from £221 /night help Price for guests, Nights
from £221 /night help Price for guests, Nights
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Villa / 4 bedrooms / sleeps 9
Availability Your dates are available
Villa / 4 bedrooms / sleeps 9
Villa Bianco is one of the premier ocean view villas on Solta Island, dramatically located in a Mediterranean garden overlooking the sea. This newly built and traditionally styled luxury vacation home encompasses both visually stunning local styling and Mediterranean essence.
There are 3 spectacular en-suite bedrooms and a very generous living area with kitchen and an additional twin bedded room. There is approximately 150m2 of terrace space, most of it overlooking the sea.
The upkeep and cleanliness have the highest priority in this villa. The Island has preserved its untouched natural beauty. It offers the chance of an idyllic vacation enjoying tranquillity and privacy in an exclusive setting.
* Located in Rogac/island Solta, short walking distance to the sea
* Distance to the small, local beach is 80 meters
* Built on UNESCO world heritage protected land
* Building with modern and tasteful interior design
* 220m2 floor space on 2 levels
* Sea view
* Capacity: 9 persons in 2 double rooms, 1 double room with sofa bed, 1 twin-bedded room, air-conditioned
* 3 bathrooms, 1 hairdryer
* Private pool (unheated) with sunbeds and garden shower
* Fully equipped kitchen with oven and ceramic stove top, dish washer, fridge, freezer, pots and pans, china and silverware for 9 persons
* Espresso coffee machine with capsules ("Dolce Gusto") extra charge
* Bed linen and towels are provided and exchanged on a weekly basis. Washing machine on the premises
* Satellite TV with international channels, Internet and WLAN, HIFI system
* Private parking
* Sea Ray Sport Boat, Zodiac rib with 50hp outboard engine available on request (extra charge)
* 2,50 meter rib with 2 hp outboard engine available on request (extra charge, no navigation certificate obligatory)
* 2 bicycles
* Kayaks available
Families should know: pool is not fenced. There are steps in and around the house.
A refundable damage deposit of EUR 400,- is payable on arrival and will be returned on departure after inspection of the villa.
|Size||Sleeps up to 9, 4 bedrooms|
|Check in time:||16:00|
|Check out time:||10:00|
|Nearest beach||100 m|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest Amenities||2 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Split 20 km, Nearest railway: Split 20 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player, Boat available, Sea view|
|Pool||Private outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms of which 3 En suites|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (3), Single beds (2), Cots (1), Dining seats for 9, Lounge seats for 9|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Private outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, BBQ, Bicycles available|
|Further details indoors|
* Dining room with table for 8-9 persons with adjoining kitchen
* Large salon with private balcony to the sea/garden
* Private terraces with barbecue grill, dining table and cozy lounge
* Seating area in front of the house with sea view
* Mediterranean garden with artwork and manicured lawns
* Outdoor pool (size 6x4m, 1,50 depth) with sunbeds, sun shades and outdoor shower
* Separate guest toilet on ground floor
* All rooms on the the ground floor open to the large terrace (with pool) around the house
* Master bedroom (ground floor) - sleeps 3: Double bed with luxury mattress, light down duvets and finest bed linen, single sofa bed, walk-in wardrobe, en-suite bathroom with toilet, under floor heating, walk-in shower, fluffy towels, guest toiletries,
individually adjustable air-conditioning and heating, safe, opens to the pool terrace
* Parlour (ground floor) - sleeps 2: Twin beds with top-quality mattresses, light down duvets and finest bed linen, private terrace, individually adjustable air-conditioning and heating
* Third bedroom (1. floor) - sleeps 2 : Double bed with luxury mattress with light down duvets and finest bed linen, walk-in wardrobe, en-suite bathroom with toilet, under floor heating, walk-in shower, fluffy towels, guest toiletries, individually adjustable air-conditioning and heating, private balcony with sea view
* Fourth bedroom (1. Floor) - sleeps 2: Double bed with luxury mattress with light down duvets and finest bed linen, walk-in wardrobe, en-suite bathroom with toilet, under floor heating, walk-in shower, fluffy towels, guest toiletries, individually adjustable air-conditioning and heating, private terrace (40 m2) with sea view
All bedrooms are non-smoking. Baby cot is available upon request.
|Further details outdoors|
Rent a boat with skipper for daily cruises - available upon request and charge.
The Dalmatia region
Solta lies in the middle of the Dalmatian islands, 9 miles from Split, the closest large city on the mainland. Solta has preserved its untouched natural beauty with no commercial industry or tourism. You can still experience the joy of a traditional way of life, getting away from it all in an enclave of tranquillity.
Rogac is a tiny fishing village with a bus station, seaport office, tourist office, 2 restaurants and 1 café. It is also the main port for the island, with several daily sailings by car and passenger ferry to Split. The journey takes approximately 50 minutes. The villa is located behind Villa del Mar in a beautiful mediterranean garden and offers sea view.
Services nearby Villa Bianco
2 Restaurants and 1 café: 200m
Supermarket and grocery: in Grohote 2 km
Fruit/vegetable/fish market:in Grohote 2 km
Pharmacy: in Grohote 2 km
Medical station: in Grohote 2 km
Laundry service: in Grohote 2 km
Petrol station: 200m, in the port of Rogac
Diving centre: in Stomorska or Maslinica, 10 km
Boat rental for day/half day trips: at the villa, extra charge
Car Rental: renting a car, prior to your arrival on Solta island, is highly recommended (eg at Split Airport). There is no car rental on the Island.
Things to do on Solta Island:
* Swimming, snorkelling and diving in crystal clear waters
* Cycling and walking in untouched natural scenery
* Discover beautiful hidden coves and enjoy total privacy
* Sea kayaking
* Hire a motor boat with skipper for day cruises around the island of Solta, for visiting nearby islands (Brac), fishing, snorkelling or waterskiing
* Visit the lovely fishing villages Stomorska and Maslinica
* Local wine and olive oil tasting at the agrotourism Kastelanac
* Honey from Solta - presentation and tasting at family Tvrdic in the neighbouring village Grohote
* Excursion to Split (by ferry or hired speed boat), UNESCO protected city with Diocletians Palace
* Excursion to Trogir (by hired speed boat) pittoresque ancient city, also UNESCO protected
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
11 Dec 2014
"Fantastische Location - Traumurlaub"
Rundum perfekte Location, wunderschönes Haus, dass keine Wunsche offen lässt, Großzügig gestallteter Außen und Innen Bereich mit hochwertige Ausstattung, jedes Zimmer hat sein eigenes Bad! toller… More
26 Sep 2014
"Super holidays option"
Perfect location in quite garden, port view, pool, terrace, very nice people taking care of all your dreams. How better you can spent your holidays? Romantic village Grohote healthy (uphill) 15 minut… More
12 Nov 2013
"ruhige zentrale Lage, sehr sauber, überkomplette Ausstattung"
Perfekte ruhige Lage, ein Hauptkriterium für meinen Urlaub, sehr sauber und gepflegt, eine überkomplette Ausstattung (sogar mit Kapseln für die Espressomaschine), es wurde wirklich an alles geda… More
You're booking with
- 3 Years listed
100% Response rate
Calendar last updated:11 May 2015
Based in Austria
Credit cards accepted