Ai Musei Vaticani
from £37 /night help
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Availability Your dates are available
Apartment | 1 bedrooms | sleeps 6
Apartment 1 doubleroom and living room with kitchenette. The living room has 1 double sofabed and 1 wordrobe double bed, 2 bathrooms. Also wardrobes, hairdresser, fridge, TV, air conditioning, central heating, linen and towels. It is a cosy apartment, bright, quiete, clean, comfortable. It is In the center of Rome, just a few steps from St. Peter-Vatican, Castel Sant'Angelo. The apartment is located in the district of San Pietro Vatican. It is well connected to the rest of the city by bus and metro. The nearest underground stop "CIPRO" is at only 150 mt.
The neighborhood is full of restaurants, bars, pubs, pizzerias, theaters, cinemas, supermarkets. The Triumphal market will welcome you with a wide variety of local products, fruits and vegetables.
Via Ottaviano and Via Cola di Rienzo are the shopping streets, following the end of Via Cola di Rienzo awaits Piazza del Popolo (Popolo Square)
Additional services fee:
1) Wine tasting (all managed by a sommelier in one of the most prestigious wine shops in Rome)
- Route with two wines related to the regional territory, a choice of a glass of white wine and one of red wine, accompanied with a plate of mixed food (including omelets pasta or vegetables, various pizzas, home-made rice salads, bruschetta, fried meats, and more).
- Route with two wines in the great choice of wines linked to national territory, always accompanied with dishes of food.
- you can,also, taste a large Italian sparkling wine and a glass of red wine important (eg, Barolo, Amarone or Brunello di Montalcino and other) ... this path top class!
2) Transfer service to / from the airport:
We also plan excursions around Rome, for example Tivoli, visit Villa Adriana, Villa d'Este, etc..
4) Rental strollers
5) Baby sitting
6) walking tours for Rome.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 1 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, Wi-Fi available|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||Double beds (1)|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
About this location
The Lazio region
About the owner
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You're booking with
80% Response rate
Calendar last updated:18 Dec 2014
Based in Italy