Villa & Pool
from £42 /night help
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest house | 1 bedrooms | sleeps 4
Exclusive accomodation in a guest house located nearby a villa surrounded by a wonderful garden.
The villa has a 50 sq pool and 3 sq Jacuzzi with two different hydromassage.
Kitchen use upon request.
*** AMENITIES ***
- Internet WIFI connection in each room and in the garden
- Transfer by car to the nearest bus stop or train station (upon request)
*** Upon request (additional cost) ***
- Pool bar
- Shuttle service to the airport
It will be a pleasure to welcome you and offer you all the information about the area and about Rome in general (and perhaps also to Out-of-Rome), and you will find this apartment perfect for your rest after a day out sightseeing in Rome.
I might also provide the guests with a local mobile phone, for max safety.
METREBUS SYSTEM IN ROME - TICKETS
• BIT - INTEGRATED TIME TICKET (€ 1,50) – valid 100 minutes from first validation –unlimited journeys on the whole City network (one journey only on Metro/Train)
• BIG - INTEGRATED DAILY TICKET (€ 6,00) – valid 24 hours from first validation –unlimited journeys
• BTI - INTEGRATED TOURIST TICKET (€ 16,50) - valid 3 days from first validation –unlimited journeys
• CIS - INTEGRATED WEEKLY TICKET (€ 24,00) - valid 1 week from first validation –unlimited journeys
Where can I use these tickets?
On all public transport within Rome:
- on buses, trams, trolleybuses and Cotral coaches
- on the metro lines A and B
- on Met.Ro regional trains: Rome-Lido, Viterbo, Pantano
- on Trenitalia regional trains (travelling second class)
Where can I buy these tickets?
At any Tobacco shop, Bus kiosk, Train and Metro Station.
Urban Train: Line FR1, Muratella station (main stops: Fiumicino Airport – Muratella– Trastevere – Ostiense (M) – Tuscolana (M) - Tiburtina)
Bus Lines on on Via della Magliana: 128 (M)
Destination City Center (Coliseum/Roman forums): Urban Train to M Ostiense+Metro to Coliseum.
Urban Train FR1: every 15 mins (h06-20), every half hour (h20-23),
Bus (average): every 15/20 mins (h05-24), every 10 mins in peak hours (h08-10 and h17-19)
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 1 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Ostia 10 km|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest Amenities||1 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Fiumicino 12 km, Nearest railway: Muratella 1 km|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Pool||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Children's pool|
|General||Central heating, Wi-Fi available|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||2 Sofa beds, Double beds (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 1|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, Private garden, Shared garden, BBQ|
About this location
The Lazio region
Rome doesn't need any presentation. It's simply wonderful in every season.
The Villa is a bit far from the crowded downtown.
It' the ideal place to relax.
The downtown is reacheable easely by the FM1 Train at the Muratella train stop.
Trastevere is only three stops far (15 minutes)
Metro line B is 4 stops from Muratella.
Downtown is reacheable in 30-35 minutes.
About the owner
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You're booking with
60% Response rate
Calendar last updated:16 Dec 2014
Based in Italy