24 properties
Castel Gandolfo
21 properties
Palestrina
13 properties
Fiano Romano
11 properties
Marino
11 properties
Velletri
11 properties
Anguillara Sabazia
10 properties
Monterosi
10 properties
Torvaianica
10 properties
Cerveteri
9 properties
Valmontone
9 properties
Genzano di Roma
8 properties
Ariccia
6 properties
Castel Madama
6 properties
Garfagnana Valley
6 properties
Morlupo
6 properties
Olevano Romano
6 properties

Start a new search