Studio Flat in Rome - WIFI fre
from £39 /night help
Studio | No Bedrooms | sleeps 3
STUDIO FLAT of 40 sqm in a beautiful leafy district of Rome .The house has a dining room with a sofa-bed for one people and a bed area with a bed for two people .It is very comfortable for one or two people,but also available for three people,please not for more of three.There is also a little kitchen with a washing machine and a bathroom.The house is placed on a elegant district of Rome (Tre Pini district) on a building of 4 floors with lift (the studio flat is on 4th floor) ,there is a reserved parking area in the private park of the condominium.?The house is about 15 minutes by car from Fiumicino or Ciampino Airport .
WIFI INTERNET conection , flat , fast and free of charge .
TRANSPORT: It is possible to arrive with your car in 5 -10minutes in the subway of EUR (Eur Fermi B line , 6 km from the flat) by the subway in other 15 minutes you can arrive in the center of Rome (subway stop of COLOSSEO or TERMINI Central Station Train ) , so from the house you can arrive in about 30 minutes in the center of Rome or you can arrive with your car in 20-25 minutes directly in Circo Massimo subway stop (B line) near Colosseo and Fori Imperiali (13 km from the flat) . It is more comfortable to have your own car for moving . IF YOU HAVE NOT THE CAR you can take the bus 705 (150 mt to the flat) , in 25 minutes you arrive in the subway B (EUR Fermi station) , with subway in 15 minutes you can arrive to Coliseum , about 45 Minutes in Total .
In the district of Tre Pini there are a lot of shops and green areas close to the house .
- 350 mt. (by walking) - the little place of the district with shops , bar , italian trattoria (a little restaurant ) , supermarket , pizzeria , pharmacy , the bus stop (bus 705 , about 20 minutes to arrive to the subway) .
- 450 mt. (by walking) - a park for jogging , with an area for children and an area with gymnastic equipment .
- 6 km Rome direction (by car or bus 705) - subway stop Eur Fermi in EUR an elegant district of Rome .
- 13 km Rome direction (by car , subway , bus) - Rome city center (Coliseum , Fori Imperiali , Circo Massimo) .
- 11 km Coast direction (by car , about 10 minutes) - Pineta Castelfusano , a great urban park with a pinewood for jogging and long walking in the nature . Inside the park there are also the ruins of and ancient roman villa (Villa di Plinio) .
- 12 km Coast direction (by car , about 10 minutes) - Lido di Ostia , the district of Rome on the sea joined to Rome with the subway . With a lot of restaurants and lidos on the beach.
- 13 km Coast direction (by car , about 10-15 minutes) - Ostia Antica , the ruins of the ancient roman district of Ostia , with a museum .
- 18 km Coast direction (by car , about 15 minutes) - Beach of Castelporziano , for lovers of nature , a wild coast of 5 km with dunes and Macchia Mediterranea (mediterranean vegetation on the dunes that ends on the beach) . With some little restaurants in the dunes . It is possible also to make kitesurfing .
|Size||Sleeps up to 3, Studio|
|Family friendly||Suitable for children over 5|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||TV, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Cooker, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (1), Dining seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
The Lazio region
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You're booking with
100% Response rate
Calendar last updated:21 Jan 2015
Based in Italy
- 7149 properties
- Province of Rome
- 785 properties
- Province of Terni
- 590 properties
- Province of Latina
- 563 properties
- Province of Viterbo
- 530 properties
- Province of Rieti
- 169 properties
- Province of Frosinone
- 79 properties
- Canneto, Lacio
- 7 properties
- Marina Di Ardea
- 6 properties
- Castel dell'Aquila
- 6 properties