from £143 /night help
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Availability Your dates are available
Villa | 4 bedrooms | sleeps 9
Villa Azzurro is one of the premier ocean view villas on Solta Island, dramatically located in a Mediterranean garden overlooking the sea. This newly built and traditionally styled luxury vacation home encompasses both visually stunning local styling and Mediterranean essence.
There are 3 spectacular en-suite bedrooms and a very generous living area with kitchen and an additional twin bedded room. There is approximately 150m2 of terrace space, most of it overlooking the sea.
The upkeep and cleanliness have the highest priority in this villa. The Island has preserved its untouched natural beauty. It offers the chance of an idyllic vacation enjoying tranquillity and privacy in an exclusive setting.
- Located in Rogac/island Solta, short walking distance from the sea.
- Distance to the public beach 80 meters
- Built on UNESCO world heritage protected land
- Building with modern and tasteful interior design
- 220m2 floor space on 2 levels
- Sea view
- Capacity: 9 persons in 2 double rooms, 1 double room with extra bed, 1 twin-bedded room
- Private pool (unheated) with sunbeds and garden shower
- Fully equipped kitchen with oven and hob, dish washer, fridge, freezer, pans and pots, china and silver ware for 9 persons.
- Espresso coffee machine with capsules "Dolce Gusto" (extra charge)
- Bed linen and towels are provided and exchanged on a weekly basis. Washing machine on the premises
- SAT TV with international channels, free WiFi, HIFI system
- Private parking
- 2 bicycles
- Kayaks available
- Sea Ray Sport Boat and Zodiac rib with 50 ph outboard engine available on request (extra charge)
Families should know: there are steps and stairs in and around the villa. The pool is not fenced.
1 dog/pet allowed, surcharge EUR 10,- per day. Contact owner.
A refundable damage deposit of EUR 400,- is payable on arrival and will be returned on departure after inspection of the villa.
|Size||Sleeps up to 9, 4 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||100 m|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest Amenities||2 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Split 20 km, Nearest railway: Split 20 km|
|Family friendly||Suitable for children over 5|
|Notes||Some pets are welcome - please contact the owner, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player, Boat available, Sea view|
|Pool||Private outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms of which 3 En suites|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (3), Single beds (2), Cots (1), Dining seats for 9, Lounge seats for 9|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Private outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, BBQ, Bicycles available|
|Further details indoors|
Dining room with table for 8-9 persons, adjoining to kitchen
Large salon with private balcony to the sea/garden
Private terraces with barbecue grill, dining table and cozy lounge
Seating area in front of the house with sea view
Mediterranean garden with artwork and manicured lawns
Outdoor pool (6x4m; 1,7m depth) with sunbeds, sun shades and outdoor shower
Separate guest toilet on ground floor
Stairs leading up to the main entrance of the villa and down from the terrace
* Master bedroom (ground floor) - sleeps 3: Double bed with luxury mattress, light down duvets and finest bed linen, single sofa bed, walk-in wardrobe, en-suite bathroom with under floor heating, walk-in shower, toilet, fluffy towels and guest toiletries, individually adjustable air-conditioning and heating, safe; the room opens directly to the pool terrace with sea view
* Parlour (ground floor) - sleeps 2: Twin beds with top quality mattress, light down duvets and finest bed linen, individually adjustable air-conditioning and heating
* Third bedroom (1st floor) - sleeps 2: Double bed with luxury mattress, light down duvets and finest bed linen, walk-in wardrobe, en-suite bathroom with toilet, under floor heating, walk-in shower, fluffy towels and guest toiletries, individually adjustable air-conditioning and heating, private balcony with sea view
* Fourth bedroom (1st floor) - sleeps 2: Double bed with luxury mattress, light down duvets and finest bed linen, en-suite bathroom with toilet, under floor heating, walk-in shower, fluffy towels and guest toiletries, walk-in wardrobe, individually adjustable air-conditioning and heating, private terrace (40 m2) with sea view
All bedrooms are non-smoking.
About this location
The Dalmatia region
Solta lies in the middle of the Dalmatian islands, 9 miles from Split, the closest large city on the mainland. Solta has preserved its untouched natural beauty with no commercial industry or tourism. You can still experience the joy of a traditional way of life, getting away from it all in an enclave of tranquillity.
Rogac is a tiny and quiet fishing village with a bus station, seaport office, tourist office, 2 restaurants and 1 café. It is also the main port for the island, with several daily sailings by car and passenger ferry to Split (operated by Jadrolinija) . The journey takes approximately 50 minutes. The villa is located just a few steps from the sea, behind Villa del Mar in a beautiful mediterranean garden and offers sea view.
Services nearby Villa Azzurro:
2 Restaurants and 1 café: 200m
Supermarket and grocery: in Grohote 2 km
Fruit/vegetable/fish market: in Grohote 2 km
Pharmacy: in Grohote 2 km
Medical station: in Grohote 2 km
Laundry service: in Grohote 2 km
Petrol station: 200m, in the port of Rogac
Diving centre: in Stomorska or Maslinica, 10 km
Boat rental for day/half day cruises: at the villa, extra charge
Car Rental : Renting a car, prior to your arrival on Solta island, is highly recommended (eg at Split Airport). There is no car rental on the Island.
Activities on Solta Island:
* Swimming, snorkelling and diving in crystal clear waters
* Sea kayaking
* Hire a motor boat with skipper for day cruises around the island of Solta, for visiting nearby Islands like Brac or for fishing, snorkelling, tubing or waterskiing
* Cycling and walking in untouched natural scenery
* Discover beautiful hidden coves and enjoy total privacy
* Visit the lovely fishing villages of Stomorska and Maslinica
* Local wine and olive oil tasting at the agrotourism Kastelanac
* Honey from Solta - presentation and tasting at family Tvrdic in the neighbouring village Grohote
* Excursion to Split (by ferry or hired speed boat), UNESCO protected city with Diocletians Palace
* Excursion to Trogir (by hired speed boat) pittoresque ancient city, also UNESCO protected
About the owner
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
28 Sep 2014
"Traumhafter Erholungsfaktor auf Solta"
Wir, 3 Damen, haben den Aufenthalt in der Villa Azzurro auf der Insel Solta sehr genossen. Die Anlage und der dazugehörende mediterrane Garten (es duftet herrlich nach Rosmarin und Lavendel!) sind wu… More
25 Aug 2014
das ist der ideale Ort um von dem täglichen Stress im Alltag abzuschalten.der Urlaub beginnt schon bei der Buchung. Der Kontakt und die Organisation im Vorfeld waren ausgezeichnet, ob per Mail oder S… More
23 Sep 2013
"Villa Azzurro - eine Oase der Ruhe und Entspannung"
Toll angelegtes Ferienhaus inmitten einer Grünanlage. Die Villa verfügt über ein Swimming Pool, das Meer ist zu Fuss innerhalb einer Minute erreichbar. Die Ausstattung des Ferienhauses könnte nich… More
You're booking with
- 3 Years listed
100% Response rate
Calendar last updated:24 Mar 2015
Based in Austria
Credit cards accepted