Apartment | 1 bedrooms | sleeps 4
Affordable Glamour in Rione Monti
To reach the loft you have to get your share of daily physical exercise done: walk up 5 floors – and please note that there is no elevator, so climbing the stairs is the only option!
When entering the apartment you'll walk directly in the living room, rather cozy and tall - its ceiling goes up to 4 meters/13 feet. From the living room you have access the guest room with a full-size sofa-bed and a built-in surround home-cinema system. You can then walk into the fully equipped kitchenette and in the fully tiled stylish bathroom. This is the main floor. Then there is the mezzanine, with a queen size bed, a closet and a bookshelf with a small desk. Home decor is a journey into Italian design from the 20th century with state-of-the-art terrazzo tiles, artsy glass doors, a floor-to-ceiling Murano glass lamp, just to give a few examples. Andy you're welcome to discover the rest of the collection during your stay.
The loft is fully equipped including the following:
• Kitchenware: dishwasher, large fridge with freezer, oven and washing machine. For your caffeine needs we provide a Nespresso machine in addition to the traditional Bialetti! For your breakfast you'll toaster and a tea-kettle! A full set of glasses will be handy for cocktails, dinner and after-hours drinks. We also provide cookware and cool flatware and tableware.
• Bed & bath: indulge in our satin Frette bed lines and pamper yourself with the pure cotton waffle towels.
• Entertainment & WIFI music: get connected with our free wireless fast connection and stream your music from you i-Phone and i-Pad with the JBL ON BEAT VENUE – and you can recharge them with no need of adaptors! If you still prefer CDs, there is a player and a small collection including Italian, classical, and lounge music. We also provide a TV with a surround home-theatre system.
• Wellbeing: the loft is equipped with heating system as well as air-conditioning – two units, one serving the living room and mezzanine and one for the guest-room.
• FYI: you'll find a small library with books on Rome and Italy, maps and a few novels in both English and Italian
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 1 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Leonardo da Vinci (Fiumicino) airport and Ciampino 29 km, Nearest railway: Termini train station 900 m|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (1), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
Let's say you want to experience the real Roman life. And we mean life at the time of Caesar, Nero and so on. Then you're in the right neighborhood, just a few steps from The Coliseum and the Roman Forum. You'll be living in the so called Suburra, you'll walk on the Clivus Argiletum and Clivus Suburanus, the two main streets of ancient Rome. But you'll also get a taste of contemporary Rome and its vibrant culinary and artistic scene away from the double-decker tourist buses and their large crowds