House | 3 bedrooms | sleeps 6
The Boat House is a spacious house located in the coastal village of Rock. It is in a prime position just a stones throw from the beach, overlooking the Camel Estuary and out to sea. Internally the property offers a light and airy living space with access to a large, furnished patio perfect for al fresco dining. Externally the property offers off-street parking for up to three cars plus a garage for extra storage.
The village of Rock is renowned for its high class facilities including a long fine sandy beach, a range of water-sports and fine dining. The ferry port at Rock offers regular crossings to the adjacent fishing port of Padstow.
Padstow is characterised by its harbour ambience and reputation for gourmet restaurants. A pleasant and relaxing place to wander around, the medieval network of lanes wind through the small town with most leading to the picturesque harbour.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Newquay 33 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||DVD player, Sea view|
|General||TV, CD player|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (2), Dining seats for 6|
|Further details indoors|
- Spacious living area with large doors leading to patio with views out to sea.
- Furnished with a three seater sofa, two matching reclining armchairs and pouffé.
- Features a coffee table, nest of tables, 28” TV with Freeview, DVD and CD player.
- A range of board games and DVD’s are available.
- Featuring a breakfast bar with two bar stools, electric oven, hob and fridge.
- Complete with a full range of utensils and accessories including kettle, toaster, microwave and cafetière.
- Dining area comprises of a table and seating for six.
- A separate utility area is located in the garage with washing machine and dryer.
- Located on the first floor.
- Furnished with a double bed, bedside cabinets with lamps, fitted wardrobe and chest of drawers.
- Access to cloakroom offering wc, wash basin and heated towel rail.
- Located on the first floor.
- Furnished with twin beds, bedside cabinet with lamp, fitted single wardrobe and chest of drawers.
- Views overlooking the Estuary and out to sea.
- Furnished with a double bed, fitted wardrobe and chest of drawers.
- Main bathroom situated on the ground floor with bath, wc and wash basin.
- Additional Shower room located on ground floor.
- Cloakroom accessed from bedroom one comprises of wc, wash basin and heated towel rail.
|Further details outdoors|
- Access to the property is through the electronically controlled garage door and an inner locked door.
- Large patio leading from living area offering sea views. Furnished with Hartman patio/dining furniture, parasol and a table with cushioned seating for six.
- Garage suitable for additional storage.
- Within walking distance to the centre of Rock and ferry port to Padstow.
- Coastal walks nearby to Daymer Bay and Polzeath.
- Off-street parking for up to three cars.
- Space provided to park a small boat/inflatable. There is a slipway just a few yards from the property.
The West Country region
North Cornwall includes some of Britain’s most popular holiday destinations, and the North Cornwall holiday lends itself to sporting holidays, family beach breaks, or those seeking a little bit of everything. With Bude and Newquay's excellent surf, the landscapes of Bodmin and the glamour of Rock, North Cornwall has something for everyone.
Cornwall has 300 miles of coastline
A Bodmin coach house inspired Daphne du Maurier’s novel, The Jamaica Inn
North Cornwall holds two Michelin starred restaurants (in Padstow and Rock)
Two very close, charming little towns on the North Cornwall coast, Rock and Polzeath are beautiful coastal retreats with some stunning views of both the ocean and Cornish countryside. Perfect for all kinds of watersports, including sailing, waterskiing and surfing as well as being on the beautiful Camel Trail, Rock and Polzeath make for a relaxing place to holiday.
A quick ferry ride will take you to Padstow, with its Rick Stein influenced cuisine and classic seaside feel. Beaches are dotted around the area, from sunny, sandy coves perfect for families, to the shingle of Polzeath with its ideal surfing conditions, there really is something for everyone. Great attraction in Newquay and the wider Cornwall are easily accessible from this part of the world, making it an ideal base for holidaying young families.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You're booking with
Blue Chip Holidays (Property Manager Blue Chip Holidays)
- 7 Years listed
Calendar last updated:17 Sep 2014
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted
- Visit site
- 614 properties
- 315 properties
- 176 properties
- St Austell
- 167 properties
- 166 properties
- Port Isaac
- 112 properties
- 110 properties
- 107 properties
- Mawgan Porth
- 93 properties
- 91 properties
- 54 properties
- Watergate Bay
- 44 properties
- 33 properties
- Crackington Haven
- 20 properties
- 15 properties
- 14 properties
- 12 properties
- St Teath
- 11 properties
- 8 properties
- 6 properties