Family Apartment in Central Rome
from £121 /night help Price for guests, Nights
from £121 /night help Price for guests, Nights
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Apartment / 3 bedrooms / sleeps 8
Availability Your dates are available
Apartment / 3 bedrooms / sleeps 8
Our apartment is located in an ancient palace in the historic center of Rome within walking distance of all major tourist sites in nice quiet neighborhood safe: the district S. Eustace.
Our apartment is designed especially for families and fully equipped with a set of useful items for all daily needs, which we have called Family Kit.
Are you traveling in Rome with the family?
So many things to think about! Are you sure that you have brought with you everything that you need for your comfort and for your moments of relax?
We suggest the best possible solution for those who are traveling with the family , providing the ideal comfort for a peaceful and relaxing holiday. Our apartment is designed especially for families and fully equipped with useful items for all your daily needs.
It is impossible not to feel at home in our apartment!
Our apartment is decorated and furnished with the exclusive Family Kit: a set of objects indispensable and useful for daily needs of the families and their children.
Because traveling does not mean to to give up comfort , indeed!
What is the Family Kit?
Cribs and high chairs
CD / DVD player and movies
High speed WI-FI connection and functional.
The only apartment ... suitable to a family!
And then...Family Fun!
The Family Fun are opportunities for interaction and fun for families who want to enjoy the most of their travel experience in Rome.
Experiences recommended by us to have fun with their family and / or to meet other families with whom to share our wonderful suggestions: tours of Rome and Lazio, typical gastronomic tastings, visits to museums, children's activities, bike rides ... allow you to turn your vacation into a wonderful travel experience.
- Because to be physically in an area does not mean traveling, but know, understand, observe and be amazed by the people and places!
This will make your day unforgettable and intense!
- Because the kids are bored to walk all day ... and even adults, but if it means walking to explore and discover new realities they too will be more ready for adventure!
- Because once you return home you will have many stories to tell ... but most of all your stories will be the envy of those who will listen! We want to give you moments of relaxation and leisure ... and have a chance to share with you all the riches that offer Rome and Lazio, to reveal the secrets of these magical places.
Book our Apartment now!-
Residenza Mazio exclusive and beautiful holiday home, enjoys a very privileged position in the historic centre of Rome.
- When you stay at our apartment, you will be in the historic Palazzo Mazio Boncompagni where the Prince Boncompagni Ludovisi resided along with his family.
- Conveniently located in the historic center of Rome, you will be minutes away from the Spanish steps, other renowned monuments in Rome and a small step away from the world's most sought after luxury brands.
- Rome's enchanting Baroque period Piazza Navona and the Trevi Fountain are a stone's throw from the luxurious Residenza Mazio.
- Imperial Rome, represented here by the Ara Pacis Museum, newly housed in a building by American architect Richard Meier, is five minutes away from Residenza Mazio, while the magnificent Colosseum and Imperial Forum can be reached in ten minutes by a bus which stops 50 metres away.
- Rome of the Popes, the cradle of Christianity situated in Saint Peter's Square, along with all the riches of the Vatican Museums, is a 10-minute walk.
- Close by there are cafés, Roman trattorias, high-class restaurants and fashionable night-spots in which to enjoy your Roman evenings while staying at ResidenzaMazio.
- Residenza Mazio is housed on the first floor of an exclusive building.
- 3 bedrooms (eight beds ) , two baths, bath and shower, all sheets provided, quilts, towels, tea towels, kitchen complete with: dishwasher, stove, oven, microwave, espresso machine, kettle, toaster, blender, and all cooking utensils. This apartment has a washing machine, safe, hair dryer, three flat screen 32-inch LED TV , air conditioning in every room , free wifi. The apartment is 130 square meters.
Come to us .. you will want to return!
|Size||Sleeps up to 8, 3 bedrooms|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||Air conditioning, TV, Safe, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Microwave, Fridge, Freezer|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 2 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||2 Sofa beds, Double beds (3), Single beds (2), Dining seats for 8, Lounge seats for 8|
|Access||Not suitable for wheelchair users|
The Lazio region
This is the cradle of occidental civilization and Christian culture, of lakes and legends, of thermal spas and history, of ancient roads and verdant hills. Lazio is a region of central Italy bordered by the Tyrrhenian Sea,traverse by the waters of the Tiber River and mainly characterized by hills and mountains, while it slopes down near the coast.
This region has different yet complementary features, unblemished sceneries and spectacular horizons among the towns. Visitors can enjoy incredibly beautiful views, like Villa Borghese in Rome, the Italian capital.
Villa Borghese is the most famous city park for walking or cycling. It represents an unparalleled experience between art, containing the Borghese Gallery with its masterpieces, and the nature surrounding it, including lakes and ancient trees. Lazio is also full of spas, whose history is bound to the several thermal water springs that had great success in the Republican Age and continued to be used in the Imperial Age. The Romans built sumptuous thermal baths and we can still admire their vestiges around the territory; first of all, the Terme di Caracalla (now in a state of magnificent ruins) in the heart of Rome.
Tivoli is another spa, but its fame is mainly due to the artistic beauties it contains, like Villa D'Este, with its splendid fountains, gardens and magnificent palace of the Renaissance, and Villa Adriana, the ancient residence of emperor Hadrian. The two villas are on the UNESCO World Heritage List.
For those who prefer the sea, this region offers some pearls such as Gaeta, Sabaudia, San Felice Circeo, Sperlonga and the Islands of Ponza and Ventotene, while those who love lakes will enjoy Bracciano, an enchanting stretch of water encircled by the intense green of the surrounding nature and overlooked by a magnificent 16th-Century castle. Walking along the Medieval streets of the villages by the shores of the lake, visitors can feel that these places are not only bound to the Roman Empire, but were also the theatre of various historical periods. Lake Bolsena, in the area of Viterbo, gives us an example of it, as it is the biggest volcanic lake in Europe and encloses two islands, Bisentina and Martana. This lake combines the charm of lush nature and splendid view,s with the history and traces left by the Etruscans, Romans and successive populations.
Finally, mountain lovers will not be left disappointed by Lazio, thanks to the ski resorts of Terminillo, Livata and Campo Staffi. This land evokes memories of unrivalled places and intense emotions, but also a clear perception of the relentless march of time, that justifies the attempts of our ancestors to challenge time and leave us their remembrance.
The provinces of the region are: Rome (regional capital), Frosinone, Latina, Rieti and Viterbo.
Rome is the capital of Italy and the country's largest and most populated municipality while the population of the urban area is estimated by Eurostat to be 3.46 million.The city also has a significant place in Christianity and is the present day home of the Roman Catholic Church and the site of the Vatican City, an independent city-state run by the Catholic Church.Rome's history as a city spans over two and a half thousand years, as one of the founding and most powerful cities of Western Civilisation.Modern Rome is a bustling cosmopolitan metropolis, and is Italy's capital of politics, economy, and media. Rome is a city rich in history, art and culture, and the vastity of its priceless monuments and treasures lead it to have many UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
Saint Eustace is a neighborhood rather small, so that it is often considered to be part of some of the neighboring districts, such as Pigna, rule or Parione. Basically it is a transition zone, which connects some of the most interesting districts of the capital. Here, everything and everyone seems to be in transit to something else: an office in which to work, to visit a church, a restaurant in which to eat. But it is a very pleasant place in which to relax and have a coffee.
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
You're booking with
100% Response rate
Calendar last updated:03 Aug 2015
Based in Italy